April Mummies 2011

oh wow! it would be so amazing if it was twins :D I think I'm a bit twin bonkers tbh, I think even if we did try for a second and it was just the one I might be a bit disappointed :blush:

pickle is teething really badly too :( lots of chewing fingers, crying out and being really clingy, I feel so bad for her :( no sign of teeth either, so god knows how long this set are going to go on for :(

Fab news Casey!! Ooh can't wait until your early scan!

I'm at work and sooo bored, just got rest of today and tomorrow to go then off till 19th with house move :).
Just eaten some sweets so enjoying baby going mad hehe x

Casey those look like great numbers!!! Definitely high enough to be twins, you never know!!! So glad you get an early scan on the 16th!!

Dana, love the dress!!! You always pick out the cutest clothes!

Gem, those episodes sound scary, but I'm glad he hasn't had one in some time. Hopefully it's something he outgrows very quickly.

I know I"m missing a lot of other updates, sorry!! I read everything on my phone but haven't had a chance to post.

I think Lizzie is getting her back molars. She finally let me feel her mouth today and I feel big lumps in the very far back behind all her other teeth. Really hope this is causing some of her behavior issues lately and that they'll subside once the teeth pop through. Just lots of frustration, no to everything, and throwing things when angry. She's always had a temper but this has been extreme.

Caro, enjoy those crazy sugar high baby kicks, those are the best :)

Look Bernina were could you feel the lumps for the teeth? Pickle is def teething them but I don't know where they come through first, is it close to the existing molars or fuher back, do know?

its fairly close to the existing molars gertrude, but they are big teeth so i guess if the back is pushing through before the front the space could be bigger! xx

I feel like Josie has me at my wits end. 9 hours now of constant crying, throwin tantrums, not listening. I feel like I've literally shut down. I don't even hear her anymore. I'm just done. Her crying has just Been constant. She woke up from her nap crying. Screaming and crying over god knows what. I can't even understand what she says when she screams and cries.

I'm almost at the point of hysterical. I just sneezed and that threw her into another screaming fit.

I gave her two vaccines today and I'm worried that made a bad day even worse. Thankfully Michael is on his way home so in an hour I can disconnect.

I feel like the worlds crappiest mother on days like these.....

Casey which vaccines did she receive?

Are they a high pitched scream?
If so it could be an adverse reaction to the vaccines.. not to scare you just making you aware.

Isis has her bottom two canines and bottom two molars through. The top right canine is just poking through and the other canine and molars are bulging. 8 teeth basically all at once! I'm just glad we'll be done soon. I hurt my knee on the way to Hawaii so I'm on constant ibuprofen to help with that and I caught a cold over the weekend. I haven't been into work yet this week. I have to go in tomorrow but I really don't want to. Isis has been a terror until we realized its pain and started giving her pain meds. Tonight was wonderful because we gave her Tylenol when she got home and ibu before bed.

Casey, thinking of you and your bean (s)!

I love the dress Dana!

Caroline, I hope the move goes smoothly!

Ok, I'm sure I missed someone and I didn't mean it! I'm heading to bed. I have a 7:30 meeting tomorrow morning.

right now the outfit is the dress, some kick ass sneakers and a jean jacket. also i got a couple bouquets of gerber daisies for her to hold/play with. so excited!

btw, how long does zulilly take to get their items shipped? it's felt like forever! i'm so spoiled by amazon..

Zulily takes sooo long!!!
Most items take 2-4 weeks to be shipped.

casey - I have had a few days like that recently and it's soul destroying. They have SO much brain fizz atm with learning words, new physical abilities and yet still confined by ability to be understood must drive them wild.

I heard pickle start a tantrum yesterday and carried on putting my stuff in my bag to then go and cuddle her, she had stopped so I turned round to see her lying on the floor waiting for my attention before she started again. I laughed so much.

Just keep reminding yourself that she CAN and WILL be like this with you because she can. She feels safe showing such raw emotions to you because she trusts you. Scoop her up, tell her you love her and work together (which you do), that's all you can do.

Being Mum sucks!

I have a MASSIVE rant about useless blokes but I'm so fed up with it I can't even be arsed to type it out :D

Oh dear Gertrude, men really are useless!
Although bless my DH has been great this week. He came home from work in London (an hour on his motorbike) to take me to hospital on Monday, took Tuesday working from home because he knew id overdo it if he wasn't there... And I'm getting flowers and a dressing gown for mothers day on Sunday :D

Ooh yeah, I think Toby's developing a fear of the dark at bed time. Anyone elses LO doing the same? I can't blame him, with this being the age that imaginations really go crazy. Might have to put a night light in his room and see if it helps because bedtime is becoming a right battle.

I've noticed in generall that poppy is more scared of things. And often comes and snuggles into me saying 'I'm a little bit scared'. This morning it was lord tumble dressed as the giant goose even though she has seen this episode millions of times lol

Oh bless her! Toby finds Lord Goose hilarious... But he's terrified of Kevin from Up when he skwarks!
I think part of the problem is that he hasn't learnt the word scared yet so he can't communicate to us when he's frightened... I think it might be that he's been frustrated on top of scared and that made times like bed time an even more negative experience. Now, although he can't say he's scared, he asks for a candle if he's feeling particularly vulnerable so it's a start.

Aww that's so cute him asking for a candle. She not normally find him funny but not today prob where she's run down atm.
It is handy that she can tell me exactly what she wants/needs/feels etc but not when I want her to do something else and she's telling me no and exactly what she wants to do lol

Aww!!! That's so cute about him LO snuggling into you and saying he's scared. Josie just does the snuggling part, when I ask if she's scared she said "no" very sharply. She's always been scared of animatronic toys and now she's scared of house birds because they squak really loud. She is developing a little fear of our cat, but I can't for the life of me think why. Sometimes she won't go near her and I have to tell her to pet nice and be by her side. Before she would chase those cats around all day long.

She doesn't seem scared of the dark which is good. I didn't know their imaginations were starting to blossom. It would make sense though because Josie is a very vivid dreamer now.

Poppy dreams a lot to. I find her climbing up her cot as if getting things and calling out odd things to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->