April Raindrops 2016

Thanks for the advice girls.

Called triage and they said come in and we will have listen in. It's 9:18pm my boy is really sick with temperature so just waiting on him to settle. It's soo cold outside but the hospital isn't too far and hopefully now the roads are clear. I'm sooooo nervous!!

Any update babyjan? Did you manage to get to the hospital? xx

Hey Linz and thank you for asking :)

I did go in and they saw me straight away! Heart beat was found (thank god!) it was a real struggle because baby was moving around loads! The midwife was pushing on my belly on the right side to try listen in for a while on the left but it kept moving away and then she'd look around again! Anyways after pushing on my belly it gave a strong kick on the right and she asked if I felt that and I did!

She said she's really surprised I'm feeling anything now but if I'm concerned to not hesistate to come back.

xx

That's great news :) Yup, if your ever worried, always pop over or give then a call first hand. Better to be safe than sorry xxx

Here is the riddle we gave everyone at out gender reveal party yesterday. We are excited to say we are having a GIRL!

Attachments

• 20151121_171114.jpg
    20151121_171114.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 23
Here is the riddle we gave everyone at out gender reveal party yesterday. We are excited to say we are having a GIRL!

I love the riddle! Cant wait to post mine!!! I think we're going to post on Thanksgiving for a FB pregnancy reveal and gender reveal in one!

Congrats on a girl. But I don't get the riddle. Would somebody mind explaining? I'm rubbish at riddles.

Babyjan I'm so glad you get checked and everything was okay xx

Natasha look at the first letter of each sentence as you go down (hope that makes sense!)

Awesome riddle! Where did u get it from?

Welcome Kris aroha!
Very cute gender reveal babyjan!

AFM haven't posted her in forever! So we found out last week we are team pink! So excited.
Just started a shopping list for baby and it's not very long as I have many things from DD1. However was just wondering since I'm due march 31, and i may be a bit early as i was with dd1 how warm clothing r u ladies planning to buy for March /April. I live in nj in the us and it can range from being as cold as 20f to like 60f. Wud a bundle me with blankets be enuf if it's cold? What do u guys think?

Hey all, sorry I never post on here. I mainly keep up with the Facebook group. We found out the other day we are team pink also. Now to figure out a name :haha:

Busy bee, its the same here in Nebraska. It can be anywhere from the 30s to the 60s here in March/April. I am going to get some cloth footies jammies and onesies with pants and socks. I will be making some blankets and a carseat cover so hopefully that is enough.

Baby boy is healthy and just as adorable as I thought he'd be! He looks just like his big brother at the 20 week ultrasound. I'm curious to see if he'll look like his brother too! He's sucking his thumb in this picture.

We talked about a possible VBAC in this appointment, and looks like unless I have some Crohn's complications, we'll be trying for a VBAC if I don't go too much overdue.

Attachments

• 12304470_10100312393553297_4485210116775325353_o.jpg
    12304470_10100312393553297_4485210116775325353_o.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 6
Jtink-- Glad everything looks well and hopefully you get to have the VBAC.

Had a private scan today. She thought it looked like two girls! Shhhh, I'm going to try to keep this a secret until Christmas for my parents. My mom is driving me nuts with baby names and not finding out the sex, so since she doesn't want anything she has to pack to move, I'll let her know the sex of the twins for Christmas.

Both were squirming all over the place and one of them kicked the other and someone butt bumped the other in the head. I can tell our anatomy scan next week will not be an easy one.

Though she doesn't give any medical advice/diagnostics, she did say it looked like two separate sacs. I probably won't be feeling much from Baby A since she is hiding behind her placenta, but I should be feeling plenty from Baby B soon. Both like to hang out on my right side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->