April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

all here for eachother babe, after all you gave me my own bit on the front page haha *feels soo lurrvedd*

got my beta hcg today.... 12 dpo at 53.7

very happy and pleased with it

hope to hear good news from everyone else soon too !

Mine is 62 AF due in 4 days?

Have a repeat in a few days

Not low at all. Yours are higher than mine and the nurse said my numbers were good for so early in pregnancy. So don't worry about it :)

OMG GOING VENT SO BLOCK YOUR EARS!

I was talking about this pregnancy on Facebook which I only Just opened back up.

One of 'my friends' said "if your due 4th of April, that means its been 2 and a half weeks from conception. Your hormones wouldn't even be visible. And how do you even know your due date"

GRRRRRRR OMG!

Vent over!

OMG GOING VENT SO BLOCK YOUR EARS!

I was talking about this pregnancy on Facebook which I only Just opened back up.

One of 'my friends' said "if your due 4th of April, that means its been 2 and a half weeks from conception. Your hormones wouldn't even be visible. And how do you even know your due date"

GRRRRRRR OMG!

Vent over!

Wow. Is this person jealous or something? :hugs:

I think I am miscarrying. I got two faint BFP's Saturday night. Then Sunday morning it showed up way faster and was darker. Then a digi said "not pregnant." Then Monday morning and this morning the lines took longer to show up and are more faint than Sunday's.

Also, I had spotting that lasted 4 days, then stopped Sunday evening. Given that the BFP was getting darker and the spotting had stopped, I thought everything was going pretty well, and was waiting for missed AF to go confirm with doctor. Then Monday evening, I went to the bathroom, and when I wiped, there was bright red blood. This morning I see clots/tissue. (Not sure as I've never seen tissue.) Just don't know what to make of all this...

I think I am miscarrying. I got two faint BFP's Saturday night. Then Sunday morning it showed up way faster and was darker. Then a digi said "not pregnant." Then Monday morning and this morning the lines took longer to show up and are more faint than Sunday's.

Also, I had spotting that lasted 4 days, then stopped Sunday evening. Given that the BFP was getting darker and the spotting had stopped, I thought everything was going pretty well, and was waiting for missed AF to go confirm with doctor. Then Monday evening, I went to the bathroom, and when I wiped, there was bright red blood. This morning I see clots/tissue. (Not sure as I've never seen tissue.) Just don't know what to make of all this...

Oh honey I'm so sorry!!!!

Maybe go to A&E and ask for blood test.
Oh I wish I could help.

Please take care of yourself :( keep us updated if you feel up to it

I will. I'm going to call my doctor later and see what she says first. Thanks for the support.

wow - April babies already. Congrats to you all. X x

Well would you look at this....

https://s1163.photobucket.com/albums/q559/jcombs355/?action=view&current=Picture128.jpg#!oZZ1QQcurrentZZhttp%3A%2F%2Fs1163.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fq559%2Fjcombs355%2F%3Faction%3Dview%26current%3DPicture128.jpg

So sorry Jcombs, hope everything turns out to be okay!

I had a chemical in April, took a month off in May and just got my BFP this morning, due April 5 according to FF. Hoping so, so much for a sticky, sticky bean.

Hope I'm not too late to join! I got my BFP on Saturday and am due (well EDD) on 3rd April 2013!

First time for everything for me - never been pregnant before or a mummy! Super excited and very nervous about the next 2 months!

welcome wanna bump...

just wondering how did you come up with the edd? I'm also 3rd april, but I'm only 3 week 6 days along?

Uuumm might have got my ticker wrong then! It's a confusing one as I have long cycles so ovulate around CD 24/25. My Doc thinks my EDD is March 23rd! This would be true if I had normal length cycles. I basically tried to calculate my own based on when I thought I O'd this month and came up with 3rd April! It may be that I am end of March if I'm a couple days ahead of you.

Confusing I know! :)

Wont know exactly until first scan either! But frustrating. Doc thinks I'm 5 weeks, I think I'm more like 4 or 4.5 at most.

So ladies did a digital tonight and it says im 4-5 weeks pregnant.... my hcg def must be going up, and i do Ov mega early! Oh cant wait for dating scan in 2weeks :):cloud9::happydance:

welcome newbies

Attachments

• aa.jpg
    aa.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 12
Yeah it can be confusing when O doesn't occur exactly when it's suppose to! Hopefully you'll get a nice surprise at your scan and you'll be further along than you think :)

hey jcombs35 as long as it says you are pregnant, consider that you are. remember, positive mental attitude all the way!!!!

Wanna Bump - Welcome to the party, looks like we are going to be EDD buddies~

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"