April mummies and bumps..

OMG its our turn next month woho but yet im very scared ahhhh xxx

I'm due april 14th. Looks like the only boy for that day so far haha

I'm getting SOO excited but i feel like I have nothing ready..ack!!!

Oh April can't come soon enough...I'm going crazy! Anyone else beyond ready?

Nearly... As for "stuff to buy" We still need some cot bedding and a monitor, but I think we have everything else.

As for the birth, the bag is pretty much packed and I feel mentally ready to bring it on.

As for after the birth, and meeting my baby.... I can't wait, I am beyond ready.. yes....

we're so ready! we may not have everything just ready yet in the nursery, but we have everything we need and I can't wait to hold him! But he's gotta stay in there until at least April 3rd. I want a full-termer ;)

april 17th look out :) but omg i am scared too eeeekkkkkkkk.

I thought i was on this one but it may be other one..lol Im team pink due April 18th but due to have a c-section prior to that (not received the date yet) :)

Can't Wait to hold my lil girl!!!! xx

I dont yet have everything we need...I promised I would wait until my last shower before I started buying but mentally I am MORE than ready to take on labor. I'm ready to meet my little monkey and get into a normal life routine. I feel like I've been pregnant for the last 3 years haha. I'm jealous of you lucky ladies coming to term this month!

Yay for full term!!! :happydance::happydance:

It is my last day at work today and oh my gosh am I ready for it! All day yesterday I had awful BHs and now today I am having lots of cervix pains, so sharp they are making me cross my legs :wacko:

I hope everyone has a lovely Saturday planned

xXx

5-7wks to go here :) depending on when my little man decides to put in an appearance.....I think he will def by here by the 29th April :thumbup: So thats 48days to go and still bits to do :winkwink:

I'm due April 15th, just over 1 calendar month to go!! Can't come soon enough but still panicking I'm not ready! Lol. Was supposed to work another 3 weeks but think I'll finish on Friday as really starting to feel like a zombie! Baby shower on wednesday too :) how many weeks is everyone else working till? I feel like a bit of a wuss dropping out early as all along I've said I'll work till 38weeks as I'm in an office so can sit down/wander round as I please.
Good luck April mummy's :) x

Can I be added?
I'm due April 19th and Im team pink!

Add me too please, due April 25th (Easter Monday lol), team blue. Name will be James Matthew.. :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->