April Mummy's?

Lots and lots of april mamas! While you guys are awesome I am really hoping not to make it all the way to my due date of April 1st lol. Anyone else secretly hoping for a March baby? With my luck i will still be pregnant April 10th lol.

I'm due April 3rd with a boy. I'm kinda hoping for a late March arrival instead too!

I'm still 2nd tri- But I popped in to peek!

I'm due April 30th!

Lots and lots of april mamas! While you guys are awesome I am really hoping not to make it all the way to my due date of April 1st lol. Anyone else secretly hoping for a March baby? With my luck i will still be pregnant April 10th lol.

I have had two dreams that my baby girl has come early so maybe I'll be a March mummy? Who knows but I hope she's not too late, I went 4 days over with my son and that felt long enough! x

Hopefully got my cot sorted and nursery interior. Also got a bargin on 2nd hand nursing chair on e bay so I'm a happy bunny at the moment. Just want pay day to hurry so I can get some more stuff. Pregnancy wise I'm feeling good baby wigglet very active especially when daddy's around. The midwife said she will start measuring me on next visit. I hope he/she is going to measure ok as I'm not very big at the moment. But like everyone says I may start blooming more towards edd.

Im not 'officially' in 3rd trimester yet but starting to find the threads over here a little bit more relevant...my due date is 24th April an im on team blue :) xxxx

LOL! I just hope this one doesn't follow the order my other children came....my first was 5 wks early, second was 2 days late, third was 12 days late!! LOL, so a few days early or right on time would suit me just fine :D

Hi! Can I join this thread too?

My little bundle of joy is due April 7. We're keeping the gender a surprise. :)

Hi everyone!
How are you, i'm feeling good although a little tired, i have my 28wk appointment tomorrow, so should get weighed, measured etc, hopefully everything is on target x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->