April Mums!!

Lilmissjo

Reaction score
As requested ladies, here is our new thread.

Any new ladies want to join who are due in April?

I'll join congrats to all that do
I'm due about April 16th but havent seen the doctor or midwife as yet as I'm only 4 weeks

Congrats! I haven't got midwife until August 28th by which I'll then be 9 weeks. Saw the Dr as I had a m/c end of June then got pregnant 3 weeks later. He said they wouldn't do early scans/bloods as I've only had one m/c and have a healthy 2 year old!

I'm due on 3rd April I think. But won't know for certain until I've seen the midwife in 4 weeks.
I'm 6 weeks. How is everyone feeling? X

Hello everybody congratulations on your April babies! :baby: I am 6 weeks and 1 day today, due April 2nd! Ive just had my first conversation with my Midwife and have my first appointment with her in two weeks.. Im really nervous as I have no idea what to expect.. Can anyone fill me in on what will happen??? :shrug: Xxxx

I think the first appointment now with a midwife is an hour long and it's just general health questions, filling in forms etc. You'll have bloods done which test blood group, antibodies, HIV or any diseases like that. 3 years ago when I had my first appointment when I was pregnant with my son, it was 20 mins and was just blood. They've changed the whole system now. She will send off a booking form for your u/s (whereas 3 years ago the Dr sent off for it as soon as you got pregnant). Hope that's enough info xx

Hiyur! im on the back end of march...march the 31st, or april thr 4th..ill know in 9 days at my next scan....so may i?xx

P.s. going by my m/c (which the dr classed as day 1 like a period), I'm due April 2nd but as I have 5 week cycles, I'm technically April 9th (which ties in with my cb digital results). So confusing!

Yay Candyapple! Not long until next scan. How far will you be then do you think?

Morning Ladies!

1st of all BIG CONGRATULATIONS to you on ur BFP!

This is my 2nd pregnancy, I M/C back in April at 5weeks and on Sunday i got my 1st BFP and today i am currently 4weeks and 5 days and due around April 12th!

i'm a little apprehensive coming up to my 5th week. This pregnancy feels like it is going to be totally different to my 1st one though, i did a Digi pregnancy test 2 days before i was 5 weeks in my 1st pregnancy and it came out with 1-2 weeks. This pregnancy i did another digi test and that came out 2-3 weeks at 5 days before 5 weeks so that has made me feel a bit more relieved.
I have another Digi test and was thinking i may take that on saturday morning and hopefully it should read 3+ weeks.

I am seeing my midwife on Friday and hoping to see if she will send me for an early scan just to make sure everythings ok and to make me feel a bit more relaxed.:happydance:

Anyone else excited but anxious?

xxxxx

Mrs Malla I'm feeling your anxiety. I got pregnant without even having a period after the m/c so hoping this one sticks.

Feeling a lot more hopeful though as with the m/c I didn't get a BFP until I was 3 weeks late!!! Crazy. My hormones weren't obviously right. This time I got a BFP the day before I was due (tested early as had extremely sore boobs!!!!).

Good luck to you xx

Due April the 10th , 5 weeks today, last pregnancy ended up being a partial molar so I'm very worried same thing will happen this time.... X

Ladykara I'm sure it'll be fine, but know what the worry is like. Do you have any early scan /appointments or anything?

hi im due 2nd april same as mummtobe i have my first booking in appoi on 21st augst so ill be 8wks cant wait this is our 5th pregnancy and 4th baby hoping for either sex! i hoping alls ok as not morning sickness just had headaches, peeing and heart burn with bad hips and back with i get with all pegnancies :/ first booking is just questions of you and your partners history and what wil happen at next appoin. cant remember if they take blood or not! lol happy pregnacy everyone :D xx

Hi Ladies!!

I just fall into this group, hope it's ok for me to join? My EDD is 2 April! 6wks 1day along today and had my first appointment with my gynae. Did a scan and saw the little bean and a flickering heartbeat and heart the heartbeat too, it was AMAZING!!

Attachments

• Baby Bean.jpg
    Baby Bean.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 9
Yes it's booked for sep the 6th, they said it wasn't worth doing it at 5 weeks because they wouldnt be able to see a mole .... Such a long wait !! X

Plastikpony- love the scan pic... Congrats on a healthy bean x

yey another 2nd of april thats soo cool youve seen your baby :) congrats :D

CONGRATULATIONS TO US ALL X

Hi ladies, congratulations to you all! I'm due April 4th, not seen midwife yet have my booking in app on Aug 21st. I think I'm about 5+3. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->