• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~*~April Mummys ~*~ 5Girls 2Boys ~*~

also, damn right I'm/she's a watermelon! I'm freaking enormous! :haha:

:blush:I held up one of my newborn stretch and grows upside down to my belly :shock: don't do it girls!

I'm sure Ashley will be next too, I'm 100% certain that her baba will arrive before mine x

haha i hope im next!! i actually woke up with stronger contractions todayy and ive just been pooping and feeling like im ready to vomit all night/morning today. soo maybee im close!! thank god! if not i have an appointment wednesday with my MW and im gunna see what we can do to get things going a little faster. ive been in pronominal labor for 2 weeks now...it sucks!

My LO has to wait at least another 8 days as I'm still working full time and still have another baby shower next Saturday. She can come Sunday though!

and I thought the ticker changed to a watermelon at 36 weeks :( guess I was wrong

also, damn right I'm/she's a watermelon! I'm freaking enormous! :haha:

:blush:I held up one of my newborn stretch and grows upside down to my belly :shock: don't do it girls!

:rofl: I do that with his onesies, mostly cause they are so freaking tiny I can't imagine he is that small when he feels giant.

:coffee: Well I can guarentee I am not gonna be next anytime soon :haha: Mommytobee416 is due like a week before me but is being induced the 26th of this month though so she may be.

little bean hasnt really moved at all today =/ and im still getting contractions so im wondering if maybe this is going into the "real thing"

I want my baby :'(
Honestly iv just sat and cried for half an hour cos I want him so bad :( I'm so bloody lonely, everyone I know is going out tonight for st Patrick's day, even tho none of them are even Irish :/
All my friends are either away at uni or just interested in getting pissed. OH is working and then going out after so another night all on my own :( I feel so shitty :( sorry for bringing down the mood, I just need to get it out x

It seems so sad that I'm actually looking forward to changing 20 shitty nappies a day, constantly having a baby attached to my breasts, not getting much sleep...

Time is dragging soooo much x

Love ya too <3 x

I know how you feel hun. This last leg is so long and drawn out if you have nothing else to look for ward to apart from the birth, and trust me once you go into labour you will for get how long it seemto have taken to get to that point.

So sorry to the over due mommies. :( I can promise you if I could have I'd have loved (regardless the whinning) to keep Kenzie in just a bit longer. Lol I hate seeing her with tubes and stuff.

Can't wait to see all your LO's though!!! Lets go babys!!! Kenzie needs some friends now!
:hugs:

Thanks girls.
Oh and I am in agreement with Ash being next. Kaiden has been trying to make his arrival for a while now. Lol

i woke up to more contractions today and i actually got some sleep last night!

full term :)
i need some sort of project to pass the time now.. but i just dont know what.
and i realllyyyy want some sweeties. but OH wont go get me any :( x

I finally have internet at my house so I'm back for real now :happydance:

As sad as it is, I'm not sure I want LO out any more! The government FINALLY sorted out my benefit payments as a pregnant person, and weirdly while they were sorting it they stopped paying me anything! Like thanks, dw about me paying rent or buying food.. I can live on air!

And after using up all our savings last week they're paying me again but when LO gets here I have to go through the whole thing all over again..

But I'd like to have words with our good friend Braxton-Hicks. Who would want to put their name next to something so freaking annoying!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->