April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

I remember when I first felt baby my midwife confirmed it was probably bubs.. however my friend who was same gestation got told by her midwife it couldnt possibly be... load of old todd.

People sais 'maybe its wind?' Im sorry... wind does not feel anything like a little worm wriggling in your uterus! xx

It's like when people say that's not baby smiling, it's just wind. Some people can be so dismissive!

'I didnt think you could feel baby move until atleast 15 -17 weeks and 20 if its your first. so thats weird.' :winkwink: obviously not meant maliciously but it's hard to hear 'so that's weird.' when you know what you are feeling - and I feel sad that she had to defend herself :flow: Had to go back and find as I wasn't even sure if it was this thread anymore - preg brain! Again... EVERYONE on this thread has been super supportive of everyone else - I think in my hormonal head the word 'weird' left a sour taste in my mouth.

Ebelle and Nimbec- congrats on 13 weeks and 2nd tri, I cannot wait to join you soon!

Littlespy and Sweetpea- that is so exciting about feeling baby! I haven't really thought about it much lately, since it's my first and I'm not expecting to feel it until later, but now I am really excited to feel those wiggles and kicks!

Sounds like most are starting to feel better--keep passing on the good feelings! I still have some MS, but not like it has been the past weeks. :)

Even though I'm not showing much, last night when I was looking for baby with doppler I had to go just a bit higher than it usually is...it must be a sign things are starting to move up and out!

Last night I had my first dream with a baby in it. All my dreams so far I have just been pregnant, but last night I had a little boy with me...wondering if that means anything or not? I guess I have to just wait and see!

You know what... it was me who said that sweetpea and I had forgotten about it because it wasnt meant in the way it was taken.. when i said it was weird I did not mean any bad intent only that it was unusual. I understand that everyone is different and I would never call anyone a liar about their own experiences. So Im sorry that it came across the wrong way and I hope that if anyone was offended by it that they can forgive me.. I think I also said kn that post that if they were feeling it then thats great and I couldnt wait to feel it myself. But once again Im sorry and it was not meant to come across in a bad way at all

look I obviously cant communicate on a human level and say the wrong thing all the time so I will leave you ladies to it. I am sorry if I offended anyone I honestly didnt mean to. I didnt mean the girl was weird I didnt mean to upset her or anyone else. I will find another thread. I'm sorry again I wish you all well in your pregnancies and labours and I hope there's no cervix head banging xx Good luck xx

ooSweetPeaAw - I'm sorry you're feeling uncomfortable here about sharing!

Not sure if you're talking about me being defensive or elohcin (the person who said she was feeling baby move a while back... which... you know, what reason would she have to lie about that? I believe she feels what she says she feels! :thumbup:) but I hope I didn't come across as defensive because I didn't feel that way about any comments anyone made to me. And I don't remember her seeming defensive, either, but I could've easily missed something. I hope she doesn't feel like she has to defend herself and I hope you don't, either. :flower:

I'm probably more surprised than anyone here that I'm feeling baby move at this point! :haha: I even think it is weird (not in a bad way). But being weird doesn't mean I'm delusional or that it's impossible. :thumbup: Just that it doesn't seem to be the norm, which I have no problem with. :winkwink:

Honestly, if I hadn't felt the same thing 3 times in 2 hours, I wouldn't believe myself. :haha: I think I figured out it's because my pants are extra tight there today (because I didn't unzip them all the way -- yes, I'm there already :haha:). So the tightness was probably causing babe to wiggle more and, since it was pressing down on my uterus, that's probably why I could feel it. I don't expect to feel it under normal-comfy-trouser situations for a few more weeks. :haha: I'm sure it could have been something else, but it definitely wasn't gas. :rofl: Certainly felt like exactly how I remember those early movements feeling with dd so, while not the only possibility, a reasonable conclusion is that it was baby. :thumbup:

ohhh UKGIRL dont go! I think she was saying its good we are supportive and then backed it up by saying its most prob preggo brain which made her read it the wrong way.

We are all going to have up and down hormones and say things that may be mis interpreted however you said you didnt mean it maliciously and thats that! I didnt even notice the post so it didnt bother me atall!! Smile!!

I will upload my scan pic later when baby sleeps!! xxx

No harm no foul sweets! Like I said I am sure it is just crazy hormones that made it stick out to me - but when I was going to post about feeling movement I was like ...ehhh should even mention it? Like I said it was obviously not meant to be malicious when it was said :flow: and I didn't take it as you calling her a liar or anything like that at all!

I'm probably more surprised than anyone here that I'm feeling baby move at this point! I even think it is weird (not in a bad way). But being weird doesn't me I'm delusional or that it's impossible. Just that it doesn't seem to be the norm, which I have no problem with.

^^ that is how I meant it! I didn't mean she was delusional or making it up! ^^

I had completely forgotten I said it until I read the quote back. so I am really sorry.

Im sorry Im just really upset and sad that I hurt someone and made them feel bad. Im just sorry and I just need to take sometime to myself...

Ladies lets put all this down to crazy hormones and forget about it!

Ouch, I burnt my arm on the oven door making dinner. First time I have cooked solo in weeks as dh has been handling that....now I wish I hadn't bothered! Will be 2 oven burn scars on the one arm :haha: I'm a kitchen nightmare!

UKgirl - trust me if me getting a little miffed over a comment is the worst thing to happen to me the past few weeks then you have done me a favor! I am not mad, sad, angry etc etc etc with you, honestly.

I just felt bad after reading elochin's comment of 'But again....I don't really like talking about it (movement)'... because noone should be scared to tell any of us anything in here! Your comment was harmless but it opened a can of worms in my head about people not just accepting what others say is going on in THEIR body - there are many women who do that to eachother on pregnancy forums (NOT this thread, to be clear :) ) and it just sucks.

No need to leave because of lil ol' me making an off the cuff comment. We are all in this together running (and soon, waddling) towards a common goal and I can't stress enough how supportive I think this thread (and you personally) is/are.

It's just so easy to misinterpret someone's intentions when just reading what they wrote. I just hope everyone stays and feels free to share whatever they want. :flower:

There's a reason I'm on BNB and not other message boards. I can't stand the b*****s on Babycenter. :haha: There are a few crazies on BNB, too, but I haven't really noticed in any in this thread (um, yet). :winkwink:

Haha, doggylover. Sorry, I laugh because I'm also a nightmare in the kitchen. I'm a decent cook, but it often takes my blood and tears to get the final product. :haha:

Maybe we should all just keep opinions to ourselves and continue to support each other. we dont need to drag up whats been said in the past, its been and gone now.

xx

It's just so easy to misinterpret someone's intentions when just reading what they wrote. I just hope everyone stays and feels free to share whatever they want. :flower:

There's a reason I'm on BNB and not other message boards. I can't stand the b*****s on Babycenter. :haha: There are a few crazies on BNB, too, but I haven't really noticed in any in this thread (um, yet). :winkwink:

I havent let loose yet... :happydance: ahhahaha

Haha, doggylover. Sorry, I laugh because I'm also a nightmare in the kitchen. I'm a decent cook, but it often takes my blood and tears to get the final product. :haha:

About three weeks ago I was cooking and pregnancy tiredness got me and I threw a fit! Actually THREW the food at the wall and stormed upstairs where I promptly burst into tears!!!!

I am ok as well as long as I concentrate. I can't just "whip something up" at all!

Well, I don't mind the fun crazies! I love them!

I just have a difficult time tolerating overly dramatic folks (like my mother, for example). :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->