April/May babies? ... updated

April 27th, though my OB practice says they won't let me go that long with twins.

I'm due mid-April. April 16th to be exact :)

April 15th. all though my husband keeps making noises about him just knowing he will be here early.

Haha I have a feeling that Alex will be here early too, I don't know why. Now that I've actually admitted to the feeling, he probably won't come until May lol.

you have a name... i'm so jealous you have a name. we are struggling so much. I really would like him to be on time, or maybe a week early. Just as long as it's not on April fools day.

Lol yeah, but we're super weird. Alex's name was picked out for him loooong before he was even a concept. We were hoping he was a boy because that spared us from having to think up a girl's name.

And yeah, we're crossing our fingers that he doesn't come on April Fool's Day. One of my friends is actually due on that day lol.

Ironically I had a girls name. even though I didn't think he was a girl for a minute and really, really wanted a boy. I had a girls name ready to go. the boys name is proving to be a nightmare. My husband hates everything and he is waiting for a 'sign'. I like things but nothing is speaking to me and everything I have liked my husband has hated. He hasn't come up with any suggestions though. So I have stopped looking, i'm burnt out and taking a break. I will pick it back up in a couple of weeks if he is still dragging his butt. we have a small list but nothing were in love with and I really do want to love his name, we both do.

April 12th...it needs to get here...so uncomfortable already

Oh me too! I'm going one day at a time. I've a really uncomfortable hernia thats starting to impact on just getting through the day, and sometimes chasing after my 3 year old boy is near impossible!

Do have an appointment with a hernia repair person at a nearby private hospital I'm the next 10 days though so fingers crossed they can give me some pointers as to how to cope x

That sounds awful! I guess they can't do anything until after baby is born. I hope the hernia repair person can help xx

Thanks everyone for your replies. Looks like April/May is going to be a super exciting (busy) month! It's a bit like the ttc forum, where you just pray for your turn to come but get so excited for everyone else at the same time. Here's to a healthy rest-of-the-journey!

April 12th...it needs to get here...so uncomfortable already

Oh me too! I'm going one day at a time. I've a really uncomfortable hernia thats starting to impact on just getting through the day, and sometimes chasing after my 3 year old boy is near impossible!

Do have an appointment with a hernia repair person at a nearby private hospital I'm the next 10 days though so fingers crossed they can give me some pointers as to how to cope x

That sounds awful! I guess they can't do anything until after baby is born. I hope the hernia repair person can help xx
It's not ideal that's for sure! It is a hangover from my son and they don't repair them until you're pretty sure you're done having kids as if it spills again after repair it's even worse eeek!

Luckily for me we settled on 2 children long ago so this is it for me but you're right when you say they won't do anything until baby is born. Right now, as painful as it is, it isn't actually a danger to me or baby... Just annoying, but if it became stuck and wouldn't go back then they'd have to operate pregnant or not so I'm trying as hard as I can not to aggravate it but that's difficult when you've got to continue with life!

We'll get there ladies, by hook or by crook and it will be worth it in the end :)

I'm due April 26th :) but will be having a section at 39 weeks if she doesn't come earlier.

I'm also due May 9th!

We're also struggling to find a boy's name...I haven't found anything I "love" either!

I'm also due May 9th!

We're also struggling to find a boy's name...I haven't found anything I "love" either!

Yay! It's so hard to find a name... I wasted hours yesterday on the web looking at names and really nothing jumped out. Do you think something will just "pop up" and we'll know?!:wacko:

I'm also due May 9th!

I was originally going to stay team yellow, but when I couldn't find any boy names I loved, I decided to find out what I was having. It's two girls so that made things easier since I already had two girl names picked. Ella and Lydia.

I have two boys Nicholas and Leo, so two girls is perfect for my clan.

I am at the back end of the group....due May 24th <3

We are all but set with names I think, other than a middle name for a boy.

We already have a son called Sebastien so wanted something traditional and not too dissimilar in length etc.

We've gone for Josephine if it's a girl, and we're thinking Christian if it's a boy.

I'm due mid-April. April 16th to be exact :)

April 15th. all though my husband keeps making noises about him just knowing he will be here early.

Haha I have a feeling that Alex will be here early too, I don't know why. Now that I've actually admitted to the feeling, he probably won't come until May lol.

you have a name... i'm so jealous you have a name. we are struggling so much. I really would like him to be on time, or maybe a week early. Just as long as it's not on April fools day.

Hahaha! Glad I have the April fool's day due date. Who delivers on their due date anyway?

I've updated the thread with everyone's dates... what is amazing is that there are only two dates with more than one baby due! xx

Hey Ladies

I am due 14th April with no. 3 have 2 boys already 8 & 1. We are team yellow although I nearly wish I had found out now I am dying to know. Didn't want to know with other two but this one is driving me nuts!!

We have our Girls name picked out

Emily Margaret

Boys name I'm not 100% set but I think Joseph and no idea on a middle name.

Both our boys are named after family member and/or have a reason they are named that. Along with me loving the names.

Hence why i am running out of boys names with meaning!

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"