April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Can I ask you ladies about digi's? Why if they say 2-3 weeks do you put that you are 4-5 weeks?? Don't understand why it jumps up a week?

I got 2-3 weeks on digi in Sat, hoping for 3+ this Sat - what will that mean??

I thought I was around 4weeks only, but maybe I am further along??

Can I ask you ladies about digi's? Why if they say 2-3 weeks do you put that you are 4-5 weeks?? Don't understand why it jumps up a week?

I may be wrong, but the digi is telling you when you conceived. And they way doctors calculate your due date is they put you at two weeks pregnant when you conceived. So if you conceived 2 weeks ago, a doctor would tell you that you're 4 weeks along.

Surely then everyone's due date would be 2 weeks out? Is it not 9 months from conception?

(am a first time mummy-to-be so forgive the ignorance!)

If my digi is saying 2-3weeks and medically I'm 4-5 weeks that's great!

Hi Ladies...I'm writing in such an emotionally sad mood...:cry:

I don't know why I'm sad, its not like I tested BFP or BFN because I haven't tested at all.

I still have 6 days until I can even test. (I'm only 7dpo). I had sore bbs two days ago, but now, they feel the same, no pain, and I can't tell, but it seems like they shrunk again.

I don't have any cramping, no spotting, nothing....

I was so POSITIVE that we conceived (and maybe we did?), but this wait is taking a toll on me. Why can't my body just make me puke all over the breakfast table? LOL :haha:

Any advice from others who were preggers but had NO signs? I'm not even sure implantation has taken, because I have no spotting.

Any words will soothe me this morning :(

Surely then everyone's due date would be 2 weeks out? Is it not 9 months from conception?

It's fine. It's quite confusing and I don't know why they do it that way. They say at 40 weeks, you're full term. So that actually comes out to 10 months. So I've never understood why they always say you're pregnant for 9 months either. Perhaps because most women don't even know they're pregnant the first month? It doesn't change your due date really because those extra two weeks are added in when they estimate it. Hope that helps!

Hi Ladies...I'm writing in such an emotionally sad mood...:cry:

I don't know why I'm sad, its not like I tested BFP or BFN because I haven't tested at all.

I still have 6 days until I can even test. (I'm only 7dpo). I had sore bbs two days ago, but now, they feel the same, no pain, and I can't tell, but it seems like they shrunk again.

I don't have any cramping, no spotting, nothing....

I was so POSITIVE that we conceived (and maybe we did?), but this wait is taking a toll on me. Why can't my body just make me puke all over the breakfast table? LOL :haha:

Any advice from others who were preggers but had NO signs? I'm not even sure implantation has taken, because I have no spotting.

Any words will soothe me this morning :(

Well, I believe you know my situation from other posts. I'm not sure what's going on with me, but other than spotting/cramping, I have no symptoms either. With my last one, the only symptom I had was there was a song that would come on the radio that just made me cry my eyes out. I normally wouldn't have cried at that song. That's when I knew.

I won't tell you just be patient, and I really don't have anything else to say that might make you feel better. I know it's impossible to be patient when you want it so bad. Just remember all those episodes of "I didn't know I was pregnant." Some women just don't have a lot of symptoms!

It's fine. It's quite confusing and I don't know why they do it that way. They say at 40 weeks, you're full term. So that actually comes out to 10 months. So I've never understood why they always say you're pregnant for 9 months either. Perhaps because most women don't even know they're pregnant the first month? It doesn't change your due date really because those extra two weeks are added in when they estimate it. Hope that helps!

Yep and you count the 40 weeks from the first day of your last period - which for most people is 2 weeks before they conceived.... however if you have a longer or shorter than a 28 day cycle this can obviously throw you off a bit as well.

babybeebee79 - Hang in there, I know it's a tough ride, 3 weeks ago I was crying to my DH cause I thought it would never happen. It does!
My only distinguishing symptom was tiredness and a bit queasy. I was dragging myself around on Saturday morning and thought 'I'll pee on a stick just in case' (I was going out that night so didn't know whether to drink or not.) It turn out to be my BFP and booze was out of the question!
I'd say if you have any symptom that is different from your usual TWW symptoms that could be a good sign. But this is only my opion. This is my first BFP so may be others with wider experience.

Also, this month I ditched all the temping, did a few opk's, but just made sure we BD ever other night during my fertile window. We were def more chilled and it clearly worked.

I also put on a few pounds which the Dc had advised.

Hope this helps. GL!

Thank you all for the encouraging words of advice.

After I got out of the shower, and was just sitting on the couch before work, hubby came out and asked what was wrong. I started tearing up telling him how i was so sad about not having sore boobs, and no spotting and no other signs.
He was so amazing. He held me, and said that everything was going to be fine. He is such a truly great man. He reassured me that I may BE preggers, but we just won't know. And that we can just keep trying and trying until it works.

So we kissed and off to work i went.

I had to pump gas. Out of no where, i burst into tears...WTF!!!??!!

I have felt emotional yo-yo-ing all morning....maybe? maybe? 6 more days of not knowing is killing me...i am wanting to cheat and test tonight....hmmm...

Last time when I had my chemical I tested BFN at 9dpo, 10dpo and then got a BFP at 11dpo. If it was me I would wait a bit longer, getting a BFN is always disappointing even when you "know" it is too early. One thing that helps me to not test is to go to the test gallery at countdowntopregnancy.com and look at other peoples test for the dpo you are and see how many are positive. On the early days it is lots and lots of BFNs, super super faint lines, evaps etc and then look at 11,12,13 dpo and you will see way more and darker lines. Helped me to wait until 11dpo this time around. If you do the math between likely implantation (days 7-9) and the number of days it takes for HCG to build enough to make its way into your pee (at least 2) then 11dpo is the "safest" early date to test. And of course it can still be false BFN at 11dpo, for sure. So, 7 dpo is very, very likely to give you a BFN even if you ARE pregnant. Which I hope you are :)

According to the online calculators (I haven't seen a doctor yet) I am due APRIL FOOLS DAY!!!

I'm 35 years old and this is my first pregnancy so I am very nervous! I haven't had any symptoms although today I have a headache (which could be due to changes in atmospheric pressures - drastic weather changes in west).

Nice to meet you all!

I may be wrong, but the digi is telling you when you conceived. And they way doctors calculate your due date is they put you at two weeks pregnant when you conceived. So if you conceived 2 weeks ago, a doctor would tell you that you're 4 weeks along.

I think you are right....

According to the online calculators (I haven't seen a doctor yet) I am due APRIL FOOLS DAY!!!

I'm 35 years old and this is my first pregnancy so I am very nervous! I haven't had any symptoms although today I have a headache (which could be due to changes in atmospheric pressures - drastic weather changes in west).

Nice to meet you all!

:happydance::dance::happydance:

Welcome to April Babies Taco Time! I am 30, so not too far behind you... this is also my first baby, so plenty nervous too. Although my excitement outweighs my nerves by far.

Going by my LMP I am due April 2, but I ovulate late so the due date FF gave me of April 5 is probably more accurate. Best wishes to you and your little April Fool's Baby!

Can I be added to April 9th? :flow:

Just tested + today @ 8 DPO so anything can happen at this point but I am trying to remain optimistic and enjoy it!

Babybeebee - if it helps at all I had almost no symptoms this time around other than being more tired than usual. I had reaaaally sore BB's (among other symptoms) when preg with DS so I was sure I was out this time around and lo and behold tested + this am!

Nice to meet you all!

:happydance::dance::happydance:

Welcome to April Babies Taco Time! I am 30, so not too far behind you... this is also my first baby, so plenty nervous too. Although my excitement outweighs my nerves by far.

Going by my LMP I am due April 2, but I ovulate late so the due date FF gave me of April 5 is probably more accurate. Best wishes to you and your little April Fool's Baby!

Thanks KirstaBelle! Let the fun begin!

Experiencing any morning sickness?

Congrats Sweet Pea, welcome!!

I love how every day there are more BFPs and more April Babies :hugs:

Can I be added to April 9th? :flow:

Just tested + today @ 8 DPO so anything can happen at this point but I am trying to remain optimistic and enjoy it!

Babybeebee - if it helps at all I had almost no symptoms this time around other than being more tired than usual. I had reaaaally sore BB's (among other symptoms) when preg with DS so I was sure I was out this time around and lo and behold tested + this am!

Congrats on the + test result! and SO early on! That would mean if i tested tomorrow, that would be you! I am going to tucker it out and wait though, i'd rather not be too disappointed if it was neg.
Couple of new symptoms today, itchy boob a bit, some lower aches and these emotions....if i watched "the notebook" today, id float away in tears! LOL

So excited for all of you!

I've tested early so many times with such sad results that I wish I could stop myself.

This month I had bfn on 8 and 9 dpo with very faint line on 10 miu test at 10 dpo

So hang in there!

Hello Ladies,

May I join you? I am 29 and this is my first. I just tested positive this morning... yieks... :wacko:

Still not sure what to expect, but then again, I guess you never do :haha:

Where are you guys from?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"