April Mums!!

Hi ladies :) can I join ? I'm 6+2 today . I have gp next week I'll be 7 weeks then .. I think he wants to arrange a scan got me next week also due to mc in march :(

I'm praying to see a little bean with heartbeat as last scan before mc showed empty sac.. Very nervous but trying to stay positive best I can.. I've had hcg checked last week it was 8000 then 72 hrs later was 21000

Wishing u all happy and healthy 9 months n hope I'm with u through out xxx

Welcome apple, I'm also due my rainbow baby this time so having a early scan at 8 weeks..x

I'm so close to 6 weeks! ahh, i just want my first semester to be over! hope you are all feeling great :]

Hi Apple111, I am also newly pregnant after MC in April. I've never been so anxious in all my life. I actually don't have a great feeling about it now, just because for the last three days I have felt completely symptomless, and my pregnancy tests are still barely there lines, as faint as they were 9 days ago when I first got a BFP at 9DPO.... anyway, rambling on a bit there. Just wanted to say that I find taking each day as it comes is the only way to cope with all the worry.

Hi everyone,

Congrats on your BFP's ladies! It's all so exciting.

I got my first ever BFP this week on 9dpo:happydance:. I'm only three weeks and 6 days today (12dpo) so anxiously waiting for period due date to come and go. I'm hoping to see the doctor next Friday to get it all confirmed officially. If all goes well, I'm due on 21 April 2013.

I've already had a positive digi showing 1-2 weeks - I'm really hoping to move up to 2-3 weeks in the next couple of days!

Hi ladies hope u are all well today..I don't feel too bad , felt terrible yesterday but all worth it :) i worked out yesterday that my rainbow will be due exactly 1 yr from the day I mc this yr.., how weird is that... According to lmp I should be due 2nd April.. Xx

Welcome teabella and congrats x

After losing two in totally different ways. I am terrified, I keep trying to convince myself I'm not pregnant just so I won't be so upset if I lose it..everyone is telling me to stay positive but I'm finding it hard, every ache or pain... It's driving me crazy !

Feeling a little icky today.. My trousers are even more tight... X

After losing two in totally different ways. I am terrified, I keep trying to convince myself I'm not pregnant just so I won't be so upset if I lose it..everyone is telling me to stay positive but I'm finding it hard, every ache or pain... It's driving me crazy !

Hi Ladykara,

I'm really sorry to hear about your losses. I can totally understand why you'd be afraid, but hopefully all will go well this time.

I haven't gone through what you have gone through as this is my first BFP, however I am totally paranoid about miscarriage, cats, downs, listeria, ectopic. You name it- I've googled it! I'm hoping at some point I can actually relax and enjoy my pregnancy rather than worrying the whole time!

I'm doing another digi tomorrow (which is when I'm officially 4 weeks - providing AF doesn't show!). Really hoping to see a 2-3 on it, so that I know my levels are increasing.

Hi ladies can i join, im due April 9th with number 2, got a positive 10DPO,, currently experiencing extreme tiredness and slight nausea, but nothing like last time i was pregnant, i was sick as a dog the whole way through!
Congrats to all you ladies! xx

gals...Congrats on ur BPF...I hope we all have sticky beans....
Can you please list your symptoms starting from what made you take a pregnancy test...........

Hi hon, sorry ur so worried but I know how u feel. I mc in march and it was horrendous I'm 6+4 now.. I was really nervous but I'm really trying to strt and be positive. As long as we know we have done everything we can it's totally out of our control hon. Last pregnancy we were told we had empty sac at 8 weeks then I mc at 12 weeks naturally.. Worst four weeks of my life.. But ive done everything can to give this rainbow the best chance...I will have an early scan maybe end of next week. I'm just praying for a little bean with a heartbeat xx:)I see my dr on 14th and he is going to arrange it....wishing u , me an all othe ladies lots of luck and pray for sticky beans xxxx

I lost another baby i 2001, they told me it had stopped growing and i decided to wait to lose it naturally... wish i took the D&C route straight away it was awful waiting !! (ended up with a d&C anyway !!!)

There is this little voice inside me saying things will be ok, but im too scared to listen to it..lol

Wishing for sticky beans all round xx

Signs i knew i was pregnant- sickness and sore boobs were the first for me, last pregnancy i was over 7 weeks before i knew, it was only because i felt a little icky and my mate joked about me being pregnant that i did a test, i didnt really keep record of my cycle. My sickness doesnt kick normally kick in until 7-8 weeks but i get dizzy and feeling a bit off before then x

gals...Congrats on ur BPF...I hope we all have sticky beans....
Can you please list your symptoms starting from what made you take a pregnancy test...........

I normally get sore nipples for 3 days after ovulation. This cycle they got sore and then felt fine for a few days, but then my left nipple started getting sore again about 7dpo. Also had dull ache in my abodomen from 5dpo till 10dpo (when got BFP with digi). Also got really thirsty (that was probably the thing that was totally new for me). Nothing else really - CM was the same as normal. Since getting BFP I've had a few brief waves of nausea, and seem to have quite a good appetite. Breasts look fuller too.

Hurrah! Have moved up one level on the CB digi to 2-3 weeks. And thankfully AF hasn't yet arrived. So looks like I'm exactly 4 weeks pregant right now.

How are all you ladies today?

Hi ladies, woke again today at 5am with bad back and feeling sick ... All worth it though :) just wish I could sleep a bit longer tho been waking early since bfp.. Starting to catch up on me later in day which isn't the best when I have 2 older boys, 15 and 9 that don't know yet but dont miss a thing :) ... I just want my scan to confirm things are ok before I tell them due to losing little one in march...fx things are ok this time xx

Hi,

Can I join? I'm due on 6th April, had an early scan on Friday and saw little bean and a heartbeat! It was amazing, but still very anxious about the next 6 weeks as I know anything can happen.

Staying positive though! H&H 9 months to all!

Hi,

Can I join? I'm due on 6th April, had an early scan on Friday and saw little bean and a heartbeat! It was amazing, but still very anxious about the next 6 weeks as I know anything can happen.

Staying positive though! H&H 9 months to all!

Hey... Congrats on ur little bean.. How exciting :) my scan will be next week some time.. Praying to see a little bean 2 xx fx for a happy and healthy 9 months xx

Looks like I'll be leaving you guys here. My bad feeling the past few days has been confirmed. Bleeding since last night. After my last MC in April, I know this is not 'good' bleeding. Can't believe it's happening again, it was such a long and emotional time even getting to this stage after last time : (

Looks like I'll be leaving you guys here. My bad feeling the past few days has been confirmed. Bleeding since last night. After my last MC in April, I know this is not 'good' bleeding. Can't believe it's happening again, it was such a long and emotional time even getting to this stage after last time : (

I'm so so sorry Khloeee. :hugs: Are you going to the doctors today to find out for sure?

Khloeee, :hugs: I would go to GP tomorrow and see why they say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->