April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Ohh I never go on Facebook, no idea how it works, or I'd join the group :(

Morning ladies thankyou for the support on the headache front it's still here today so I'm having a sofa day!!

Hope you are all well!!

Hmm for the second time last night i felt a kind of fluttering/bubbling feeling I'm wondering if it's bubs??? Either that or I guess it could be wind but it feels very different to that.... Very area specific and lasts for a few seconds.... Hmmmm

Hope everyone has a good day!!

Hi ladies, sorry havent been on much been feeling very rough! Had so much catching up to do wow! First off, yay for all the good scans and nt results! Hope your all feeling better! Yay for all the lucky ladies entering the 2nd tri! I shall be joining you very soon! Don't leave uk girl! Preg brain and hormones just make ppl see things differently! I must admit, last week I felt little bubbles, not constant, and low down where buns would be but ive not said anything because its not "textbook" to feel bubs this early! So didn't want ppl thinking I'm stupid lol but you know the difference! And I know what I'm feeling is bubs! I told my mum in excitement and she kinda hot me down saying "no way are you feeling baby!" Haven't really updated on anything since! Only 6 days till my scan! Cannot wait to see bubs! It's like the only way I know I'm pregnant is from a lack of period and ms lol! As for bding with dh, we haven't since got bfp and prob won't till baby is here, as I have a cevical ectropian, and don't want bleeds! I didn't with my dd wait her lol! My poor dh!
How is everyone sleeping at the moment? I still have my body long maternity pillow! Omg I don't know what I'd do with out it! Lol xxx

kealz good to hear from you again, sorry you have been feeling rough. I've got a really bad cold at the moment so I totally sympathies! lol that is amazing if you felt the baby moving, you should say it anyway because even though it isnt text book you know yourself what is gas and what is baby, no one would think you were lying. a few ladies have said they have felt baby now so I'm guessing the textbooks should rewrite themselves lol. Good luck for your scan! :D I have brought a new pregnancy pillow a few weeks ago and my little girl who is 6 has stolen it, she says it hugs her back haha, it's one of the V shaped ones. xxx

https://www.facebook.com/groups/518919214790804/

this is the facebook group that was set up littlespy xx, only 6 ladies are on there and no one really talks.

Hmm, when I click the link it says "The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page."

To be honest, it seems MOST women I talk to about feeling baby who have more than one child or are currently pregnant with their 2nd, 3rd, 4th ARE feeling baby very early! Most of them say 11-13 weeks. :thumbup: So, we're NOT crazy! :happydance: :haha:

Hehe I must be crazy a this is my first lol but I'm sure I felt something it was nothing like wind but very fluttery almost like a bubbly feeling. Nice to hear others are thinking the same :)

this is my third and I'm paying alot of attention to see if I can get a flutter too!! I remember the first time I felt DS kick it was amazing. I can not wait to feel it again.

I will see if I can get the name of the group for you to search instead Littlespy x

it says that only members can see the group, what's in it and what others post, that might be why it's not working. No one is using it though the last message was almost a month a go so I think I will go and create a new group. then I will let you all know the name/link if you're interested xx

Hi Ukgirl can other people on fb see that your in the group? I've not announced it yet so would be a bit worried!

they can nimbec, I can change the group to secret if you like x

I've made the group secret so only people in the group can see it and what others in the group post, people on your friends lists wont see any posts you write or that you are in the group x

due to the group being secret I can only invite people on my friends list, you can add me, Candy Ayles Aaron Tilly, and I will add you to the group :)

due to the group being secret I can only invite people on my friends list, you can add me, Candy Ayles Aaron Tilly, and I will add you to the group :)

I just sent you a friend request

And me I just sent it! I assume it's you with the gorgeous scan pic as a profile pic :) look forward to seeing u there ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->