April Mummies 2011

I think I'm going to wrap the Dora dollhouse sil gave us for Isis's birthday. I'm also thinking of wrapping up some of her Christmas presents that have never been opened. :) I'll milk that as long as it works :)

Lol good thinking! Can't believe it's only 3 weeks til lil mans birthday. Eek!

I'm feeling much better after my funny turn the other day. Think it was just stress and things getting on top of me. 3rd tri tomorrow. Home stretch!

I haven't even thought about what I'm going to get Josie. :\ Is that bad? I'm hoping she just gets enough gifts from family to make up for anything I might not get her, if anything. :blush:

I want to either get her a doll house, a baby doll (probably the one) or a little playhouse.

here's abby's bday shirt, so cute!!

Attachments

• 20130309_221524_resized.jpg
    20130309_221524_resized.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 6
We're stuck what to get poppy this year. She's got so many toys. I wanna get her things for the garden oh wants to get her something she can play with now lol

I don't know what to get for Rosie either!! She has so many clothes! And tons of toys. I want to get her a kitchen but we don't have the room. Not yet anyways. And I just spent a $100 gift certificate she got for her 1st bday and it would be better of she got more gift cards so as the year goes on she can keep getting presents without having all b day presents and ransoms toys iykwim

cute shirt Dana!!

happy mothers day ladies :D

woah gem, that's tones of presents! ollie is one lucky boy!

we're moving tues, so not sure whether i'll get on after today. Will try and keep up with my phone but will only be 3g until april so might be impossible! hope those having a 2nd bday between now and then have a great day and will be back properly in a few wks xx

thanks ladies! i'm so excited for everyone to see it! working on her fabric scrap tutu today, i'll post pics when it's finished!

this is what the sampler looks like, i'm using different colors

Attachments

• 9c436edc829f9659b70faded1fec3dba.jpg
    9c436edc829f9659b70faded1fec3dba.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 3
Happy Mother's Day ladies :D Hope you've all been spoilt.

That will be a very cute outfit, Dana :thumbup:

Hope the move goes well, Caroline. Don't be doing too much with bump! We will miss you!

one of my friends and abby's god momma got her a minnie kitchen just because today. i told her i really wanted it for abby's bday, but couldn't afford it right now and today, she just showed up with it.

:cloud9:

Aww that's lovely Dana. It's lovely to have friends like that xx

Aww dana that skirt looks fab and I seen the pics of the minnie thing. Its adorable :)

Caro hope the move goes well!

LOVE the shirt and the skirt, Dana! She will look So cute! :) Ohh and its so lovely to have a friend like that!

Happy mothers day! Hope you ladies enjoyed it! :flower:

Caro- Good luck with the move! Hope your able to find time to rest!! :winkwink:

my skirt is done!! SO cute!!!

sorry for the crappy lighting, also can't figure out if i want her to wear the shirt in or out...thoughts?

Attachments

• 20130310_215504_resized.jpg
    20130310_215504_resized.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 5
  • 20130310_214940_resized.jpg
    20130310_214940_resized.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 0
  • 20130310_215314_resized.jpg
    20130310_215314_resized.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 1
That is adorable Dana!
Not sure about the shirt being in or out... Hard to tell while it's not being worn but first reaction is to have it in to show off the skirt better!

Id say in too, but it could also turn out that the shirt fits perfectly over the torso and the skirt is still shown off nicely with it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->