• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~*~April Mummys ~*~ 5Girls 2Boys ~*~

^ Yay you're back! :hugs:

Oi, that sucks, they should get on the ball with that kind of thing >:/
Maybe she will be nice and come on out on her duedate so you still get paid :D

BH's suuuck. -.- Although now I know that real contractions suck a lot more o.o I kind of wish I didn't know that, labour scares me now!

I think I need an update! I feel like I've missed so much :haha:

So, I packed my OH a lunch today, he laughed at me for being "lame" and chopping up carrots and cucumber into sticks for him to eat.. and I just signed onto our online banking **not to check up on him I swear** and he bought sushi for lunch :dohh: what's the point in trying to save us money I ask? :haha:

35 weeks today!!

2 weeks till full term, 5 weeks till EDD and uo to 7 weeks if I go over!

My OH is pretty good.. He eats what I make him without moaning, even the bullets which were meant to be dumplings in the stew tonight, I'm nt sure what I did to them lol x

I'm not a terrible cook, he usually likes what I make.. I used to be awful though. Now I want to go to culinary school next year, who needs to finish med school? :haha:

oh, I'm 38 weeks today! Not long now til I'm in the *final countdown*

About to go get the car seat installed :D

I'm usually not too bad, but I really have no idea what happened :/ lol.

On the plus side one more shift on Saturday then I'm finished for a year :) x

I'm an awful cook...poor OH always has to make dinner, but he has me help now and watch him so I can try to learn. Won't be fair for him to come home from work every day and then have to make dinner for us both. I can make eggs....but he always whines when I make them :haha:

So I've stopped with the irregular contractions (not that I'm complaining) and the stabby cervix pains.. I think she might be all the way engaged now because last time I had them she went from 3/5ths to 4/5ths so hoping she's all the way down now!

How are the rest of you progressing? I want a Kaiden update from Ashley and a Devlin update from Laurel as both boys seem to be trying to escape early :haha:

38 weeks :)
And nothing as yet, I keep getting tightenings but they don't really hurt and aren't turning into anything, heartburn is back with a vengeance though :( x

38 weeks :)
And nothing as yet, I keep getting tightenings but they don't really hurt and aren't turning into anything, heartburn is back with a vengeance though :( x

my heartburn has been brutal lately! And all I want to eat is spicy food! :dohh: hope you feel better soon :flower:

well, i keep having regular contractions every 5 minutes but apparently i am not dilated yet. i am going to the drs today and hopefully will be check again and have some progress. butttt on the other hand i also have a UTI and the put me on macrobid which they apparently arent suppose to do if you are within 2 weeks of delivering because it can cause blood issues with the baby. -__- so i am off to yell at my dr now at my appointment

So I've stopped with the irregular contractions (not that I'm complaining) and the stabby cervix pains.. I think she might be all the way engaged now because last time I had them she went from 3/5ths to 4/5ths so hoping she's all the way down now!

How are the rest of you progressing? I want a Kaiden update from Ashley and a Devlin update from Laurel as both boys seem to be trying to escape early :haha:

Oh yay, not too long for you now :)

:haha: Devlin is still being mean ;) He has dropped and begun to engage, they will check my cervix again next week. I still have contractions, but they arn't what I would consider regular as I only have about three an hour every couple hours, usually around dinner time. :baby: Doc says that while she doesn't think I'll make it to my due date, I will have another few weeks before he should make his appearance (hopefully, since OH comes home in three and a half weeks).

Little Scarlet's ready to come out now. :dohh:
When I had to get monitored at triage, I saw all these itty bitty contractions that I never even felt, it was so wierd. Occasionally they'd go way up and I'd be like "holy crap, that can't be me!" :haha:

36 weeks. We had four hours of contrations at 35+6 then all day today period pains that come and go. Had MW appt yday, amd little one is 3/5 engaged, supprised me as Hollie didnt engage until labour!

Fnger crossed April mummys dont go too over due.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->