April Hatchlings <3 twenty12[8 babies!!]

oh and in case you couldnt tell from the picture (ha ha) he still has absolutely NO hair lol his bald head cracks me up ;-)

my little one doesn't have much hair either...not compared to some babies that seem to come out with a full head of hair.

your little guy is a doll.

one of my best friends has a 10 month old little girl with bright red her! Mom is blonde and dad is dark haired but I guess the dads side has some red heads. I love red hair! (my mom is a red head!)

Hi ladies vinnie is just starting to crawl hes been rolling everywhere since 5months im trying to convince Dh for number 4 At the moment which osteoporosis frustrating as a few months bk he said yes but I was still bf so Had no af but now its back hes not so sure lol I stopped bf vinnie at 8 mnths as he bit me and it blistered and I got mastitis and vinnie just refused to feed any more so we switched to formula but im happy to have Made it that far

grrr still guessing.... damn faint test lines/evaps, I'm freaking out a little =-O

grrr still guessing.... damn faint test lines/evaps, I'm freaking out a little =-O

Pinkmummyof3, I just decided to test because Im going out tonight for a friends birthday and was going to have a drink and Im pretty sure I just got a faint line. Im FREAKING out..... are you prego? am I? Are we both?

Pinkmummyof3, I just decided to test because Im going out tonight for a friends birthday and was going to have a drink and Im pretty sure I just got a faint line. Im FREAKING out..... are you prego? am I? Are we both?

omg so glad I'm not alone! Have you found out for sure yet?? I'm still guessing.
Symptom spotting is bringing back memories.....I have terrible thrush, sorry tmi, which I only ever get when I'm pregnant. I keep smelling cat pee , my tea tastes funny, and I keep gagging with my tongue stud in (all of which usually happens)....but maybe it's my mind playing tricks.
hubby found cheap tests I've been doing (my poas addiction is in full swing), and completely freaked out so for now we're just acting like I'm not until I know for definite. The line I get is soo faint that there's no way I'm splashing out on an expensive one unless I get a darker line.
Would you be pleased??

Definitely positive tests here. Totally excited but really nervous about having two little ones. So shocked since it took us almost two years to get pregnant the first time! My hubby is very excited

oh wow.....congratulations!!! I'm so pleased for you. 18 months is a fantastic age gap....my 1st two were 20months apart (accidentally), and it worked so well that we planned the 18 month age gap between two and three. Did take me years after that to get hubby to agree to number 4 though! lol
Well I'm wishing you a healthy and happy 9 months, and who knows maybe I'll join you on a thread again depending on my faint lines ;-)

Definitely positive tests here. Totally excited but really nervous about having two little ones. So shocked since it took us almost two years to get pregnant the first time! My hubby is very excited

oh, congratulations! so happy and excited for you. :hugs:

well not sure what that was all about but af now here, 2 weeks late. It has resulted in us having talks about another though =-O

Hey Everyone.
I posted here last year as we had our baby girl in April 2012 and great news is we are expecting again and due May 2013 :)
We find out Wed the gender :)

Hey Everyone.
I posted here last year as we had our baby girl in April 2012 and great news is we are expecting again and due May 2013 :)
We find out Wed the gender :)

congrats! Are you hoping for another girl or wanting a boy? Or do you have a preference?

Thanks ladies! We are very excited :)

Missangie : Honestly we don't. Have a gender preference ,we just want a healthy happy baby .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->