April Mummy's?

Hi Ladies, can I join please? :happydance: 27 weeks today so moving to third tri - can't believe it :wacko:

Due 16th April, staying Team :yellow:

Starting to get a bit more organised, had a massive decluttering session this weekend to clear out spare room (and some other parts of the house!) so we can start looking at decorating and furnishing the nursery :thumbup: Have got lots of little things for baby - clothes, toys, bibs, nappies, toiletries, bottles, steriliser, changing bag - and travel system/car seat is on order for delivery in March x

I still have little over a week untill we hit 3 tri but I would love to join! 2nd tri just does not seem to fit anymore. I'm due April 25th with baby boy #2.

Can I join too please? We are expecting our first baby, a little boy on April 4th! :D

Went to the store today with DH, decided on a stroller and several other big registry items so I'm feeling more in control now which is great!

hiya, im due the 4th april and expecting a boy - team blue :)

well i took my mum out yesterday, mainly just to look around at baby stuff and because she is house bound - she cant go out really on her own it was an escuse to get her out. i was not looking to buy anything in particular but we ended up getting isofix base for my silvercross ventura care seat which is actually gonna be a god send as i have a 2 door/4 seater convertable. 3 pkts of baby sleepsuits, 13 bibs, head rest mirror so u can see baby, tommie tippee gromming kit, fleece blankets and nappies which she insisted on paying for the lot which was really lovely of her. also bought 2nd hand glider rocker nursing chair off ebay £50 bro in law picked it uo yesterday and it imaculate. Ordered my tommee tippee sterilizer starter kit from asda onlline tonight £65. So im getting all excited now just wanna get the nursery sorted now but i dint know when that will be :shrug:

well i took my mum out yesterday, mainly just to look around at baby stuff and because she is house bound - she cant go out really on her own it was an escuse to get her out. i was not looking to buy anything in particular but we ended up getting isofix base for my silvercross ventura care seat which is actually gonna be a god send as i have a 2 door/4 seater convertable. 3 pkts of baby sleepsuits, 13 bibs, head rest mirror so u can see baby, tommie tippee gromming kit, fleece blankets and nappies which she insisted on paying for the lot which was really lovely of her. also bought 2nd hand glider rocker nursing chair off ebay £50 bro in law picked it uo yesterday and it imaculate. Ordered my tommee tippee sterilizer starter kit from asda onlline tonight £65. So im getting all excited now just wanna get the nursery sorted now but i dint know when that will be :shrug:

Wow, sounds like you had a lovely shopping spree lol! x

So yesterday i went to see the midwife for my 28wk appointment, she said everything seemed fine and baby has a strong heartbeat but my uterus is only measuring 26.5 right now, she didn't seem to worried and said she will keep an eye on growth at my next appointments. Should i be worried?? My other 2 children always measured correctly x

Hi Ladies, can I join please? :happydance: 27 weeks today so moving to third tri - can't believe it :wacko:

Due 16th April, staying Team :yellow:

Starting to get a bit more organised, had a massive decluttering session this weekend to clear out spare room (and some other parts of the house!) so we can start looking at decorating and furnishing the nursery :thumbup: Have got lots of little things for baby - clothes, toys, bibs, nappies, toiletries, bottles, steriliser, changing bag - and travel system/car seat is on order for delivery in March x

Am also due 16th April:happydance:

So yesterday i went to see the midwife for my 28wk appointment, she said everything seemed fine and baby has a strong heartbeat but my uterus is only measuring 26.5 right now, she didn't seem to worried and said she will keep an eye on growth at my next appointments. Should i be worried?? My other 2 children always measured correctly x

My mw said to take those measurements with a huge pinch of salt! From other things I have read on here they can be way off so I really wouldn't worry about it! Babies must grow at such different rates that it really is just a guide x

Oh by the way can I join April 7th with my first :happydance:

My mw said to take those measurements with a huge pinch of salt! From other things I have read on here they can be way off so I really wouldn't worry about it! Babies must grow at such different rates that it really is just a guide x

Oh by the way can I join April 7th with my first :happydance:

Thanks, i guess i'm just a bit concerned because my meausrements were always spot on with my 2 DDs. As long as hes growing i guess thats all that matters x

Hey Tilly!

My baby girl was measuring 25cm at 27 weeks as you know and my growth scan showed she was only slightly smaller than average (I only had growth scan as baby has a two vessel cord instead of three not because of fundal height). My son measured two weeks behind my entire pregnancy and was born 7lbs 6oz :)

Hey Tilly!

My baby girl was measuring 25cm at 27 weeks as you know and my growth scan showed she was only slightly smaller than average (I only had growth scan as baby has a two vessel cord instead of three not because of fundal height). My son measured two weeks behind my entire pregnancy and was born 7lbs 6oz :)

Hey hun, How are you?
Thanks for that, i'm not to worried as the midwife didn't seem concerned, just wondered why as my DDs always measured on target. x

Hi, i was also measuring 26.5, she said it was fine, right on the line :)

Hi, i was also measuring 26.5, she said it was fine, right on the line :)

Thanks, glad to know i'm not the only one measuring smaller x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->