April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

:rofl: at "up the duff." I'm sorry, but that phrase gets me every time. Not sure why I find it so funny.

OMG, nothing like the smell of microwaved fish to welcome me back to my office from lunch. :sick: MS has been gone for a few weeks now but smell/food aversions and heightened gag reflex remain. :dohh: I don't think I'm ever going to be able to drink coffee again the smell puts me off so much now. I LOVE coffee. :brat:

pmsl!! i love that phrase. x

Have you ladies hugged a Pharmacist lately? :flower:

I went to the drugstore looking like death, and asked the Pharmacist if she could help me. I wanted something to stop my face from leaking, but knew I was limited with cold meds because of being pg. She recommended an allergy pill that's safe for pg women, which is specifically designed to stop runny nose and eyes, and sneezing. I took one as soon as I got back home. It's slowly starting to kick in... and I CAN BREATH AGAIN! I'm going to give it a litte longer to fully take affect, and then it's nap time!!

glad to hear you are feeling better readytomum! being ill is no fun especially when you have no energy to begin with!

Up the duff makes me think if Hillary Duff lol :p

Maybesoon: have you recently had a scan? that pic is lovely :) How are thins going now? I have been doing an online course I think might help you out a bit.

https://www.onespace.org.uk/elearning/courses/freedom-programme

its free and online and you get a free book at the end. I feel like it could help you in your current situation. :)

my little man is looking a lot healthier this evening and even managed some dinner which is great! Thankfully this sickness thing seems easy to come and easy to go!

We are getting our new car tomorrow. Our current car is a tiny ford fiesta, we have 2 car seats in the back and no room for baby, so I persuaded my OH to get a bigger ''family'' car, which surprisingly wasn't hard lol.. We have got a vauxhall meriva now from tomorrow :D yay! love new car smell! and it has trays in the back :D :D :D

ukgirl... That scan is from Sept 13th! I go back on October 15th. Thank you so much for the link. I will definately look into it. I need all the help I can get right now. The hubby text me wanting to know if I "want to come home". I haven't responded because I just don't know how I feel right now. I want more than anything the man I thought he was when we got married. I just don't know if he can be that man.

There have been some ladies on here that have mentioned making him a list. I have thought about this over & over. I just don't know. I feel like if I do this it will totally push him over the edge (especially if he's drinking) and he will "feel" like I'm treating him as a child (which that's how he's acting so, whatever). I just don't know. Maybe I should give it a little more time & possibly try talking this weekend while his kiddos are at their mother's house.

Glad to hear your little man is getting better! Take care!

maybesoon you have to do what you feel is right, maybe talking to him and telling him that the way he has behaved is totally not okay for you, perhaps he has problems which he is finding hard to share with you so instead he's pushing you away. Be careful if you go alone though and if he at anytime starts to shout or be aggressive make sure you leave xxx

October 15th isn't far away! eeekkk has the spotting stopped now? xx take care you too! :)

ukgirl when I decide how to approach it, I am planning on meeting him somewhere in public. Still spotting, but it is not too bad right now.

I am trying my best to focus on the positive side of things for now. I will figure out how to deal with him (hopefully the correct way) when the time comes.

sorry maybesoon I thought I read from your last post that you were going to see him on the weekend. I think I may have misunderstood. Glad to hear the spotting has calmed down :) x

oh NO prob. There has been so much going on. I did try to go to the house over last weekend to get some stuff & my dogs. But he had the house locked up from the inside & wouldn't allow me in. It was pretty upsetting.

Hello ladies!!! :hugs: Congrats to everyone ending their 1st trimester or getting close. I can't wait to get there myself!!!

Today is a new day & I'm doing my best to make it a positive one. Working on focusing on myself & my LO.

Hope you ladies have a fantastic day!

i love this positive attitude!

About the bump showing. Last week DH said it shows, but I honestly couldn't see it. I still wear the same clothes, different bras though. Yesterday and today the skinny jeans were a little tight on the button, and next week I'm getting the elastic band for them. I think I can only see a difference when I'm naked, when I wear my clothes I look the same.

I am totally showing already. bump is there in the morning but much bigger by bed time!

Have you ladies hugged a Pharmacist lately? :flower:

I went to the drugstore looking like death, and asked the Pharmacist if she could help me. I wanted something to stop my face from leaking, but knew I was limited with cold meds because of being pg. She recommended an allergy pill that's safe for pg women, which is specifically designed to stop runny nose and eyes, and sneezing. I took one as soon as I got back home. It's slowly starting to kick in... and I CAN BREATH AGAIN! I'm going to give it a litte longer to fully take affect, and then it's nap time!!

I love my allergy meds, they are safe for pg and double as anti-nausea so often prescribed as ms tablets here. they are great for helping me get a good sleep too ;) i only take them when i need them though

yesterday afternoon we got the good news that our application for a new rental property was accepted. We really liked the house but heaps of people applied so we really didn't think we'd get it! When we found out about this baby we decided that we needed a bigger house. We'll be packing this week and moving next week so I might not be on here as much for a bit. I can't wait to lounge around the pool all pregnant this summer!! Will sure be better than going to my parents every day for a swim!

Here is the house -
https://www.realestate.com.au/property-house-qld-ashmore-403796332

They are putting in new carpets and doing some yard work for us before we move in. It's at the end of a dead end so no through traffic and right next to a huge park for the kids and there will be heaps of kids from school that live nearby for the boys to hang out with, and close enough for them to ride to school :)

I can't wait to lounge around the pool all pregnant this summer!! Will sure be better than going to my parents every day for a swim!

Haha, I was so confused when I read this at first... I was like you're due in April... SUMMER? Then I looked at your location and remembered you're in Australia and your seasons are flipped to mine. :haha: Blame it on the cold.

That's fantastic news though, congrats!! I hope it's everything you're hoping it to be. DH and I would love to have a house, but where we live right now it's not feasble... especially since we know we don't want to stay here long term.

Soph congrats that's wonderful news!!!

Afm...first day of entering the kitchen in the morning and NO GAGGING!! :happydance:

yay, congratulations ebelle!! xx

Hope everyone is good today :) xx

OMG this feeling good phase is rubbing off on me too... just managed a big salad for lunch.. first time I've been able to eat a proper lunch like that since I got my BFP!!! And no horrible bloaty pickles required!! Woohoo! :haha:

Oh gosh! If I wasn't so sure there's no way I'm feeling it this early, I could swear I just felt a little wiggle! Not a twitch feeling (which is what early kicks felt like to me around 16-17 weeks with dd), but just a very light brushing. I'm very likely just crazy, though. :haha: I started feeling dd occasionally at 14 weeks but didn't feel her consistently every day until early in the 16th week.

Feeling baby is absolutely my favorite part about being pregnant (aside from the anticipation of the baby being born). Even when they're kicking the crap out of my ribs and headbutting my cervix (ouch) in 3rd tri. :cloud9: So excited I'll be feeling baby in the next month!

Wow that's super exiting littlespy!! I felt that tickling at 13 weeks last time, so I reckon it's deffo baby you're feeling!

I can't wait to feel mine! Might stop me from jabbing the poor little bugger with the Doppler constantly then, lol!

lucky you dan-o!! I can not wait it actually be able to eat a meal without having to crave it hehe :)

Littlespy thats amazing! I can not wait to feel the kicks and movements, usually for me the first kick feels like a slight poke :D

Littlespy that's fantastic!!

This is #1 for me... so I've never experienced that feeling before! I'm so looking forward to feeling little wiggles and pokes. DH was actually just asking me yesterday when I'll start to feel movement, and I really had no idea. With all you ladies commenting now I have a good idea of when to start looking forward to it! :happydance:

and headbutting my cervix (ouch) in 3rd tri.

Uhmmmm..........WHAT?!?!?! That sounds extremely UNPLEASANT and not something I ever want!! :haha:

Ohhh, i didn't think you started to feel it until like 20 weeks!!! I will be keeping a close "eye" out then in about 3/4 weeks time!! I'm so excited about feeling baby move!

Hi Ladies i had my official dating scan today!! They have moved my duedate to the 2nd april which makes me 13 weeks exactly today whooooo hooooo soooo do i change my ticker or just keep it the same?? ugh not sure what to do.......i have heard they may change it a few times yet?? Was a good experience i met my consultant who has organised a meeting with the cardiologist and the aneasetist (i'm high risk due to my pacemaker :S) all seems real now EEEEEEEEK!!

Can't wait to feel my bean move :)

How is everyone today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"