April Mummies 2011

I didn't have an epi but I did have a lumbar puncture when I had viral meningitis back in October and they only managed to get fluid out on the fourth attempt :dohh: I still an achey back in that spot if I've been on my feet all day or had a clingy Rex.

Ohh maaan I don't want an epi! Anyone not have issues with theirs? Make me feel better about it please :haha:

I have 5 small scars from where they tried to get my spinal block in. I don't suffer to much back ache anymore.
You'll be fine cottles xxx

My epi gave me a huge bruise but nothing as far as pain for quite some time.

Sorry Emmys that you're not doing so great definitely feel your pain, tho we are starting to get better. Surprisingly a TV show gave me some insite and has helped a lot. Who says TV is all junk?

After about a year of low level pain at the site it pretty much went away until the past few days. Today it's terrible. I mean, not debilitating but very annoying. I can tell you exactly where they placed the epi. I had a very good anesthesiologist but I had to move positions a lot to try to get Isis to move during labor so my guess is something happened then.
You'll be fine Cottles. Just be as still as you possibly can and try your best to curve your back well so they can see the epi site clearly. They stop if you feel a contraction coming.

my dr didn't stop during my contraction, i sat up and yelled at him :haha: i bruised so bad cuz nick started passing out from looking at the needle going into my back :rofl:

i probably have pain in my epi spot and just think it's lower disc pain from lifting abby up and down all day.

you'll be fine cottles :hugs:

Thanks Dana! Me and dh are working on our issues too, but we've been married almost 8 years and have let somethings slide when we should have talked it out. It will get better in time!!

I have had 2 spinals and I have horrible back pain... especially if the area has any pressure applied to it :(

we've been together for 7.5 years and our issues should've been addressed in the beginning as well

I might have had some epi location pain but i've since forgotten. I've always had low back issues so I can't tell the difference. I just go to the Chiro every time and bam it's gone.

Hi guys, I still look from time to time but never get a minute to post!

I had an Epi with Jake, and had no problems with it. I remember the area being a bit tender for a few days after, but no biggie. Just keep really still!!!

So speaking of the pain. I've been having stabbing pain there... kinda like sciatica and every time I move or if I'm bent over for too long I almost collapse from then pain. Owwwwwwy. And of course I'm cleaning the cabin today because there will be people staying in it this week. Sigh.

wheres ryan? why isn't his non pregnant ass doing the cleaning?

Basically what Dana said... Although I know my DH wouldn't bother either.
Im too scared to fall asleep in case I move into a position that makes my heartburn/reflux really bad. I'm fasting for my GTT so I can't take gaviscon or use toothpaste if its bad enough to make me puke. Wahhh.

He stayed home. We were fighting pretty bad :( plus he sucks at cleaning. I have to tell him what yo do next. I got what would have taken us hours and hours (I lose motivation when we clean together) only took me 3ish hours.

Is there some sort of sleep regression at almost 23 months. Poppy is horrendous after a very good stretch, she going to bed late, up in the night and then up at the crack of dawn!
Yaaaaaaaawn

Yep. Around 2 years there is.
Aleena had hers at 22 months or so, lasted 2.5-3 weeks!

Seconded. Toby had his 2 or 3 months ago. I assumed it was his molars but it was just a regression. Hope it passes soon for you and Poppy... It wasn't fun!

Oh joy were just going into it I think she's just coming up 23 months and I'm sure she's learning

I noticed a big increase in vocabulary with lil man when he went through his. Then his sleeping got better at night but he was also napping more in the day. Hard work being a toddlers brain!

I have my 28 week scan in a few hours. I still get nervous before each one.

Can't wait to hear how it goes! I'm sire Bert and Ernie are doing good :)I'm trying to just post bump pics every other week but here is week 21 for you girls :)
My hubby did a lot of work in the yard yesterday. His brother helped. His brother has been trying to get clean. He made it to over a month but got high again :( (meth). Dh is staying on him though.

Attachments

• IMG_20130318_155828_887.jpg
    IMG_20130318_155828_887.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee