• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~*~April Mummys ~*~ 5Girls 2Boys ~*~

Scarlet needs to stay in there until her due date at least, as march 14th is my brothers birthday, march 23rd is FOB's, april 7th my parents will be out of town, and april 11th is my sisters birthday! :dohh:

My aunt seems to think my bambino is gonna come early! I hope she waits at least until after my birthday seeing as it's April 10th and she's due the 17th! I'm a bit annoying with numbers too, I'd love for her to come on a date that ends in 3 or 7 but it's not my choice :haha:

Everyone said hollie would come early, but she was 8 days over due. Haha

My due date was changed to April 21 :( But I'm still going by my ticker!

All the April mummys have found out the sex! Be interesting to see if they stay the same. :haha:
I have an update, decided on Douglas for my LO's name. :happydance:
Still unsure on his middle name as my surname beings with G, and Douglas Oliver would just be cruel! :dohh:

can't believe next month some of us could be meeting our little ones!

I know crazy right, i really want a natural birth, but a litte part of me is so excited to meet babyboo, that i woudnt mind a section!

Nope I'm still hoping for April 16th!! I think shes just small because April 16th makes the most sense since I know exactly when we conceived, which would actually put me at April 14th but it could have taken a couple days.

I trust April 16th more and I refuse to change my ticker lol

We have a full moon on the 7th so I've got a feeling about it, just when I'm getting really angry that I've gone overdue.. WHAM :haha:

totally pointless but I can officially answer when are you due with "next month" in one minute :happydance: some of us could have our babies this month! :thumbup:

I can't wait to be able to say that! haha. :dance:
Although, here it's 11am so i have to wait 13 hours!
And knowing my luck, i'll have a May baby.

Oh, I completely forgot to update, it's not a huge change, but they knocked my due date back a day a while ago.

Scarlet Raine Elizabeth Parker is due April 16th. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"