• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~*~April Mummys ~*~ 5Girls 2Boys ~*~

I still have like 2 months gahhhh! Cant wait till we start having births though!

Wasn't Nade originally due in April??? And then moved to March? (Now possibly Feb!) I could be wrong? But it would be exciting to have our first birth!

I think nade was always due march! Could be wring though!

Nade was always due march but said she though Elsie was going to be an April baby haha =]

Haha, think we all knew Elsie was never going to be an April baby.

I really want to know if she is here yet!

I can't believe I'm 35 weeks tomorrow! 2 weeks til term, where did the time go???

i have noo idea where all this time went girlies! but i do agree!! i wish i knew if Elsie was here or not yet!! i am sure she is and i am sure Nade is soo obsessed with how amazing she is that she can't think of anything else =]. but this lack of sleep is killing meeeee

It hardly seems like any time at all that Emma started this thread! And now we are all big and fed up. :haha:
I'm sure updating her status is at the bottom of Nade's priorities! Still stalk her facebook though.:blush:

I know what you mean about the sleep, i will get into bed at 9 and not be able to get comfortable for about 2 hours and then still wake up all through the night dying for a wee or sweating like crazy. It's not even summer and i want to melt nearly every day! :dohh:

ohh noo when i mean noo sleep i mean ill get in bed at 9 and i will still be up at 2-3am...not having slept at all!

Oh no! That's rubbish! :( I go to sleep with about a thousand pillows to support every inch of me! Have you tried that? Or a bath, baths always make me sleepy!

The only thing that helps me get a good night sleep is codine, but i knocks me out so i dont like taking it. 5 am i fell asleep at last night!

i took benadryl at 2am this morning and slept until 6:30am...but im exhausted now so im heading to bed even though its 4 in the afternoon!

:( My itching has been keeping me awake. I'm tired all the time too x.x

:shock: can you believe how many of us are due next MONTH? O.O *runs away* Ahhh!

Im full term in 5 weeks! EDD is 7 weeks and i could still go another 10 weeks. So the min is a month and a week and the max is two months and 2 weeks!

full term in 2 weeks! :wacko:

I just want to move into my house before I pop :brat: we're allowed in but my parents waited until yesterday to find out what white-ware was left and so waiting on a fridge :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->