April Raindrops 2016

Welcome and congrats to all the newly preggos!!!
Anyone else 4-5 weeks and freaking out about cramps. I know it's normal but I guess after losing 2 last year I can't help but worry. Had a second beta yesterday at 4 +3 and it was great but still I worry.

Welcome to all the new people and congrats on that test Navy!!

My cramping and backache is slowly starting to go away, but I still get the occasional sharp pain on my left side. I think that's where the baby is and that's also where I think I have a cyst, that should be going away from the pregnancy now. That's one way to get rid of it lol!!

As far as my symptoms, now that the cramping is going away (that was my biggest thing) I only really have the feeling of weakness and dizziness, plus I get hot really easily. Just enjoying the somewhat lack of symptoms now because I know that will probably change in the next week or so!

Saw I had digis lying around so I decided to POAS because why not? :p
according to the manual 3+ puts me at 5+ weeks along which is right on. Can't wait until Friday when I get to see that heartbeat!!

https://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q246/kai1985/11781776_10154301210798561_8475389309800396218_n.jpg

Hi guys,
I haven't gotten my bfp yet.
But I figured id stop by and wish you all a happy and healthy 9 months. Hope to be joining you all straight away!!!

My names Jenn, I'm 29. I have two kids who are 8 and 10.
Really excited to add more to our little family.

I love the 3+ Navy and BeeBee!! I am thinking of doing one too...it would make me feel better :) Welcome more ladies!! And thank you missmccoy, hope to see you on the pregnancy boards soon!
I finally just got my first bout of nausea this morning :( could only eat toast and gingerale. Boo, I don't like it! :nope:

Loving the 3+ on the digis ladies :happydance:

I guess I'm a bit early for symptoms, but I do have an achey tummy and felt sick when I was preparing the dog's food last night :dohh:

Is anyone else's oh a bit sceptical? My hubby couldn't see the faint line on my superdrug test yesterday morning, but could definitely see the frer. When I collected the dog (as I'd popped out to see a friend before hubby started night duty) he said he won't really believe it until it's confirmed as he's a pessimist like his dad. So my response was that it's already confirmed considering the frer test I did earlier that day. Just feeling a bit :nope: as I thought he'd be all excited :(

OMG I keep crying lol a friend just had her baby and posted on Fb about it and that set me off ,still got 4 other friends that will have babies in the next 10 weeks ish to ,iv never been this hormonal with any of the others lol

How do I put the April raindrops thing in my signature ? Its probably so obvious but I'm confused haha baby brain :p

Emmy~Even though we were ttc, we only had 2 chances around when I ovulated since I ovulated 2-3 days earlier than usual from taking EPO and B6. So we didn't think we really had a chance this month. Since I got a faint line pretty early, he didn't really believe it either, I think when they see the line that faint, maybe they don't want to put too much into it just yet. But for us girls, that faint little line is the best thing ever!!!

MissMcCoy~Thank you and hope to see you here soon! I got my faint bfp at 10dpo and I know that's pretty early but I still wish you the same luck in the next couple days!

How do I put the April raindrops thing in my signature ? Its probably so obvious but I'm confused haha baby brain :p

There's a post a few pages back that gives you the link to copy and paste into your signature :)

I got my 3+. I'm so so relived. I didn't get 3+ with my last pregnancy and that was an ectopic so this means loads!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 1
Youngmam, yay congrats... must be a huge sigh of relief you are over 2000 now woohooo
I hanging out to do mine on the weekend, hopefully its the same.. I was 1110 today so I hope it says 3+ by then.

Hi Girls

Need a bit of advice. According to my ovulation date I am 4+4, so hopefully due an April 2016 raindrop. On Monday evening I had bright red blood, a couple of wipes worth and then brown spotting. My HCG levels were tested yesterday and the results have come back as 370 at 4+3.

What do you think?

I know you can't tell much until I've had another test (tomorrow) to see if they're doubling, but the worry is driving me crazy! My boobs aren't hurting anymore and I feel ok so can't help but think the worse as 2 loses already.

Thank you

x

Anyone else 4-5 weeks preg and have ZERO appetite? I'm not really nauseous just don't want to eat. Last week I was starving. Is this normal?! I'm 4+5 today.

Hi Girls

Need a bit of advice. According to my ovulation date I am 4+4, so hopefully due an April 2016 raindrop. On Monday evening I had bright red blood, a couple of wipes worth and then brown spotting. My HCG levels were tested yesterday and the results have come back as 370 at 4+3.

What do you think?

I know you can't tell much until I've had another test (tomorrow) to see if they're doubling, but the worry is driving me crazy! My boobs aren't hurting anymore and I feel ok so can't help but think the worse as 2 loses already.

Thank you

x

Sweety, that is a WONDERFUL number! You're right that a single number doesn't mean to much on its own, its the progression that matters most, but here's a chart to kinda look at and just maybe help you relax or prepare for what your numbers should be nearing :)

With DS, I had spotting at 5 weeks and everything was normal. Did you by chance BD within 48 hours of the spotting? It could also be your LO burrowing in further to your uterus, which is normal and a good thing :)

https://i.imgur.com/oU533NF.jpg

Anyone else 4-5 weeks preg and have ZERO appetite? I'm not really nauseous just don't want to eat. Last week I was starving. Is this normal?! I'm 4+5 today.

Totally normal Sophie, I see-saw back and forth between being ravenous and having zero appetite. :)

Thank you Navy. The bleed has scared me, plus the loss of symptoms. We hadn't BD'd but I had been running around all evening hoovering, playing with my daughter and cooking....

Roll on tomorrow evening and getting the results!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->