April Raindrops 2016

Dh's mom & sister are excited about finally shopping for a girl after 3 boys (sil's 2 and my 1). My mum, grandmother, and aunts are either doing the nursery set again or the stroller. I am very thankful to have such a giving family. I'm sure we'll pick things up along the way too.

Ugh. I think I stood up too fast lat night when heading to bed. I almost passed out! Like got all weird and hot and flushed feeling and had to hold onto the wall when walking. It was kinda scary! Jax has kindly let me know he's okay this morning with some flipping flopping which made me feel better!

I've kept myself outta stores since DS #1 is only 2 1/2 and we still have everything from him, only thing needed is a new car seat, I belive his infant one is expired as of this month. I can't decide between an.infant seat or a convertable. Toting him in the infant seat when sleeping was pretty convenient :shrug: suggestions?

That's a tough one. I do really like the convenience of not waking a sleeping baby, but I also like only paying for one carseat and the infant carrier does get heavy fast as baby grows. At least with my two it did.

Ugh. I think I stood up too fast lat night when heading to bed. I almost passed out! Like got all weird and hot and flushed feeling and had to hold onto the wall when walking. It was kinda scary! Jax has kindly let me know he's okay this morning with some flipping flopping which made me feel better!

I've kept myself outta stores since DS #1 is only 2 1/2 and we still have everything from him, only thing needed is a new car seat, I belive his infant one is expired as of this month. I can't decide between an.infant seat or a convertable. Toting him in the infant seat when sleeping was pretty convenient :shrug: suggestions?

It is a tough one! :shrug:

I had the Maxi Cosi baby capsule that I could use for a car seat & also take out of the car and attach to my pram with my daughter when I was out and about, and DH and I found it to be an absolute dream. So I've bought another capsule to use so I have two of the same for when the twins arrive. My daughter wasn't very big, so she stayed in the capsule until she was about 8 months old and we got lots of use out of it.

Having said that, they are expensive, so it can make a lot of sense to buy a car seat that the baby can use beyond the 8 month mark (as a guide) from newborn, and I agree that the baby capsule can get heavy to carry to and from the car as they get bigger.

Argh - decisions, decisions.... :dohh: xx

Had my 20 week scan today :) All is looking great and I resisted not finding out the sex, so staying team yellow :D Although I'm convinced it's a girl lol x

Had the twins anatomy scan today. All is looking good. Weighing in at 11 oz already. Which explains why I've already outgrown my Winter coat. I'll go back every 3-4 weeks for growth scans. Was told that both their placentas are anterior and confirmed both are still girls.

I asked about how long they'll let twins go, because every time I go for a prenatal apt the answer is different. I was told today that 37 weeks is optimal but not past 38. So I can consider myself more than half way done!

It's a baby boy for me! Had my 22-week scan today and everything looks great!

Cheerios-- Congrats on team :blue: !
Christie-- Glad everything is looking good with the twins and that they're still girls, Lol.

Another one for team blue, congrats Cheerios!! And oh my, 3 boys!! You must be a saint for being able to handle that lol!

I'd say the women who have more than one girl are saints....boys always love their mothers! The idea of having a houseful of teenage girls gives me the willies, lol!!!

Massive congratulations to everyone who has had news of their baby's genders recently and so pleased to read of all the successful morphology scans. Great news! :happydance:

AFM - just been to see my obstetrician for a check up, all is well with me and my twins. Bump is measuring 8 weeks ahead - measuring 28 weeks at 20 weeks! Lol! xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 7
Massive congratulations to everyone who has had news of their baby's genders recently and so pleased to read of all the successful morphology scans. Great news! :happydance:

AFM - just been to see my obstetrician for a check up, all is well with me and my twins. Bump is measuring 8 weeks ahead - measuring 28 weeks at 20 weeks! Lol! xx
Your bump is gorgeous :) im measuring 2 weeks ahead but i only have one in there lol

I'd say the women who have more than one girl are saints....boys always love their mothers! The idea of having a houseful of teenage girls gives me the willies, lol!!!

Same here lol!

My uncle has 9 daughters!

Yup I've got two girls now and if I'm right, a third is on her way.. our house is already chaos... add another girl to the mix.. Poor other half! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->