• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

April Raindrops 2016

Mine are 1300mg. I started with 1 orally at 34 weeks, then 2 at 35 weeks. Then added one vaginally at 36 weeks and 2 vaginally at 38 weeks.

I got on the other day to check in for the first time in forever and was going to catch up on old posts but...I never did! This site is so cumbersome on my phone which is why I have been on facebook only. There are so many of you who aren't on facebook though I think and those that are on both...well I am confused as to who is who now. So, know that I'm here occasionally trying to catch up!

Salamander-- Congratulations again! I will get her added.

How is everyone doing/feeling?

I had a crap sleep last night, woke up having cramps quite a few times and was generally uncomfortable. Went to the loo this morning and when I wiped there was mucous with a pink tinge to it. I'm usually constipated (tmi i know) but been to the loo a lot more than usual today and passing very easily. Feel generally off and feeling quite sick, no idea what's going on!

Natasha-- Sounds like baby girl may be making an early appearance. Good Luck!

section scheduled a week from today. agh, it's going to be the longest week ever!!!!

Natasha-- Sounds like baby girl may be making an early appearance. Good Luck!

God I hope not. Practicality wise I'm all organised. In my head I don't feel it!

No more pink mucous since, just lots of snotty coloured mucous and lower back ache. Baby is very low as I can feel lots of squirming going on.

Jtink, that's exciting. I hope the week doesn't pass too slowly!

Salamander-- Congratulations again! I will get her added.

How is everyone doing/feeling?
Feeling? Sleepy as hell lol I got ZERO sleep last night :wacko:
Meeting our doula later tho so I'm pretty excited about that!

I'm feeling sore and fed up. Pretty much having random tightenings everyday that amount to nothing. Sciatica, spd, not sleeping well, weeing, lightening crotch. My hormones have gone through the roof too. I'm not much fun to be around :lol:.

Jtink-- Hoping this week goes by quickly for you.

Powell-- Exciting on meeting your doula. Hoping you like her.

Dani-- Completely understand how you're feeling. So ready to have baby in my arms.

Natasha-- Do we ever truly feel organized, Lol?

Jtink-- Hoping this week goes by quickly for you.

Powell-- Exciting on meeting your doula. Hoping you like her.

Dani-- Completely understand how you're feeling. So ready to have baby in my arms.

Natasha-- Do we ever truly feel organized, Lol?

Probably not :dohh::dohh:

I plan on painting my moses basket stand this afternoon though. :thumbup:

Hey ladies! I just gave birth! Liam Owen Tews was born 1.30pm on 30.3.2016 after a quick labour and no epidural!

Still v v v shocked that I managed to have a natural birth without any medical intervention! - with God's help!

I'm writing this from the labour room while waiting to be brought to my regular room.

So over the moon at how empowering birth can be! It was painful but I'm so so shocked I managed to push Liam out with no vacuum, epidural or anything!!

Hey ladies! I just gave birth! Liam Owen Tews was born 1.30pm on 30.3.2016 after a quick labour and no epidural!

Still v v v shocked that I managed to have a natural birth without any medical intervention! - with God's help!

I'm writing this from the labour room while waiting to be brought to my regular room.

So over the moon at how empowering birth can be! It was painful but I'm so so shocked I managed to push Liam out with no vacuum, epidural or anything!!

Massive congratulations, how exciting!

Massive congrats mama!!!!!!!

How was it no epi? I really wanna try it this time but I'm scared lol did you need stitches? If so, how were they with no epi? I think I'm more scared of that than pushing him out :haha:

Can't wait to see pics of your little man!! Congrats again

Congratulations Cheerios!! Well done on your natural birth!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->