April Mummy's?

So yesterday i went to see the midwife for my 28wk appointment, she said everything seemed fine and baby has a strong heartbeat but my uterus is only measuring 26.5 right now, she didn't seem to worried and said she will keep an eye on growth at my next appointments. Should i be worried?? My other 2 children always measured correctly x

Hi, i was also measuring 26.5, she said it was fine, right on the line :)

Thanks, glad to know i'm not the only one measuring smaller x

I am measuring small at 28 weeks as well.

I am measuring at around 25 weeks, had a scan today and they said about 26 weeks but still very small for dates. They will be keeping an extra close eye on her growth but it is quite common apparantly and they soon catch up.

My previous 2 children were 9lbs and 8lbs 15 at birth so was shocked when they said this one was small but I expect she is just a late developer and will soon be big like the previous 2.

So yesterday i went to see the midwife for my 28wk appointment, she said everything seemed fine and baby has a strong heartbeat but my uterus is only measuring 26.5 right now, she didn't seem to worried and said she will keep an eye on growth at my next appointments. Should i be worried?? My other 2 children always measured correctly x

Hi, i was also measuring 26.5, she said it was fine, right on the line :)

Thanks, glad to know i'm not the only one measuring smaller x

I am measuring small at 28 weeks as well.

I am measuring at around 25 weeks, had a scan today and they said about 26 weeks but still very small for dates. They will be keeping an extra close eye on her growth but it is quite common apparantly and they soon catch up.

My previous 2 children were 9lbs and 8lbs 15 at birth so was shocked when they said this one was small but I expect she is just a late developer and will soon be big like the previous 2.

Wow that is shocking, that your baby is small after 2 babies above avearge size! I'm sure once our babies are born they will be perfect x

Had another bump measurement and its gone from bottom of the 3 line chart, to the top in a week.. Guessing it can change rather quick depending on the little terrors?

Blood, Protein and leucoytes in my urine.. hellooooo painful waterinfection :(

Hope all your april mummys are keeping okay, keep wanting time to fly and then i think.. eeeek i'll have a baby!!

Wow Victoria, your baby must have had quite a growth spurt!

Are you on any meds for your water infection, it sounds very painful.

I found out from my doctor today i need to take iron tablets for anaemia, hopefully i will stop feeling so exhausted once i get my prescription.

How is everyone? x

Victoria, I hope the infection goes away soon, ouchy.

Tilly, I hope the iron tablets help. Eat beef, chicken, eggs and dark green leafy veggies too :)

Had my 30 wk check up today. Baby is looking good :thumbup: everything is well :)

Victoria, I hope the infection goes away soon, ouchy.

Tilly, I hope the iron tablets help. Eat beef, chicken, eggs and dark green leafy veggies too :)

Had my 30 wk check up today. Baby is looking good :thumbup: everything is well :)

I've tried to eat well, but i also take pregnacare and omega 3 tablets so assumed anything i am lacking i would get from these.

Glad your check-up went well x

I found out from my doctor today i need to take iron tablets for anaemia, hopefully i will stop feeling so exhausted once i get my prescription.

How is everyone? x

Yeah ive got some antibiotics..
Midwife also rang me this morning and said ive also gota have iron tablets.. hope yours make you feel better too, i just feel drained and heavy lately. Beetroots meant to be really good for iron.

I had to have iron tablets in my last pregnancy, had bloods taken at my last midwife appointment and haven't heard anything so maybe I don't them this time? I'll ask on Monday at my appointment. I was told drinking orange juice with the iron tablets helped as vitamin c helps you to absorb the iron. Really hoping that fh has increased on Monday, I feel like my bump isn't any bigger! Next growth scan isn't until a week Monday so hoping fh can give me some reassurance until then!

How is everyone? x

Yeah ive got some antibiotics..
Midwife also rang me this morning and said ive also gota have iron tablets.. hope yours make you feel better too, i just feel drained and heavy lately. Beetroots meant to be really good for iron.

Might have to give the beetroot a try!! I have also been really tired, once you get the iron tablets you will probably start to feel better x

I had to have iron tablets in my last pregnancy, had bloods taken at my last midwife appointment and haven't heard anything so maybe I don't them this time? I'll ask on Monday at my appointment. I was told drinking orange juice with the iron tablets helped as vitamin c helps you to absorb the iron. Really hoping that fh has increased on Monday, I feel like my bump isn't any bigger! Next growth scan isn't until a week Monday so hoping fh can give me some reassurance until then!

I heard that orange juice is suppose to help absorb iron, but my doctor advised taking them with water so who knows!!

Hope that your appointment goes well on Monday, my fh doesn't seemed to have got any bigger to, guess i will just have to see if baby is ok at my scan on the 14th Feb, let us know how your appointment goes x

Of course you can join us Hoppin. Welcome and congrats!

I'm on the13th! :)

Well hopefully 13 will be our lucky number.

well i took my mum out yesterday, mainly just to look around at baby stuff and because she is house bound - she cant go out really on her own it was an escuse to get her out. i was not looking to buy anything in particular but we ended up getting isofix base for my silvercross ventura care seat which is actually gonna be a god send as i have a 2 door/4 seater convertable. 3 pkts of baby sleepsuits, 13 bibs, head rest mirror so u can see baby, tommie tippee gromming kit, fleece blankets and nappies which she insisted on paying for the lot which was really lovely of her. also bought 2nd hand glider rocker nursing chair off ebay £50 bro in law picked it uo yesterday and it imaculate. Ordered my tommee tippee sterilizer starter kit from asda onlline tonight £65. So im getting all excited now just wanna get the nursery sorted now but i dint know when that will be :shrug:

Wow, sounds like you had a lovely shopping spree lol! x

Yes it was thank you

My fh was 27cm. My iron levels were 77 I think thats good as she said anything above 20 was ok.

Had another bump measurement and its gone from bottom of the 3 line chart, to the top in a week.. Guessing it can change rather quick depending on the little terrors?

Blood, Protein and leucoytes in my urine.. hellooooo painful waterinfection :(

Hope all your april mummys are keeping okay, keep wanting time to fly and then i think.. eeeek i'll have a baby!!

Hope you are feeling better xx

can i join due april 23rd with first! Having a girl!!

Welcome :flower:

Morning all,

Allstar, doing ok here. Lots more aches and pains this time around, but that is too be expected. LOL. I see my MW on Wed, so can talk with her about these new ones. How are you doing?

Hi everyone, hope you are all doing well?

10 days and i have a scan to see if my placenta has moved enough for birth, i really hope so!!

10 days and i have a scan to see if my placenta has moved enough for birth, i really hope so!!

i had private scan today and they said placenta had moved :happydance: still got go for nhs one though

i had private scan today and they said placenta had moved :happydance: still got go for nhs one though

So glad your placenta has moved!!! Hope mine does to, my midwife said theres a good chance it will x

Where is the placenta suppose to be ?? I didn't know it could love but I don't even know what position it is in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->