• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~*~April Mummys ~*~ 5Girls 2Boys ~*~

:dohh: Hope you get moved in and settled before she comes, Olivia!
Personally I think it's crazy, I feel like I was JUST 15 weeks and now I only have 7ish left til my due date. That means I will have my little guy at the latest in 8 weeks :shock:

I worked out with my doctor finally that if I go a week over due, they will skip inducing me and do a C-section (long story -.-)

Ah! Two more weeks until full term! LO, you better be in a good position, or mummy's gonna be angry. :haha:

11 days til full term, holy fuck, think I just about fainted with that realization

Im going to press the PAUSE button on your pregnancys, so I can catch up! Im like practically a May mummy......:cry:

oh but this is baby #2 so you might get her before your EDD! How far along were you when Hollie came?

oh hang on! Don't you have a C-section booked any way? You'll be an april Mum for sure! :haha:

Baby turned, and I thought about it and said I didnt want one weeks ago :) i was going to have a natural breech birth if she didnt turn :)

Im going to press the PAUSE button on your pregnancys, so I can catch up! Im like practically a May mummy......:cry:

Don't you dare :p
I will hunt you down.... Lol. Your not due that long after us :D x

13 more days till term and yet so much to do. I knew I shouldn't have put of finishing her room so late. :dohh:

legit just randomly got exhausted so i took a nap, and i was woken up by really bad stomach cramps, and i was hot and sweaty and my back hurts really bad now =[...i wonder if this could be a sign...im still tired =[

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->