Wanted to share here just in case

Attachments

• IMG_20130313_133449_734.jpg
    IMG_20130313_133449_734.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 2
Such a cool way of announcing it!
How was oh ?

i was thinking the same thing Riri....

hope you or OH isn't too crushed, sisters will be great!

So happy for you Sam!! Rosie will be thrilled to have a little sister!! My girls are been wonderful together and i hope they will be the best of friends growing up!! :)

Umm he is OK. Really bummed but OK. Still had a smile on his face and the us tech gave us 11 pics or so. I'll try to upload some later

CONGRATS!!!!!!

I take it OH really wanted a boy? I think sisters is amazing!!!! Deep down i'm hoping for another girl, but I'm seriously thinking it's a boy.

PS: I'm 6 weeks!! Definitely feeling better about this. I think I was feeling down because a few days ago I was as pregnant as I got with my miscarriage in Sept. That had to effect why I was down for a while and suddenly feeling much more optimistic.

Yea really hoping for a boy. Everyone was. None of his brothers from his dad have a boy. I was so convinced and everything pointed to boy. Every kid under 5 I asked said boy so even after the "most likely a girl" at 13 weeks I deep down felt boy. I almost referred to baby as he during the ultrasound. So crazy to see the 3 lines after that.

Sisters will be amazing, Sam. I love my sister to bits & we are each other's best friend. I wish I could have had two girls deep down if I'm totally honest. Just to emulate my relationship with my sister. But that wasn't to be!

Maybe you should sign DH up to B&B and get him into the gender disappointment section! Seriously!

Me and my sister fought like cat and dog speash as teenagers but we are really close now

Sorry Sam. I didn't know that everyone was really rooting for a boy. :hugs:

OMG SCAN TOMORROW!!!! Officially less than 24 hours away. 21 hours to be exact. I think i'm so excited because I want to know if it's a singleton or twins. I only suspect because I know I had three mature follicles at ovulation (at least two very mature follicles, but probably three).

don't forget to ask where to umbilical cords are so we can see if that whole gender prediction thing is right!

don't forget to ask where to umbilical cords are so we can see if that whole gender prediction thing is right!

I don't know if I'm far enough along for that yet, but I will try. I get another one at 8 weeks and then one at 12 weeks with my regular Ob after i'm discharged. So if they can't do it this time i have plenty more chances before the anatomy scan.

I seriously can't wait to start using my doppler again. I want to use it now, but I don't think it would work lol

it's supposed to be at your 6 week, it also goes based on what side they're implanted on

Found it!

The article said its all in the location of the placenta -- 97.2 percent of boys had their placenta on the right side of the uterus at that 6 week ultrasound, and 97.5 percent of girls had theirs on the left. Crazy, isn't it? According to their study, this method should be considered "highly reliable" in determining gender within the first few weeks of pregnancy.

Ohh and apparently if your first ultrasound was transabdominal, the image is flipped, so you'd reverse the sides.

Found it!

The article said its all in the location of the placenta -- 97.2 percent of boys had their placenta on the right side of the uterus at that 6 week ultrasound, and 97.5 percent of girls had theirs on the left. Crazy, isn't it? According to their study, this method should be considered "highly reliable" in determining gender within the first few weeks of pregnancy.

Ohh and apparently if your first ultrasound was transabdominal, the image is flipped, so you'd reverse the sides.

What if it's transvaginal? That's what mine will be. I'm so interested now!! Lol I'm gonna post it on my nov 2013 board and see if any other girls do it. So right side boy- left side girl. I will definitely try and remember to ask!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->