April Mummys =]

Yeah it is hard to find a balance. I think I have more fun at the gym then running or walking though I normally find friends there and it makes it better. My OH is planning on keeping an eye on me this time as were gonna go together again like we used to. He gets jealous sometimes though when i run longer and faster on the treadmill or something like that then he does. But I can understand that. Guess I just have to remember that no matter what I am gonna be bigger then everyone for awhile lol. I cant wait till I can really start excersizing and eating the normal amount of calories for me again. My OH doesnt ever think I am eating enough right now so I always get forced to eat more or am just generally more hungry then before. Its probably gonna be hard to go to the gym with the baby though but hopefully I can get a schedule that OH will agree to watch the baby for till shes old enough for a babysitter lol.

Awww my OH has joined BnB haha I guess he started wondering why I spend all my time on here :cloud9:

I shall definitely be walking all the time, last april the weather was sooo nice, I'm hoping this April will be the same then I won't have any excuses!

I want to buy a xtrainer or a bike but I'm not sure we will have the room in our bedroom once bump is born!!

xXx

I got a new DVD from my work (The charity shop :rofl:) excise for pregnancy and after, calms to give you a flat tummy in 3 months after the baby's born

I expect tips from you then Hannah!!

I've got a stepper upstairs but I just can't find the energy to go on it :hissy:

I keep looking online for pictures of people post pregnancy (I am so sad I know!!) & some people look bloody fantastic.. like better than I looked before getting pregnant!

God help me :dohh:

xXx

Has anyone thought of how they are going to lose weight/shape up once LO is born?

Or is it just me.. :blush:

xXx

Im going back on my weight loss tablets,

All natural, your just not allowed any caffeine when your on them, - i was sick all over the place when i had a coke lol

Tell me more... (location of tablets.. price etc lol)

Caffeine free coke?!?

When I first found out I was pregnant I could easily go through a 3 litre bottle of diet coke a day, then I got told I shouldn't be drinking so much caffeine so I've switched to asdas caffeine free diet coke & it tastes exactly the same :happydance:

I've got this..

https://s7v1.scene7.com/is/image/Littlewoods/240x360prodtemplate?layer=comp&wid=240&hei=360&fmt=jpeg&qlt=90&resMode=sharp2&op_usm=1,1,10,0&$offerimg=is{Littlewoods/saleBadge_round_nosale?scl=1}&$productimg=is{Littlewoods/dh910v03m?scl=1}&$productimgsize=240,360&defaultImage=/Littlewoods/imageunavailable

It shall get A LOT of wear post pregnancy :rofl:

xXx

:rofl:

Holland and barrets - about 4.99 for 150 tablets, does say may not work for every one, but i lost 1 and a half stone in a month and a half!

i followed the diet plan that came with it - with a few various alterations and worked like a treat!

Called fat materializers or somthing -

Ahh I shall keep that information on record!

Has anyone booked their 'birth classes/workshop' etc yet?

xXx

I will find out about what there offering with my new doctor the 13th for classes cause thats my next appt. I know she said there were a bunch though and that there is no problem ever really getting into them which made me happy.

i wanna find one of those belly wrap things for after bubby comes as well but i am no sure where the hell to look for one lol :( Apparently they are awesome!!!

Bless us all thinking post pregnancy already :hugs:

I refuse to not try where losing weight is concerned.

heheheh yes true... i know i was thinking last night i wonder if i will ever be able to get back to the same size (preferably smaller) than what i was when i fell pregnant.
I dont regret falling pregnant but yeah i want to look good for my OH and my daughter :) If that makes sense?

i am really scared of what my body will look like after the baby and thinkin it will be really hard to get back to how i was or better cuz there wont be time =[ i kno it sounds stoopid and its gunna happen but i was literally in tears the other night cause i thought i had my first stretch mark, i was wrong but i know they will come soon and i just get upset thinkin about it cuz i know they wont go =[ hate these bloody hormones makes me worse lol xxx

awwwwww Hayley :( cuddles for you.. i was exactly the same the other week lol.. silly isnt it. cause i wouldnt change a thing but still lol.... i know what your feeling!!!

Be lucky you aren't me then.. my stomach has now got a fair few stretch marks, some are pre pregnancy most are from the past few weeks :cry:

I know LO is worth it and I'm so pleased this is happening but :cry: I always think why couldn't I be one of those lucky pregnant ladies who doesn't get any stretch marks and doesn't put on weight anywhere but boobs & bump!

My mum said she had loads of stretch marks with me & my two sisters but you can't see them these days.. so I know they will fade & become possibly unsee-able but I can see them now & it is bad enough!!

xXx

Hi ladies. Sorry I have been MIA there has been a lot going on in my life and it's kept me from the internet. Jan 2nd it snowed here and dh & I were going out to get his high blood pressure meds. We live back in the country. The roads became very slick and we slid off into the ditch. I was driving and it was either slid into the ditch or off the cliff on the other side. When I slid into the ditch the side of the road put a hole in the oil pan (but we did not know it). DH managed to get the car out of the ditch and park it beside the road. We had to walk over 1 mile in the snow and freezing rain to a neighbors house. I had ice in my hair and my jeans were soaking wet when we got there. We are ok but the bad news is....I blew my engine. We were trying it again once the snow became slushy and when we got to town the oil light came on. We went to the auto parts store and bought 2 quarts of oil. There was this terrible noise coming from the car and the car had no power anymore....I had a rod knocking and almost locked my engine up. Now we are without a car (I'm trying to find a new motor for it) and DH is trying to find rides to work. We are hoping my dad will let us drive his car until we get ours fixed.

Anyways, I just wanted to let you all know why I have not been online. Me, DH & :baby: are all ok.:happydance:

DH is painting Marissa's dresser today.:happydance: and..........OMG.......my MIL ordered our crib......this is it and it will be ready for pick up at the store in a few weeks.... https://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=9919175

One of my good friends loaned us a bassinet and swing...here are the pics:

:hug:

Attachments

• 100_0050.jpg
    100_0050.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 2
  • 100_0049.jpg
    100_0049.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 1
  • 100_0053.jpg
    100_0053.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 2
Heya hun I'm glad you are all okay :hugs:

Hope you have had a fab start to the new year :happydance:

:baby: LOs will be here so so soon!!

Have any of you got a 'feeling' about whether your babies will be early/late/on time?

I am now convinced I'll go into labour whilst I'm still at university in lectures!

xXx

I feel Marissa is going to be a lil bit early. I went into preterm labor with DS twice. I'm hoping she will arrive around Easter. :happydance:

Oh my god Chas!!!! I hope your ok babe!!! a blown engine is a small price to pay considering your options either a ditch or a cliff babe!!!! I would be counting my lucky stars that that is all that happened huni.. you could have been seriously injured!!!! That just wouldnt be good at all!!!!!
LO is ok but babe? That wouldnt have been good you being out in the freezing cold for so long babe :(

Ummm as for me i have a feeling she will come early lol... but being true to form she will do the opposite of what mummy says and come late lol :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->