• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~*~April Mummys ~*~ 5Girls 2Boys ~*~

:haha: I am feeling like April babies going OVERdue isn't so much the problem ;)

^ Stubborn little ones. I blame Devlin on being hard-headed like his daddy :haha: Seems to want it to be his way or the highway.

I'm in April in less than 24h! :happydance: My mom told me something pretty crazy last night: I'm 2nd out of 4 kids and she had my older brother, me and my youngest sibling at 39+3. She had my other little brother at 39+4 but we moved to NZ while she was pregnant with him so by dates she was 39+4 but she was actually 39+3 (in canada!) :wacko: we'll see what the 2nd of april does for me! :haha:

They all seem to want to come early apart from mine :( ah well it's the 31st March in one hour, OHs birthday, the day i thought from the start he might come, let's see what happens haha x

^^ welcome! You having any signs of early labour?

I feel like I've got PMS? I've got period like cramps but not actually contracting, and I feel flustered and irritated. I haven't felt this way since... my last period :dohh:

Ive got the same! Period like cramps on and off throughout the day...i feel like my period should be coming any day now! Ive also got crazy pressure in my pelvis and bum!

hope that's a sign things are getting started.. welcome to the race :haha: At the moment I've got my money on ashleypauline (due the 9th of april) but I'm hoping my LO is going to surprise me soon

so i took those meds last night that were suppose to help me sleep...knocked me out for 12hrs. woke up this morning with back pains that werent bad but as the day has gone on the back pains have gotten worse, working their way down to my legs, and now i have stomach cramps on top of everything. i want to take the second dose of sleeping meds tonight and get more sleep but i am afraid if this is the start of labor i wont wake up =/

from what I've heard, you won't sleep through labour :haha: I'd take them personally as you might get to sleep through the yucky part of not being dilated enough for them to keep you in.

thats probably what ill do then! i def need more sleep!! i just feel exhausted!

It's weird, I'm either totally exhausted needing to take a nap or I have so much energy I want to go for long walks and organise everything.. but I'm sleeping so badly at night now and my dog has been really aggressive lately, barking at everything that moves outside our house so she doesn't let me get much sleep either.

i know how you feel girlie!! right now the pressure has gotten really bad in my pelvis area...bleh i am starting to feel like complete shit again

Hey everyone! I just want to say that I will be completely jealous of the next girl to go into labor. I feel like it should be any time now, but it's probably more hope than anything! :blush:

Oh my mom just came round (she's an OB) and had a feel of my tummy.. she says LO is totally engaged :happydance:

lots of contractions, lots of show, lots of nipple leakage. I'm miserable! :haha: at least it will be over soon, lets see how many april fools babies we can get!

lets not talk about nipple leakage...i changed my shirt 2 times last night because they completely soaked my shirt! that never happened before!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->