April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

So ladies did a digital tonight and it says im 4-5 weeks pregnant.... my hcg def must be going up, and i do Ov mega early! Oh cant wait for dating scan in 2weeks :):cloud9::happydance:

welcome newbies

Yay, Mummyconfused! I want to take one of those fancy clear blue ones with the weeks included. I can't find them at the drugstore here.

I did my EDD on the baby center calculator and it gave me 4/2 and then I did it with the date I O'ed as conception date 4/10 - 2 days from DH's birthday!! Bt FF gives me 4/5 so I guess I go with that since maybe FF is taking other factors in my cycle under consideration... can't wait for dating scan and to hear HB will put my mind at ease

kirstabelle- they dont sell them in the US but you can buy them on Ebay I think?

hey jcombs35 as long as it says you are pregnant, consider that you are. remember, positive mental attitude all the way!!!!

Wanna Bump - Welcome to the party, looks like we are going to be EDD buddies~

My urine test at the doctor just came back negative. She said to wait for AF (not due for 17 days) and then come back. Long story short, I think I ovulated early. But really, I have had 5 faint positives, one negative, and one positive digital results..... I'm thinking I can't be wrong 6 times.... I'm thinking they can be wrong, especially when they're in a hurry to get to lunch....

kirstabelle- they dont sell them in the US but you can buy them on Ebay I think?

I wish I had known that! I spent forever looking through store's websites yesterday trying to see who sold them! lol

jcombs, stay positive!

We are neck to neck on the DPO I think!

I am so nervous to test early, so I'm sticking with it until 7/31.

Today is 6dop, so the 'books' say that implantation should occur today (i actually wore white underwear so i wouldn't miss a drop!) I'm freakin' nuts!

Im sending good luck vibes to you!!!

babybeeeeee its more common to implNT 8-9DPO, I implanted on 8 :)

jcombs- I looked for them here too and somone informed me its only sold in the UK..haha. I dont know why they dont sell them here!? If you got so many BFPs Id try to stop worrying and assume you are pregnant...the stress will be bad for the baby so jsut be blissfully happy until someone tells you otherwise (which fingers crossed they wont!) Congrats!

Candyapple- congrats on your digi! I love seeing those words.

I am still "cautiously" pregnant until my bloodwork Thursday. I am being as optimistic as I can though and trying to relax and enjoy what I have been waiting for for far too long!

babybeeeeee its more common to implNT 8-9DPO, I implanted on 8 :)

Oh wow! Really? Now I have 3 more days of white underwear! LOL

This is the first time I haven't told my Mom of something I am doing..its so strange, she came over today and I hid the "What to Expect" book, and did not mention even a twinge of "I might be..."

While I know she'd be elated for my hubby and I, I feel that this is such a personal time for me...I was hoping to share great news instead of 'maybe' news...

Thanks for the update on the DPO implantation times...now I have to keep busy for 2 more days in order to stop THINKING!!! :wacko::wacko::blush:

Today is 6dop, so the 'books' say that implantation should occur today (i actually wore white underwear so i wouldn't miss a drop!) I'm freakin' nuts!

:haha: Love it! And if there's none don't worry, I got 0 and I am preggo :thumbup: I read somewhere that only 30% of women get bleeding and that it can be related to where in the uterus the blastocyst implants.

Hope everything is okay Jcombs, keep us updated!

As for those fancy pee sticks, I wonder why they don't sell them here? My guess is that they are probably worried about getting sued somehow.

CandyApple your digi looks lovely! I am gonna do my digi sometime soon too. I have two more wondfos that I am going to use at 13 dpo and 15 dpo to see if my line gets darker, and then I have a FRER that I am going to use on 15 dpo too. I have a digi left as well, so will probably do that on Sunday. I just want the picture of my little "pregnant" digi :cloud9:

its lovely isnt it! just seeing those words, i cant wait to gte a 3+ xxx

Mummyconfused I just did the Countdown to Pregnancy gender predictor too, and it is completely different from The Bump's version of the Chinese Gender Chart. That one says I'm having a boy!

https://content.thebump.com/sitelets/chinese-gender-chart/

How weird! Guess I will have to wait until 2nd tri after all :winkwink:

jcombs- I looked for them here too and somone informed me its only sold in the UK..haha. I dont know why they dont sell them here!? If you got so many BFPs Id try to stop worrying and assume you are pregnant...the stress will be bad for the baby so jsut be blissfully happy until someone tells you otherwise (which fingers crossed they wont!) Congrats!

I am still "cautiously" pregnant until my bloodwork Thursday. I am being as optimistic as I can though and trying to relax and enjoy what I have been waiting for for far too long!

That's exactly what I'm doing. I had called DH this morning after the "pregnant" popped up and told him about it. He told me to go to the doctor. When he got home from work, I showed him the digi, and told him what she said. He said,"Um, if those things keep saying you're pregnant, then you're pregnant." And I agree with that. I may even be having a m/c, but there is something going on. So until AF tells me otherwise, I am assuming I am!

Why don't they sell those here? I love the idea of it telling you when you conceived. Think I might look on ebay later. But don't know if I can stand to wait to have one delivered! I am going to buy another pack of digi's tomorrow to see what those say.

Here's my BFP - not bad for 11 dpo right?

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=40182

Thanks Jcombs, and so sorry about all your probs with the doctors and confusing tests etc, hope it all gets sorted out so that you can just be happy and relaxed about your pg!

That's exactly what I'm doing. I had called DH this morning after the "pregnant" popped up and told him about it. He told me to go to the doctor. When he got home from work, I showed him the digi, and told him what she said. He said,"Um, if those things keep saying you're pregnant, then you're pregnant." And I agree with that. I may even be having a m/c, but there is something going on. So until AF tells me otherwise, I am assuming I am!

Why don't they sell those here? I love the idea of it telling you when you conceived. Think I might look on ebay later. But don't know if I can stand to wait to have one delivered! I am going to buy another pack of digi's tomorrow to see what those say.

I have heard that some urine tests at the doctors are much less sensitive than the ones available out on the market, so I wouldn't put so much faith in them. If commercially available ones say you are pregnant, believe it and don't worry. I like how your husband thinks btw :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->