April Hatchlings <3 twenty12[8 babies!!]

Hi all, I was online and thought I'd see how everyone is. Congrats to those of you that are pregnant again. I'm thinking about adding a new baby in my home as well....not sure 100% yet. It's just so depressing having to pack away all of Airy's newborn & 0-3 mo things. She's now 17lbs and growing so fast. She's standing on her own,taking 6steps before falling and talking up a storm. She has no problems telling me what she's wanting. I'm not sure if it would be smart for me to have another baby with almost dying having her but I keep thinking they could always c section me...idk I'm so confused and really getting depressed over this. It. So doesn't help that my sister in law is about 9 weeks along. They don't ever take care of the child they have now, my parents do! Yes I guess I'm very upset about this. Both my brother and sil are special needs as is their first child and now they are risking another special needs child being brought into this world that they won't care for....it will all be on me! My parents said they won't take in another one. I know that sounds bad but you have no idea what they deal with raising my nephew. It's really sad. Anyways sorry this is long and I'm going to try to be on more.

You guys make me want to try for another!!! Seriously starting to think about it!

Hey Ladies!! I have not been on here in quite a while and thought i would checkin:)

Congrats to all the mommies expecting again!!!! So exciting:) We just bought a new house and are moving in September, so no TTC for us:) I think we are done at 3 kids.

Landon is 9.5 months, 18lb13oz. He started crawling and pulling up at 7 months. He was cruising b 8 months. He is the happiest baby and always smiling! He loves playing with his older sister and brother.

I will definitely check in more often now. I love getting updates from everyone. I will post some reccent pic soon:)

Thanx missangie:) Congrats to you too! How are you feeling?

well I feel like crap actually haha. I forgot how bad morning sickness is and its hard when I have a little one to take care of. (and the days when Im working 13 hours) For example, yesterday was my day off and i woke up and was throwing up for a bit and so I put Parker in his high chair with some cheerios which worked out well. Then an hour or so later we were playing on the floor and out of no where I knew I was going throw up, I stood up and put my hands over my mouth and RAN to the kitchen sink but didnt quite make it. Ended up throwing up all over myself, the kitchen floor and counter and of course Parker comes crawling after me. UGH I laughed later about it but it was horrible.

well I feel like crap actually haha. I forgot how bad morning sickness is and its hard when I have a little one to take care of. (and the days when Im working 13 hours) For example, yesterday was my day off and i woke up and was throwing up for a bit and so I put Parker in his high chair with some cheerios which worked out well. Then an hour or so later we were playing on the floor and out of no where I knew I was going throw up, I stood up and put my hands over my mouth and RAN to the kitchen sink but didnt quite make it. Ended up throwing up all over myself, the kitchen floor and counter and of course Parker comes crawling after me. UGH I laughed later about it but it was horrible.

I am sorry you are not feeling good:( I remember MS, mine was really bad too. I have thrown up all over myself to when I was pregnant. It is so horrible. My MS was so bad, I had to go on meds. I hope it passes for you soon! It is tough looking after a baby and being pregnant. Do you think you will find out what you are having, or have a surprise? I am so excited for you:) I do miss the anticipation of a new baby coming, but not so much the pregnant part! lol

So my early bird Drake will be the first 1 year old! He's doing pretty well for a 30 weeker, but is having trouble gaining weight. I think he just burns it off. He's pulling to stand and learning to sit back down. Inching his way around furniture but not letting go yet.

I ordered his birthday decorations today. I'm starting to have some sadness as I remember the NICU and things that led up to it, but mostly glad we've made it this far and he's doing well.

For his 11 month, we got our first toothy peeking out!

https://img818.imageshack.us/img818/8288/61482458253854177280163.jpg

https://img823.imageshack.us/img823/6708/christmaspjs.jpg

Drake is SO cute!!!! Gosh I cant believe we almost have 1 year olds!!!!!

Drake is adorable!! SO glad he is doing well:)

I cannot believe we will have 1 year olds soon either! Landon's bday invitations just arrived in the mail yesterday:) I have also ordered his cake. He will turn 1 March 29th. He is growing up too fast!!

What is everyone doing for their little one's first bday?

ahhh I have no idea what we are going to do for Parkers 1st... Its on March 12 so I think we might just have a family get together/party on the 10th. Nothing big

Oh goodness Drake is adorable!!!

To celebrate Dylan's 1st birthday on the 16th of March we are celebrating at home with friends and family and doing the "fisher price first birthday theme"! I can't believe he is almost one! We just bought our first home in January and decided we were done having babies because its only a 4br and everyone has their own room at the moment but now I am starting to change my mind. I miss Dylan being an itty bitty and I can't imagine never having another one. I am going to miss breastfeeding beyond words as well! Gosh am I crazy for wanting another?!

Thanks!

https://img13.imageshack.us/img13/7280/cakegammy.jpg

https://img580.imageshack.us/img580/2521/cakeeat.jpg

Happy Late birthday Drake!!!! <3

I'm in an unexpected but welcomed 2WW :) fingers crossed

Wow....hope Drake had a fabulous birthday, he looks like he enjoyed his cake :). Very cute!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->