• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

April mummies and bumps..

I finish for Maternity leave today and its feels great!! April is coming girls!!!

xxx

April is coming girls!!!

xxx

And it cant come quicker enough!, Im just so uncomfortable :'(!!

Urgh your not the only one. last night for me was hell, For the first time I couldnt get comfy, was trying everything!! OH wasnt happy but oh well :D Bailey was kicking loads and wouldnt settle, giving me the most hellish heartburn ever, could hardly breath, tried drinking Milk (i HATE milk) and threw up, so that was a good idea:nope: Just want April to hurry up now :(

I have well and truly had enough now!!
Hubby and I were meant to have a nice night together and I fell asleep on the sofa because Im so blooming tired!!
What on earth was I thinking working until over 37 weeks I am shattered :-(
But now Im in bed I cannot sleep so Im watching stardust as its one of my fave films & always cheers me up!

Come on April!!!!!!!!

xXx

i have 2 weeks to go at work . . wish it was less. .
still at least it's the weekend now . . can catch up on some sleep
harleyy is gaviscon not working for you . . i am an addict . .

Ooh can you add me please. Team yellow, due 17th April.

Good luck ladies!

xx

I'm so jealous of all you ladies who are starting their maternity leave. I am working up until the end so I can spend my entire 8 weeks with baby. I don't want to waste a minute being off while pregnant! But I don't know how I am going to make it two more months! I'm due April 30th so two more full months! Ugh.

I'm so jealous of all you ladies who are starting their maternity leave. I am working up until the end so I can spend my entire 8 weeks with baby. I don't want to waste a minute being off while pregnant! But I don't know how I am going to make it two more months! I'm due April 30th so two more full months! Ugh.

In a few days we will all be able to say we are due "next month"... won't seem too long then will it?

In a few days we will all be able to say we are due "next month"... won't seem too long then will it?

I haven't thought of it that way! I can't wait :happydance:

3 weeks to go til i give up work and im literally counting down the days

Am I the only April mummy who is ready to vomit today? :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back