April/may babies off 2016.... catch up help and and advice xx

On the floor Esme only really rolls from back to tummy. When I put her on our bed though she's off :haha:

Hey all. Sorry it's been a while since last checked in. Erik is doing great. At his 4 month check 4 weeks ago he weighed 17lbs 3oz and 65.5 cm long. He is rolling around the floor and making attempts to crawl. I can't keep up with him. Was hoping he'd be stationary for longer but he's determined to be on the move and gets frustrated when he forgets how to crawl and goes into sky diving position haha. I packed his 3-6 month clothes away the other week which was quite sad.

Chemo going ok. Got my third round today. Mother in law passed away last week so have her funeral to attend next week if I'm well enough.

Can't believe Es going to be 5 months next week. Where does the time go?

Hi All,
Baby B is just over 5 months now. She is thriving and making all sorts of baby noises, especially in the morning when she wants to wake us up. She rolls from front to back but can't yet go the other way. She can't make any forward progress when she is on the floor but has fun "skydiving" (see pic) and flailing around. I definitely have to put a lot of pillows around her when I leave her on the couch for a few minutes - even though she can't move, she isn't safely still anymore. Her 4 yr old brother loves to play with her but is always too rough and I have to constantly intervene. She always laughs and smiles at him though, even when it looks like she is being tormented though so maybe she is tougher than she seems. She is still spitting up but that will probably ease off when she starts food in a few weeks. So far she is just breastfed.
Bekah, keep up the good fight!

Attachments

• B skydiving.jpg
    B skydiving.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 2
Our baby's are growing sooooo so fast!
My boy is 6mths already?!??
Weighs 17lb 10oz
Has the worst case of eczema and constantly needs mitts on him as he scratches till draws blood otherwise
Tried him on all sorts of creams :-/
Sits up well now and rolls about , hates sudden loud noises!

Hope all our baby's are doing well xx

Attachments

• IMG_5509.jpg
    IMG_5509.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 5
So emotional right oldermummy? How fast time is going!

My little baby is 6 months too now! Half a year?! I just can't get my head around it lol

His close to sitting up, rolls around everywhere. Oldermummy my boy also has eczema and scratches till he draws blood too :( he still needs his hands covered up. His still bf but I'm noticing lately especially during the day he always comes off the breast and is so fidgety? Either his easily distracted or his losing interest in breastfeeding :/

How's everyone baby going with solids? I'm not sure his exact weight as he hasn't been weighed in a month so.

It's crazy how time flies. I can't believe our babies are half a year old? Esme will be 6 months this coming Thursday.

She weighs 14lbs 4 so still dinky but perfectly petite. She rolls both ways, is beginning to get stronger with sitting, rocks on all 4's, pushes herself forwards and backwards but isn't quite crawling yet. Passes toys between both hands. Loves her jumperoo. Has tried a few solids but we're not really in any routine with her. If she's awake when we eat dinner she plays with a few veggies and bread. Most ends up on the floor but we're heading to blw, she loves to suck and chew at them.

14485110_10154657399895362_7200938113705321298_n.jpg

Hey ladies! How are you and babies all doing?

My lil boy is 7 months today!! Closer to a one year old then newborn, I can't believe it! X

Oh wow, where has this year gone? Esme is 7 months on Sunday. She's crawling now and into EVERYTHING. Pulling herself up to stand on furniture, especially in her cot - the monster!

Wow everyone it's been too long since iv checked in

Everyone's pics are lovely

7 months I know it's shocking ow it's gone

Skylars 17lb 9 now almost crawling properly now and stands up well holding onto things she's a strong lil one

Never keeps still so iv got my hands full

Sure you all have lol

Omg hii emma! Hope you and the girls are well :)

My baby boy is an 8 month old! Can't believe in 4 months or so he'll be one! Talking about not keeping still this boy does not stay still at all! His not crawling yet but his always on all fours rocking back and forth so close. Does anyone else find it hard to change a nappy or clothes? He just can't wait and once he sees something he wants his got have it now!

His got two bottom teeth which came through last month so no more gummy smiles but instead he bites me when nursing and sometimes anywhere just for fun! Yesterday he made his big brother cry by biting him on the back :dohh:

Not sure on weight as its been ages since we last weighed and won't be weighed till next year Jan as there was no other dates. Can't believe this time last year we were all expecting!

Love him too bits though, my lil baby is getting so old now and it's making me sad and broody. Got me thinking about baby #3 as loads of people I know expecting or just had a baby but when I think about giving birth that idea quickly leaves my mind!

Looking forward to hearing from you all x

Hey. My little girl is 7.5 months old and still such a happy smiley baby. She can drag herself around a little bit and is getting up on all fours and rocking a lot but hasn't mastered crawling yet. She's not even stable sitting up yet but she's getting there.

After starting out as an above average sized baby (8lb6oz), she's struggled to gain weight over the last 3 months so is now well below average at 14lb15oz. She doesn't look like she's suffering for it though, so we're just pushing on with weaning and hopefully get weight will stabilise now. She's had a bit of a run of common winter illnesses and now has 4 teeth so I think all those have knocked her appetite at times. I'm still breastfeeding her so luckily she doesn't often bite me!

^ My girl is very small for age too - Not sure on exact weight but she was 13lbs 1oz four weeks ago. She's developmentally fine - crawing,sitting and pulling up onto things so I'm not worried either :)

4 teeth already! That's fab, Freya still has none! It's amazing how they can eat solids with their little gums.

Esme's around 15lbs now and will be 8 months old tomorrow!

She's crawling, pulling herself up to stand, sitting with no support and babbling away. She's just got her bottom tooth through which is exciting.

Love hearing how you're all getting on :)

8and half mths old now eek?!
He rocks and gets into crawling position but no actual crawl yet he wheelbarrows stands? :lol:
Got a dermatologist appt end of this mth so hoping to have some answers and help for his eczema poor baby, still on 1ml piriton at night.
Has 1bottom tooth and never sits still to dress either babyjan!
Little monster he is
Can't believe how big our baby's are now getting, still so tiny though when you watch them sat on the floor :baby:
Is everyone ready for Christmas? What's everyone getting there baby's
Xx

Hi girls!

I thought I should resurrect this thread seeing as our babies are approaching one!! I honestly can't believe how fast the year has gone! Crazy to think this time last year we were all so close to meeting them. I was exactly a month away from my due date :wacko:

I will write an update on my LO in a bit and I look forward to reading what all your babies are up to :)

I can't believe our babies are close to 1 year. Wow.

My son is small for his size but sure is mighty. :thumbup: At his 9 month check-up he weighed 15lbs 11oz.

He army crawls but doesn't want to actually crawl. All he wants to do it stand. He tries to stand up on his own but can't get his legs to lift him onto his feet. :haha:

Two teeth and loves, LOVES food. Sleeps through the night except for the occasional needing mommy moment. I have been able to successfully breastfeed since birth. I struggled a lot in the first 5 weeks but then he had a growth spurt and it's worked out since.

Love him to pieces and am excited for the walking.

Aw lovely update!

I too can't believe our babies are almost 1. I've tried to appreciate and take it all in this time around but still feel as if i've blinked and missed it.

Esme is doing well. She's a little dot, long and skinny and weighs just under 18lbs.
She crawls, stands with support, cruises along the furniture, dances, claps, waves hello and bye bye. Has 4 teeth. And is weaning beautifully. She loves food. We do a combo of baby led and a few purees, she's on 3 meals a day (mostly). She still has around 4/5 bottles of 6oz. She can sleep through but won't always.

I'm looking forward to her walking now too. She happily tries to walk when holding my hands, but she tends to walk on her toes and stretches her legs right out infront of her :rofl:. She walks really well with her walker.

16998702_10155176878405362_7862801342321661697_n.jpg

Cora-Lily is 1 in 13 days! She has 6 teeth (7&8 are on the way). She can walk but prefers to hold someones hand. She's around 19lbs.

And most importantly... She's a big sister!! She absolutely adores her little brother :)

Cora-Lily is 1 in 13 days! She has 6 teeth (7&8 are on the way). She can walk but prefers to hold someones hand. She's around 19lbs.

And most importantly... She's a big sister!! She absolutely adores her little brother :)

Congratulations!! Can't believe you had another, it honestly feels like yesterday you announced your DDs birth! How lovely x

Congratulations on the new addition! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->