April Mummies 2011

x-Rainbow-x

Mum to Phoebe, Alex n Ben
Reaction score
I thought we could have a thread to talk about all our gorgeous little April babies.

Benjamin was the first April sweet pea baby born (8th March) add your babies below and i will edit and update xx

I know technically he is a March baby, but he was meant to be an April sweetpea and missed it by under 12 hours, so... Toby Edward Baxter was born March 31st 2011, at 12:11pm and weighed 7lb 1oz. :D
He has brown hair, blue eyes and his favourite hobbies are sleeping, drinking milk and peeing on people.

Here are some pics of Toby and Daddy...

Attachments

• c9de2f2c.jpg
    c9de2f2c.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 3
  • dbb526c9.jpg
    dbb526c9.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 4
Oliver Daniel was born 7th April 2011 at 6:40pm weighing 5lb 3.5oz.
Hes in special care still atm, where he has been since the day after birth. No news on when he can come home yet :(
I feed like a fraud being here kind of since I can only see him for a few hours a day at the mo.

YAY! Thanks for making this thread!!

Ava Makenzi was born by repeat c-section on April 11, 2011 at 12:32pm. She weighed 6lbs 11oz and is 20 inches long. Her hair is light brown and she is the spitting image of her big sister Emma lol :)

Meet Miss Ava
View attachment 193429
My beautiful daughters, Ava and Emma
View attachment 193431

so excited to officially be a part of the mommy's club!

my little squeeky peanut was born april 13, 2011 at 317pm via emergency c section (birth story will come later). she is the light of her father's and my eye, just can't believe how perfect she is. her favorite things to do are squeek when she's dreaming and spitting up on gma. more pics will come later, i promise.

Great to have a parenting thread!
Mine were meant to be sweet peas (only just) but came on 12/3/11. Ruby May was born at 10.15am weighing 5lb10oz and Harley Jack at 10.28am weighinh 5lb6.5oz . I was induced at 37+1 due to severe sickness/ exhaustion. My waters were broken and Ruby was born 44 mins later!
They are feeding 3 hourly and drinking 3-4oz. They are very fussy though and dont like sleeping in their cot much.
xxx

Hi!!!!
Happy this thread is here now!
Serenity Rose (Rosie) was born on 4/11/11 via c-section. Working on linking to my birthstory in my signiture and getting everything updated but so far I'm loving life as a mommy! Rosie is breastfeeding so well!!! And woke up this morning to HUGE BOOBIES! (bigger than normal!)
Labor ws intense and so was the csection but things are going great now and the future looks amazing <3

Glad to see this thread, will be great to keep up with everyone now our babies are here.

Matilda Alice was born 12th April 2011 weighing 7lbs 11.5oz via caesarean, she's so wonderful but unfortunately seems to have inherited my temperament and feet!

thought i'd share the cuteness for the day...

Attachments

• 216863_1953080675861_1508006076_32127733_4792499_n.jpg
    216863_1953080675861_1508006076_32127733_4792499_n.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 4
yay at last I've made it :D

My gorgeous LO was born last saturday after being induced because of pre-eclampsia - she's gorgeous but won't sleep anywhere other than ON me, and I'm finding BFing quite difficult (supply issue) but I'm loving it :)

Oh my goodness, just found this and cannot wait to join you all!!!! I LOVE the photos - makes me so happy : D

Look forward to giving and receiving support in the next few mad months of a newborn!

just broke down in tears because i wanna go back to my hospital room. it's all just a little too much.

me thinks i'm really tired.

:hugs: Dana. I know what you mean. I cried and cried at the thought of going home even though I was also crying bc I wanted to go home! Today I got mu real first look at my post baby body and cried bc of how it looks then cried bc I shouldn't care what it looks like!

just broke down in tears because i wanna go back to my hospital room. it's all just a little too much.

me thinks i'm really tired.

Can definitely sympathise, was desperate to get out of hospital by the last day but then seriously doubted my decision to leave when I was at home that night. Hope you're feeling better soon :flower:

Tried co-sleeping last night, was quite frankly terrified to begin with but Tilly was so much more settled and have been reading the sticky in the natural parenting section on here so am feeling much better about it. I can't tell you how much better I feel physically and emotionally as well for the reasonably good night's sleep (not great mind, we had a two hour on off feeding marathon at 1am!), think I'll be sticking with it.

Anyone know how to juggle bum sickness with baby? Toby just screamed his poor little heart out when I had to dump him in the moses basket and run to the loo after only giving him 1oz of his bottle. I felt so mean! :(

my poor baby has really sticky eyes :( the mw took a swab last week but its got worse :( it looks sore :(

I cried too when I was going home from hospital... but only because I had to leave without Ollie :(
Im so jealous of you all having your LOs at home with you! I want mine so so bad!

Has anyone elses boobs gone smaller than they originally were? lol mine have... and I didnt have much to start off with!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->