April Mummies... 25 DAYS!!!..

I agree!! I have a hard time telling too. I could tell easily with the other but maybe cause I was chunkier when I got preggo this time. BUt I have only gained 7lbs. I haven't gained any weight since 5 months.

Oooh, good for you and lack of weight gain! I was doing really well until recently, but I think it's all baby still at this point.

My EDD is April 16th.

That was my orginial edd...then scan moved it to the 12th. How neat! I try to gain weight but for some reason its not happening...by scans I am having a big boy he was already over 5lb at 30 weeks. LOL

I have to get off here..its storming awful and DH wants me off the computer. Do you have a journal??

That was my orginial edd...then scan moved it to the 12th. How neat! I try to gain weight but for some reason its not happening...by scans I am having a big boy he was already over 5lb at 30 weeks. LOL

I have to get off here..its storming awful and DH wants me off the computer. Do you have a journal??

Oooh, we're really close to each other! I never did get around to a journal, though. :( I'm always really bad at keeping up with those kinds of things. I've been really busy with work until recently when DH finally convinced me to cut back on my hours.

Thanks ladies :happydance:

Any one wondering about the benefits of RLT, it is meant to help tone your uterus so your contractions are more efficient.

You can also drink it after having the baby to help you uterus back to normal size!

I drank the tea last time but this time I don't have the time (whenever I make a hot drink it goes stone cold.. ahh motherhood haha) so I'm taking the tablets.

I have finally got myself a good nights sleep, woke up and my hips are hurting so bad, I don't know if that is from walking yesterday for hours and hours on end or if it is because baby is so low down, either way I'm pleased I only have one more week at work :happydance:

xXx

I am taking RLT - in tablet form. i started 2 days ago. I read about it on here but a client mentioned it to me weeks ago too - saying she swears by it lol. Its worth a go i guess.

I broke up from work last week - so glad i did!!

xxx

Thanks ladies :happydance:

Any one wondering about the benefits of RLT, it is meant to help tone your uterus so your contractions are more efficient.

You can also drink it after having the baby to help you uterus back to normal size!

I drank the tea last time but this time I don't have the time (whenever I make a hot drink it goes stone cold.. ahh motherhood haha) so I'm taking the tablets.

I have finally got myself a good nights sleep, woke up and my hips are hurting so bad, I don't know if that is from walking yesterday for hours and hours on end or if it is because baby is so low down, either way I'm pleased I only have one more week at work :happydance:

xXx

yeah i heard on another forum that its good for toning after the babys here too :) .. so will be drinking this for a while now.. just hope it works lol!!..

it doesnt actually taste too bad either i was quite suprised.. a lot of people say its horrible but it aint so bad lol!!.

on 1 cup a day for now.. may move up to 2 next week :) xx

Ahh how exciting Alanna! :D
And then when hes here therell be no more SPD pain will there? :)

My Ollie keeps kicking under my shingles rash and Im in agony with it atm! I keep giving him a little poke to try and get him to shift over a bit but it just makes him kick more! Little buggar haha.

yeah im excited for the 8th.. they scared me a bit yesterday tho :S ..

my fluid was 16cm when i was 30 weeks.. now its only 10.. at 34.. i asked if thats normal and they did a chart n said its dropped quite quickly.. i had the midwife saying i should go to the fetal assessment unit.. they brought the consultant in who said everythings ok and that i didnt need to go there.. so confused.com.. lol :S

but now im worrying thinking about low fluid!! :( .. no more scans either now to check haha.. so im just guzzling as much water as i can!!..

have u still not got anything for the shingles??? are they dissapearing for you??? bet thats well uncomfy!!.. get some e45 on or something.. that might ease the itchyness a lil?? xx

I had no idea it was good to use to tone afterward! That's exciting. Does anyone know if it's okay to take while breastfeeding??

Oooh, we're really close to each other! I never did get around to a journal, though. :( I'm always really bad at keeping up with those kinds of things. I've been really busy with work until recently when DH finally convinced me to cut back on my hours.

I quit work in Novemeber. Lazy bnes I am. LOL I have a journal but I post more on forums for some reason...but there are days just in my journal depends on what is going on. LOL

I had no idea it was good to use to tone afterward! That's exciting. Does anyone know if it's okay to take while breastfeeding??

Hey, yep RLT is fine to drink/take whilst breastfeeding, I have read it can also help increase milk supply but I don't know how true that is!

xXx

Just realised that I go to term (37w) on my eldest daughters 3rd birthday, heck I turn 36 weeks tomorrow. Have soooo much left to do...

Midwife to see friday
Pool to order
Clothes to wash
Towels to organise
Cats to throttle (okay not really but they have taken to just stinking :sick: in the loo)
Children to contain.

Then there is the usual things with a house....

Smack the workmen around the chops with a frying pan so they actually do the work they are supposed to. Housing Association contracters are the pits, if I was paying them, they would find themselves not working for me much longer.

Housework
Work out how we are fitting pool in front room.

Gahhhh I have soooo much to do and to be honest no energy to do it, my brain and nesting say come on lets get going. My body on the other hand says "ahhh just sit down for 5 more minutes"

38 Days to go until my due date!! Eeek Im so excited, I cant wait to meet my little girly!!

I have gone washing crazy today!!

Washing machine has just finished its third load, I've even borrowed my mums massive clothes horse to get everything dried!

I'm feeling quite crampy today, I don't know whether it is stress because Amelia has been a naughty little so and so today or just my body slowly getting prepared!

I'm trying not to symptom spot this pregnancy, I remember driving myself crazy in the last 5 weeks (went to 41 weeks with Amelia) thinking everything would be the start :dohh:

xXx

i want to clean but i cant.. my SPD has got really really bad all of a sudden and i hve to grab onto things to walk ...

just wanna move about and nest and cant cause of this SHITTY SPD!!.. fed up with it now i am..

will be happy once my lil mans here.. not long now <3 xx

It's strange to think I will be a mummy next month! It feels weird to say that!
But my friends keep pointing out, "you're already a mummy - keeping Harrison safe in there!" They're right....I just want him here now :)

yeah were already mummies but cant see baby!!

i wanna be a proper mummy.. so i can give my lil man a giant hug and kiss :)

cant wait to change his smelly nappies.. or clean his sick up.. just want him here :D!! xx

Yep, wanna be a proper mummy too. Lol, I know what you mean about the nappies and the sick...I'm sure that wont last long...but for now...bring it on!!

Apart from your SPD how are you doing?

haha yeah im sure we will be moaning soon saying we miss our bumps!! :)

us women are hard to please!!

yeah not bad.. pregnancys been great so far... apart from the pain of the spd.. but not long before thats gone!! lol

how you doing?? hows your pregnancy been so far?? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"