• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~*~April Mummys ~*~ 5Girls 2Boys ~*~

better make that 2 born! Iris arrived at 8pm, april fools day :happydance:

midwife told me to speed my contractions up to take castor oil and that ill have a baby by tonight. soo my cousin gave me tasteless and odorless castor oil and im off to do it.

better make that 2 born! Iris arrived at 8pm, april fools day :happydance:

I am SO happy for you!! I hope you're having fun bonding with your baby girl :)

I'm having period type cramping in my lower back and its spreading to my upper thighs but not affecting my bump at all. I'm also having quite a few BH an hour so maybe this is the start of something but I'm not holding out too much hope considering my OB moved my dates to April 28 :dohh: I'm hoping to prove her wrong but at the same time I need at least a week to get everything done around the apartment! We got the bathroom done on the weekend and I took down all the wallpaper in the kitchen but it still needs to be painted and then I need to take down the wallpaper in our bedroom and paint that as well. I'm really hoping we can get those last 2 rooms done cause god knows when we'll have time after she's born

MaybeP- Back ache and period-like cramping began with me shortly before he dropped and began to engage, I'll find out wednesday how he's doing. Hope your LO is moving along :flower:

Full Term :) And Devlin's stuff is almost totally set up! :happydance: my dampened spirits have been brightened today by that at least. We won't be setting up a lot of stuff til we move to our own place (he won't need a lot of it for a while and we intend on moving before he is 3 months).

Everyone seems to be progressing apart from me :(
Had about 2 hours of irregular contractions last night and night before, but that's it x

Lost my bloody show last night, and been cramping ever since! :wacko:

my midwife wanted so badly to be able to induce me tonight after my appointment and cant =[. my cervix isnt soft enough and she told me that inducing me when its this hard still isnt okay. she said it would be like taking a magic marker, drawing a line across my stomach and sending me to the OR

MaybeP- Back ache and period-like cramping began with me shortly before he dropped and began to engage, I'll find out wednesday how he's doing. Hope your LO is moving along :flower:

Full Term :) And Devlin's stuff is almost totally set up! :happydance: my dampened spirits have been brightened today by that at least. We won't be setting up a lot of stuff til we move to our own place (he won't need a lot of it for a while and we intend on moving before he is 3 months).

She's been fully engaged for the past 2 weeks and I've already lost a huge glob of mucous plug so I don't think thats why. My OH gave me an enema last night :blush: and the contractions let up completely so I think I was just really backed up ahaha oh well, if I do go into labour soon atleast I know I had a clear out! ahahaha :dohh:

:dohh: Well maybe LO will get their rear in gear anyway :haha: Besides, taking the pressure off may be helpful regardless.

How's everyone else progressing?

I am SO uncomfortable. :wacko: I almost wish I'd go into labour if OH is here or not just so I can finally stop being in pain. I've been rocking on my yoga ball to try to relieve the pressure but it's not quite working.

Iv been in such a grump today it's ridiculous. Belly has been cramping up on and off, iv just slept for two hours tho so it isn't labour. I'm about to go to the supermarket, and get so much crap abd just stuff my face, that might cheer me up a bit x

So jealous of you girls having something going on! All I've had is my bump drop down!!! So sure I'm going to be overdue. :dohh:

^ You never know though, maybe you'll have him early and my little bugger will decide to be stubborn and stay put. :haha:

I think because I'm so ready to get him out, he'll stay in for as long as he can! I got excited a while ago as I started to get sharp pains, however pretty sure it was just him lying on a nerve! :dohh:

Update on me- 1cm dialated, 70% effaced as of this morning O.O

Not looking like this one wants to wait for Daddy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->