April Raindrops 2016

21 weeks today and wondering where the time has gone. eek! it'll be here before we all know it!!

Babyjan-- Congrats on your little boy.
Jonesbaby-- Glad your two are doing well.
Christie-- Great scan pics. I'll put you down for 2 girls and change if needed :)

uugh! The twins are not being nice to mommy this weekend. After a few weeks of fading nausea, they kicked it up a notch the last two days.

Anatomy scan this week. Can't wait to see how they are measuring.

uugh! The twins are not being nice to mommy this weekend. After a few weeks of fading nausea, they kicked it up a notch the last two days.

Anatomy scan this week. Can't wait to see how they are measuring.

I feel for you Hun! I had the exact same thing with my twins. I felt like the morning sickness had finally let up over the past few weeks and then bam - at 18 weeks I was literally in bed for 5 days feeling so nauseous all over again :dohh: I hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Good luck with your scan!

Urgh nausea sucks :hugs:

Good luck with your scan. Mine should be Thursday but think I'll need to phone and rearrange as struggling with childcare with my youngest having chicken pox :(

Good luck with your scan :) I've also got mine this week and hoping to stay team yellow if I don't get too curious :D

Has anyone being buying things?

I just been on next website and couldn't help myself! Only bought something really little but so cute!

I've got loads of little girl bits from next, most from the clearance bit so have saved a fortune. Have my crib set, changing bag, lots of other bits and bobs :)

I havent bought anything yet and i'm pretty surprised lol

Ugh i've been waiting to get a letter (since Nov 16th) from the hospital to schedule my 20 week scan, nothing yet. Idk why everything here seems to take sooooo much longer than back at home :shrug: :coffee:

19 weeks yesterday! (i'm going by my dates instead of theirs now, since mine add up and are.accurate)

I bought a load of clothes as soon as I had my gender scan lol. Everything else will have to wait until after Christmas!

I've got no spare money to buy anything, plus I still have everything from when both girls were babies so we don't really need to get anything :)

Until scan I've only got a couple things. I didn't want to go crazy lol

Attachments

• 2015-11-29 19.17.42.jpg
    2015-11-29 19.17.42.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 2
  • 2015-11-29 19.17.16.jpg
    2015-11-29 19.17.16.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 1
Lol Fred Meyer :)

We don't have Fred Meyer here, but my sister lives in Washington and LOVES that place! I was just there to visit and felt overwhelmed. It makes the local Walmart look like a boutique shop!

With Christmas coming up we haven't really had any spare money to buy baby stuff. We have so much from when J was little, although finding out this one is a girl has thrown us a little :haha:. I have bought a few blankets, some vests (pink of course), a gro egg shell and some muslin swaddle blankets. I'll probably do most of my shopping when we've recovered from Xmas.

Nastasha I got it off the next clearance as well :)

Even though I'm having another lil guy there's still loads I need! We will probably get the car seat (maxi cosi) if we see any good deals during the Xmas sales etc

I got these on sale too for black Friday. I still have all my other daughters clothes so I can't go crazy

I've only bought a few more cloth diapers. Kellyscloset.com was doing crazy things for Thanksgiving through today. I may even put in another order today, which will get me to a $10 credit for their site. I only cloth diapered my two part time, but with possibly three in diapers (maybe 4 if my 3 year old is still resiting potty training by then) I figured cloth would be a good investment and I don't have enough to cloth all of them full time.

Other than that, my friend who has a daughter the same age as my 2 year old has offered to give me all of her clothes. She's super thin though where my bio kid was a chunker, so if my girls are also chunkers, I don't know how much of her clothes with fit them. I did keep everything from my boys though (cribs, toys, port a cribs, swing, etc).

All I *should* need to buy are bottles, for when I go back to work and a five point booster seat. I still have my infant carseat and then one of the twins will get my oldest's convertible seat, which fits from 5lbs up.

I'm sure my mom will go crazy buying things once I tell her it's girls, so I still won't need to buy anything.

I will need to start looking for a nanny though, but I'll hold off another couple of months.

Ugh. I think I stood up too fast lat night when heading to bed. I almost passed out! Like got all weird and hot and flushed feeling and had to hold onto the wall when walking. It was kinda scary! Jax has kindly let me know he's okay this morning with some flipping flopping which made me feel better!

I've kept myself outta stores since DS #1 is only 2 1/2 and we still have everything from him, only thing needed is a new car seat, I belive his infant one is expired as of this month. I can't decide between an.infant seat or a convertable. Toting him in the infant seat when sleeping was pretty convenient :shrug: suggestions?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->