April Mummies... 25 DAYS!!!..

Red Raspberry Leaf Tea didnt help me last baby :-( took from 32-37 started 1 cup n ended 4 cups a day by 36wks. Had a ER csec at 37.2... Everyone is different though. Good Luck ladies though.. :hugs:

How does the EPO work though? Will try that this time!! Going for a vbac.. Evening Primrose oil. Also anyone doing perenium massage with oils?

Danny I am not brave enough to try the massage...I think though cause I tore previously after a episotomy and even after 15 years I am still pretty tender down there espically now...it evens hurts when we try to have sex these days

Reeds, they carry the tea. There's a section in the corner of the pharmacy with a bunch of muscle bulkers, meal replacement shakes and herbal teas. I found raspberry leaf tea there. I also saw EPO with the vitamin supplements but never picked any up.

I'm a firm believer in Baby Will Come When Ready, lol.

Danny I am not brave enough to try the massage...I think though cause I tore previously after a episotomy and even after 15 years I am still pretty tender down there espically now...it evens hurts when we try to have sex these days

:hugs::hug: Im so sorry to hear.Im going for a vbac. My csec scar is so itchy n tender too still. Baby doesnt help either. How does the EPO work?

I have the EPO from ttc days...but I am like you and think oh he will come when he does but I am a bit curious about it. Doubt I buy any but doesn't mean I won't think about it. LOL

I am not really sure what the EPO is suppose to do when it comes to delivery...I am no help. LOL

But I found this article

https://www.ehow.com/how_4882183_use-primrose-oil-start-labor.html

My daughter came two days before her due date, my son came 12 days before his. I walked for 2 hours two days before she was born and went to a heavy metal show put on by her dad the day before she was born. The show ended at 11pm and at 7:30am, I was in labour. With my son, I had sex and was in labour 4 hours later.

I say it now, but I'm sure I'd regret it if it happened, but I don't mind going overdue. I don't want to force her out. I know she'll come when she's ready and that this pregnancy will NOT last forever.

I know she'll come when she's ready and that this pregnancy will NOT last forever.

It does feel like pregnancy COULD last forever sometimes though xD

Ah anyone else feel quite nocturnal lately? :p
Its like 3am here and my LO is wiggling away... keeps kicking me right under my shingles rash which is making it itch like mad but must not scratch! D:
Also hurts alot!

How does the EPO work though? Will try that this time!! Going for a vbac.. Evening Primrose oil. Also anyone doing perenium massage with oils?

Ive been reading about this, Im going for a VBAC too and i'm very nervous about tearing... (TMI SORRY!)just being a little rough during sex can make me tender down there :blush: Ive been doing kegels since thats supposed to help but i'm curious about the oil. I'm going shopping tomorrow so i'll check my walmart and see if they have the tea!

Ive been reading about this, Im going for a VBAC too and i'm very nervous about tearing... (TMI SORRY!)just being a little rough during sex can make me tender down there :blush: Ive been doing kegels since thats supposed to help but i'm curious about the oil. I'm going shopping tomorrow so i'll check my walmart and see if they have the tea!

I know she'll come when she's ready and that this pregnancy will NOT last forever.

It does feel like pregnancy COULD last forever sometimes though xD

Ah anyone else feel quite nocturnal lately? :p
Its like 3am here and my LO is wiggling away... keeps kicking me right under my shingles rash which is making it itch like mad but must not scratch! D:
Also hurts alot!
I cant seem to sleep most nights until about midnight. Baby is usually active around 10 so I dunno why I cant sleep :(

Oh bother, I tried to edit and i double posted, lol sorry!!

While I'd like her to come when she's ready, I know that the doctors are going to be pretty adamant about me being induced early. And if I don't dilate by the time of my due date, I think they're going to want me to have a c-section. So I'm wondering if, in my case, raspberry tea/primrose oil might be a really good idea to ensure that I dilate well before my due date?

Does that make sense? Lol... I'm so befuddled by all this.

While I'd like her to come when she's ready, I know that the doctors are going to be pretty adamant about me being induced early. And if I don't dilate by the time of my due date, I think they're going to want me to have a c-section. So I'm wondering if, in my case, raspberry tea/primrose oil might be a really good idea to ensure that I dilate well before my due date?

Makes perfect sense...I don't think my dr will let me go to term either. I am high risk and on the 2x a week visit as it is. I have had 3 early losses and one in 2nd tri. Right now my placenta is over to left low lying but it was over my cervix til last week...and he was breech he had also flipped but I think the little stinker has turned back to breech. My dr has discussed csection with me but like you I am trying to avoid it...I gave birht vag with my others would love to have this one that way but what will be will be I guess.

Makes perfect sense...I don't think my dr will let me go to term either. I am high risk and on the 2x a week visit as it is. I have had 3 early losses and one in 2nd tri. Right now my placenta is over to left low lying but it was over my cervix til last week...and he was breech he had also flipped but I think the little stinker has turned back to breech. My dr has discussed csection with me but like you I am trying to avoid it...I gave birht vag with my others would love to have this one that way but what will be will be I guess.

I'm really glad that made sense; I've been worried that people might think I'm just being impatient or not worried enough about the welfare of my baby. But I figure it would be best for both parties if I get to avoid major surgery. I'm high risk because I've had to be put on bp meds; while my bp has been under control since starting the medicine, I've had to up my dose once and the doctors don't want her to stay there any longer than she has to because of the medication and additional risk.

I imagine that you're having weekly appointments at this point too as you're high risk? I would suggest talking over the natural induction methods with your doctor once you know the position that the baby's in. That way they know how important the vaginal birth is to you too, if at all possible.

Yep I have a scan, NST and see the dr every monday and then have a NST again on thursdays. I will know again on monday if he's turned breech again or not. I am praying he is still head down. Last week he was and he was engaged but with it being so early I knew he could pop back out. I think he is wanting to do a csection as well since I am a tr patient but they didn't cut my uterous to fix my tubes so I don't know.

Good luck at your scan on Monday!! Honestly, I felt like Alex had flipped over before my last appointment and she was still in pretty much the same position she had been in the week prior. It just goes to show how terrible I am at determining what the body parts are that poke out. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->