April Mummies 2011

Good luck Casey... It'll be interesting to find out if the theory is right if they tell you the placenta position.

Me and DH had a falling out tonight. Took a bump pic to make myself feel better but just feel huge instead! Sorry if it's massive I don't know how to resize

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v332/kjrandom/9A54A62F-3CF2-4885-B1C9-B24A9F44D993-1411-0000018C35A3E926_zps282389f5.jpg

you look gorgeous!!! i'm so jealous of all you ladies who actually get to have bumps

Thanks! Credit to the jeans though. Without their giant over-bump waistband pretty much everything below my belly button is total jelly :blush:

Mine is the same way Cottles. Your bump is beautiful!!!!
Ramzi Theory was wrong for me.... and Chinese gender and every kid I asked under 5. And the DTD/ovulation theory.
Dh didn't want to talk about the baby earlier. he said he is still trying to process that its a girl. But he has been playing so well with Rosie today and saying what am I going to do with 2 of you!!!? Cute but we still aren't talking names. weird because we had Rosie's name before web knew and if this was a boy we would have had a name but now nothing. And everyone keeps asking.

Mine is the same way Cottles. Your bump is beautiful!!!!
Ramzi Theory was wrong for me.... and Chinese gender and every kid I asked under 5. And the DTD/ovulation theory.
Dh didn't want to talk about the baby earlier. he said he is still trying to process that its a girl. But he has been playing so well with Rosie today and saying what am I going to do with 2 of you!!!? Cute but we still aren't talking names. weird because we had Rosie's name before web knew and if this was a boy we would have had a name but now nothing. And everyone keeps asking.

And you guys saw three distinct lines?? I know with Josie it was clear as day! Like lookin right up into a vajayjay, but sometimes it can be ambiguous.

Also I can't remember which is which. Is it girls get confused as boys or boys get confused as girls more often?

Are you upset its a girl? :/

Cottles-- that's a gorgeous bump!! Everyone has wonderful bumps! :)

girls get confused as boys because of the umbilical cord. lots of ppl i know were told boy and ended up with little girls. one specifically told her dr to put her back in, cuz she wasn't done growing :haha:

what's a transabdominal scan?

cottles you don't look a lump you look as gorgeous as possible! That's a brilliant bump! When I was pregnant I still have rolls of fat :D now THAT'S not a good look :D

Casey yeah I really wanted a boy to because I wanted 1 of each but I actually believe ultrasound tech a little bit more than my husband in and started rubbing myself or to be a girl so I am not nearly as disappointed as he ishe did look at things with me last night though and we don't agree on any of The names. He likes zoey and Daisy. Almost had him sold on one last night though because it kept Dean as the middle name.

I'm so excited for everyone! All these babies!
So Isis was definitely a girl on our ultrasound. she had her butt at the top and was showing the world that she was a girl :haha:

Sam, I hope he gets used to the idea of having 2 girls. I asked DH how he would feel and he replied that he's afraid to have a boy because he knows what he was like :haha: You'll get a name. I have a friend that has two little girls and both came home from the hospital without a name.

Gertrude, its the "normal" ultrasound through your abdomen.

Cottles, you look awesome! I even showed your pic to DH because I thought it was such an awesome bump pic! :hugs:

Casey!!! You're killing me! Come in here and post about your U/S!

So what side is implantation?? lol It was an interal ultrasound and it's zoomed in. I asked the Doc but he said they really wouldn't be able to know where the placenta implanted until 8 weeks. Which I have the date for March 29th! :D YEY

66416_10100833573099951_1278232036_n.jpg

Aww yey casey so pleased for u!!! Just the one bean in there?

Yep, that's what it looks like. Just the one little bean. :) Which while twins would have been just as exciting. One is clearly enough for us. especially since I'll be raising the two by myself for 8 months.

I'm so excited for you!! I'd be a little relieved at just having one also. I've always loved the idea of twins. I'm not sure how I'd do with the reality of twins... I'll live vicariously through you Cottles :winkwink:

Haha ohhh I;'m sure I'll be on here telling you when I'm tearing my hair out :haha:

Congrats Casey. So awesome :D

So excited for all you who are expecting...wont lie though it makes me a little jealous:haha:
Hubby is coming around to the idea of a 3rd, but wont commit to it! Plus things need to get better between us before we consider having another! :wacko:

Oh I'm sure Cottles! I keep teasing dh and he keeps reminding me of how much he's not sure of a second let alone twins!

Isis was in rare form today. They even warned us on her sheet from daycare that she had an attitude all day. She went to bed an hour early tonight...
We have a play date with her two best buddies tomorrow. I'm nervous because the moms have connections in the neighborhood! We live outside of a community of 2000 people and we're not from here so its hard to break in. I really hope we fit in and I'm able to make friends!

Do any of you guys still have pain where your epidural was placed? It's off and on for me but today's been terrible. So much that if we have another I will work very hard to not have another epi.

I don't have it from my epi but I have crazy back pain. Probably worse from the 2 failed epidural and failed spinal. who knows :facepalm:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->