April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Thanks hun I'm very slowly coming back down to earth lol!!

I'm going to call tomorrow and insist on a referral back to my consultant cardiologist and say midwifes have demanded it (which is true!) then I have an appt for consultant obstetric on 2nd jan and I will refuse to see that woman and insist on seeing my consultant who knows me!

It's so concerning no body needs to be treated that way and if I didn't have the medical knowledge that I do they would have just fobbed me off :(

Sat cuddling my chuihuaha with a hot chocolate and mince pies :) comfort food lol!!

Oh Nimbec I would be furious too at the whole thing! Why would anyone yell at a pregnant woman for not peeing in a cup?! We pee every 15 mins, your gonna get your cup of pee! Nobody should be yelling at us ever anyway. We have a 9 month pass from yellings, but especially something that's so not a big deal at all. PLus you are there with a heart condition! Who do they think they are?! And then the crazy farce of an examination! So sorry you had to go through all of that. They are all deserving of your anger but pls try to relax for yours and bubs sake. Hope your day gets better! I just improved my own day with an egg and horseradish cheddar sandwich and huge mug of hot choc. I prescribe choc for you too :hugs:

ETA ha ha just realized you are already self medicating with hot choc, excellent! As long as we have dogs and chocolate everything will be okay!

Thank you Kristabel definitely self medicating chocolate yum yum I don't need much of an excuse! ;)

Oh wow Nimbec how horrible!! I am not understanding why they aren't worried about you and are giving you the ol run around? Did you ask to see a midwife because clearly the person you were talking with seems like a bozo. Sorry Hun!

I have lost weight 5 lbs from my pre pregnancy weight and i blame it on that sickness i had. Never was told if they thought it was good or bad but i was happy!

I got to see Emmaleigh again and i will post some photos in a minute but it was so funny she is bent in a U shape with her legs over her head and one arm behind her head and on hand on her cheek. She is so funny. Still giving them a rough time but she finally got what she needed and she is still measuring ahead at 1 lb 6 ozs and an estimate of 12 1/2 inches long.

awww Mommabrown.... That is my boy's favorite position. He loves his right arm tucked behind his head & his legs up over his head!!! He was like that when we had the 3/4d's done & he was like that again yesterday!!! The doc told me "No wonder you aren't feeling flutters... Your boy is a kicker"!!!!

ukgirl -- Haha, autocorrect. That's okay. I seem to recall them making a big deal about how to spell it in elementary school. Gave us this stupid saying and everything "M-I-crooked letter-crooked letter-I-crooked letter-crooked letter-I-humpback-humpback-I" Why it's so important, I haven't a clue. :shrug::haha: Screw Alabama, as long as I can spell Mississippi I'm golden, apparently.

nimbec -- Yikes. I'm sorry about the ordeal, that's awful. :nope: I hope everything gets straightened out and you get the medical advice you want/need!

Mommabrown -- Glad you got to see your girly again and that they got all the measurements they needed. 1 pound 6oz already? Wow! Were your other babies bigger than average or is Ms. Emmaleigh just having an early growth spurt, do you think?

The work drama will never end. I'm pretty sure I made a huge mistake this morning but too late now. Something my ex-supervisor did made me mad and I was talking to my new supervisor about it and started tearing up. Well, it wasn't a big deal so I knew with all the times I've started getting teary about things that weren't big deals she was probably pretty convinced that I am indeed insane. So a few minutes later I went back to her and tried to explain, with as little detail as possible, that a lot of stuff occurred between me and my ex-supervisor (who is my new supervisor's supervisor :wacko:) and that the gist of it all is that I was misled when I interviewed and accepted the job here and that I now feel very betrayed and angry and foolish about that whole situation and that's the reason I keep having overreactions and getting overly upset about things. She kept telling me I needed to talk to my ex-supervisor about it and I insisted that would just make things worse (and it would. I'm 100% sure). I told her at this point I'm just trying to get over it personally while continuing to come in to work every day :)dohh:). My intent was to just let her know that there is more going on than meets the eye and I'm not normally this crazy emotional person but in the meantime I'm going to continue to do my job.

Anyway, I already regret saying anything at all. Like 10 minutes after our conversation, she spent about an hour and a half in my ex-supervisor's office with the door closed. :dohh: :nope: Aaaaaaannnnnnndddddd, now I'm officially never trusting anyone I work with ever again. I can make it 4 more months, I can make it 4 more months, I can make it 4 more months.

No all 7 lbs and under so i am hoping growth spurt! Here are her cute little photos. baby1.jpg

mebaby1.jpg

mebaby2.jpg

mebaby3.jpg

mebaby6.jpg

ugh LittleSpy... I'm sorry to hear work is still giving you grief. Mine is also. I'm just so stinking fed up. I actually snapped at my boss a few minutes ago. I'm in my office (across the hall from his) working on something & he starts trying to yell to me from his office while the other attorney & his assistant are standing in the hallway talking (loudly). I got up from my desk & yelled (not so nicely) "I can't hear a word you are saying" as I walked across the hall. Seriously... we have a freaking phone system with pagers that work just fine. This morning when I get to work I go into the break area to make the morning coffee (which I don't drink) an there is a huge mess of splenda (sweetner) and creamer all over the counter, the water dispenser is empty (from someone yesterday). Against my doctor's orders I went ahead & changed the water FOR THE LAST TIME. I refused to clean up after them anymore. They are all grown freaking adults & I'm not their mother. I don't get paid to be the cleaning lady & I'm not doing it..... (Mind you this is an everyday thing & I'm the only one who ever changes the water. They will just go without until I do it)... I then go to the bathroom to pee & someone used all the toilet paper on the roll & was too freaking lazy to reach under the cabinet & replace it.... OMG are you freaking kidding me!!! I'm sooooo done with these babies.......

Nimbec I am so sorry hun. But what a bitch she is! I can't believe that people would treat this way. Hang in there hun it isn't that far away!

Maybesoon what a load of crap! I swear people show no respect now days! Don't lift that water bottle and let the other help do it. Your not the only employee on staff and they need to be made aware of that.

Thanks Mommabrown..... My bff & dh have been on my ass about this crap for the last couple of months & this morning it just pushed me over the edge. I'm done being their mommy..... It's time for them to grow up & be adults. We all got the exact same training on the printer/copier, phones, ect. And yet every stinking time one of them has an issue they come yelling for me. I popped off at the other paralegal a bit ago & said "I don't know, try turning it off & back on again. I'm not the copy repair man"..... I think they all are feeling my mood today!!!!

Maybesoon -- That's ridiculous. My experience with attorneys in the work place isn't good. Our general counsel at this agency has actually walked down to my office with a letter in his hand to ask me to mail it for him ON MULTIPLE OCCASIONS. It's truly unbelievable! He does it any time his paralegal is out. Mind you, I work 3 floors down from him and on the other side of the building. Also, in a completely different department! Why on Earth he thinks I should put his letters in envelopes and mail them for him I will never ever understand! To be honest, I find it pretty offensive. I'm not even an admin assistant. I shouldn't be mailing any letters but my own (except, you know, the ones I write that other people, like my ex-supervisor or the agency director, sign as though they've written them. :haha:). Haha, and last week he came down to get a file from my ex-supervisor and then they call me over and he said "I want to make a copy of this." And I said "Okay." And then he hands it to me and says "You don't have to bring it to me. I'll come down and get it." :dohh: Seriously?! Yes, I had to make his copy for him. And this is the person my ex-supervisor swore had a problem with me because of my sarcastic/condescending personality. If I truly spoke to him in a sarcastic manner, what do you think I'd say when he asked me to mail things and copy crap for him? Not "Okay," that's for effing sure! :growlmad:

Doesn't help that I hurt dh's feelings this am. I was getting out of the shower trying to get ready for work (after not sleeping last night). I hear Jonas (almost 5yr) screaming & crying. I'm like what the hell..... Then I hear him saying "The dogs won't move, I can't see" Ok well here's an area dh & I completely disagree with. He allows the kids to sit in the livingroom & watch cartoons while they are getting ready for school. He also allows them to eat while doing same. Well Monday morning Jonas spilled syrup all over himself & "my new glider chair I have for the baby"..... I was a little upset & stated "if he was at the kitchen table that wouldn't have happened". So anyway, Jonas is bawling over the dogs in his way & he can't see the tv. I come out of the bathroom I dh looks at me & says "someone's not in a very good mood this am". I respond "Oh I have a really quick cure for that.... Just turn the darn tv off then he won't need to see it". Dh just looked at me & walked off. I don't think he liked my cure.... OH WELL....

HA! Good they should see that you are pregnant and already taking on way to much. I don't blame you for being tired either. When they act like that just act like you can't hear them and they will eventually get the point.....I think bahaha....maybe not. But DH and your bff are right you can't be super woman.

lmao LittleSpy.... I can completely see that happening.... the partner at my law firm still has his & his wife's mail going to the office p.o. box. I get to check their mail daily & deliver it to the office for him to take home. This includes all the crap she buys online. Well I told the attorney directly over me last week I wasn't carrying anymore of their boxes from the post office anymore. But this same attorney brings his personal mail to the office (mind you he drives right by the post office to get here) and sets it on the counter by the work mail for me to put postage on. The freaking stamps are 3 inches away from where he sets his PERSONAL mail & he can't reach over, peel & stick the darn stamp to his envelopes. Well I'm done with that also. His freaking assistant can take care of his mail. I'm not his & his wife's personal secretary. Don't get paid for it, not doing it......

I'm most likely to get fired before April.......

Oh my hormones were like this in the beginning of my pregnancy. DH tells the kids "Shes just pregnant ignore her and in 9 months she be back to the same old mommy!!" Ha i find i don't have the patience to put up with stupid shit from anyone period. I think that was his way of diverting an argument, good for him.

Oh I'm sure Mommabrown. He is such a great guy these days. But darn it... He enables his kids & he admits it. I told him the other day he has an identity issue.... He is such the mommy in the family. He doesn't like to discipline, he just wants to be the fun one which leads to the kids doing what they want, when they want & it's just not good. But he knows it & I think he's trying to be better. It's just really hard for him to tell the kids "NO"....

Well if it makes you feel any better. I am the disciplinarian in this family too. DH does make them mind when he has to. Ha more like forced to because i feel like i am going to pull my hair out! Well he admits it why won't he start to change it? If he keeps allowing his children to behave this way they are never going to learn consequences which teach us lessons in life...they will expect daddy to fix it every time they cry.

That's exactly what I tell him!!! I really think he's working on it. He just let it go way to far for too long because it was just he & the kids. Then I come along & I can't stand bratty kids. My step-sons (which I raised for 8 years) never acted like that. They knew I would spank their rear ends..... It's a work in progress.... I just do NOT have patients right now at all (not that I ever do)!!!! lol.... So I'm trying to give him support but not overstep things while he figures out how to do it....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->