April Raindrops 2016

So far the whole pregnancy is dragging for me. First tri because of all the nausea, which still shows up, but much less frequently. It also doesn't help with my mom asking me questions every week and I''m sooooo tired I haven't been able to sleep well this past week, my bed just suddenly feels uncomfortable.

No movement feelings yet here. Doctor told me I looked like I was measuring 26 weeks already....gee thanks? To be expected I guess with twins. But she also said things that made it seem like she would have expected me to gain more weight than I have already. :shrug:

This pregnancy has gone so fast for me! I found out at like 3 weeks. I cant believe I'm 20 already! Anomaly scan in just over an hour :)

Has everyone got nice little bumps now? Mine only shows when I'm laid down with my legs open but crossed iykwim, when I'm stood there's no prominent bump yet :growlmad: I soooo want a nice bump to show off lol!!

Attachments

• 12281577_10153810226307578_1176910178_o.jpg
    12281577_10153810226307578_1176910178_o.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 10
haha, yes, i have quite the bump. i'm not as tall or thin as you are, linz! i am 5'3" so my bump shows up fairly early to the game, haha!

I'm 5ft 3" too! :D I'm kneeling down in the pic, taken in our dark room with a mirror that spends its life behind some draws ( so the kids don't knock it and break it).

I think by this point in my last two I was showing more. I can't really remember as we didn't really do bump pics lol :-/ x

I feel like everything is dragging. Might be because she is a double rainbow and I just keep holding my breath and waiting for the other shoe to drop. I'm waiting for my 20 week can, I keep thinking seeing her and knowing she is OK will help me relax and enjoy things a bit more. With the holidays it's made it a bit easier to keep distracted

Linz your bump is cute!!! I had a smaller bump with my 3rd bub for some reason. Since 17 weeks this pregnancy ive really popped my bump is huge. When i was waiting to pick my 6 year old up from school on Thursday he comes out and says oh gosh mum the baby is starting to really grow out :haha: hopefully your bump will pop out soon too :)

I feel like my pregnancy is dragging. Morning sickness has finally eased up thank goodness. Im just stupidly tired all the time. Can't wait for April :)

Linz I was just like that the first time around! I think I had more ab muscles to hold everything in. My bump is really growing this time though. I'm almost 18 weeks and I didn't have a bump with my first until after 21 weeks.

I have my anatomy scan on 12/7. Although I was told with the blood test that I'm having a girl, my mom said a girl she works with was told girl with the blood test but at her 20 week ultrasound she found out it's a boy?! I don't understand how that happens - did the lab pick up the mom's sex chromosome instead of baby's? I hope it's still a girl at my ultrasound because we already have a name picked out!

with the blood tests, they look for the Y chromosome - if it's there, they tell you it's a boy. if they don't detect a Y, they tell you it's a girl. (boys have XY chromosomes, and girls have XX) sometimes the lab misses the Y, or it's a touch early to truly detect the Y. that's all! :)

Thats what I'm worried about. They said girl but Im afraid they missed the Y or it was too early. I didnt have it done until 12 weeks though.

Love looking at bump pics, this is mine from this morning at exactly 18 weeks. Stretchies are leftover from my other two pregnancies, no new ones yet.

https://i815.photobucket.com/albums/zz75/Natasha2605/587F9B51-EEA4-43F7-819F-CC85C3324CBB_zpsf9vusr9y.jpg

You got an impressive bump there nastasha!

As for me I'm really worried :( baby was moving loads since I began feeling strong movements from 18 weeks but the last two days it's been very quiet! Especially today, I don't think I've felt anything at all! I just don't feel pregnant at all and I'm feeling so scared for my scan this week. I just don't know what to think.

I know they can go quiet at times and move less but today as been extreme compared to what I've been feeling lately.

Have you tried putting something cold on your tummy to see if it gets baby moving?

Maybe you should phone triage/midwife for some advice? Must be so worrying xx

If your ever worried about movements, go straight to A&E or your emergency room, it doesn't matter how insignificant you think it it, you have to make sure for your own peace of mind that everything is ok! Hope you go and get seen xxx

I'm just worried I would look silly because at 20 weeks can you count the movements? Are they even consistent at this point?! I literally can't stop thinking about it :(

If you were having consistent movements before then I'd definitely get seen hun. Even if it's just to put your mind at ease xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->