• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

April Raindrops 2016

No contractions after :sex: tonight! Wahoooo!! Just had to have him pull out. I'm not ready for the after :sex: contractions yet :haha:

I talked to my doula and I meet with her Tuesday! I feel soooooo much better about labor and birth now! Especially since the way my birth with #1 went and being in a small town this time and with small town doctors. I can breathe now! Goodness I'm so glad my friend suggested one and that my county has a volunteer doula program because my insurance wouldn't cover it and since we are about to buy a house we can't afford it.

That's fab. Feeling a little more relaxed about the upcoming birth can only be a good thing!

Are doulas used often where you are? You very rarely hear of them here. In fact don't think I've ever heard of someone using one irl.

I don't think they are at all! There are only two certified doulas in my county!!

Hi again from the hospital....

Doctor has just come to see me in the last hour. Confirmed preeclampsia and said because of a large drop in my blood platelet levels and a spike in my blood pressure & urine protein levels today, that the babies may be delivered as early as tomorrow :shock: :shock:

Just had a steroid shot to mature the babies lungs & we are hopeful to get another steroid shot in 24 hours, but doctor said it's a fine balancing act with my health between now and then that will determine if they need to deliver before the next shot can be administered.

As I understand it, the babies will be delivered by Monday at the latest. Just signed all of the consent forms for c-section, etc & now we wait.

Feeling really sick to be honest, but sucking on ice is helping! My dear toddler spent a few hours with me this evening at the hospital which was Devine. Very lucky to have my own room and my own bathroom, thank goodness.

I cannot believe we are going to meet our babies shortly!!! :oneofeach:

Will keep you updated!

Powell-- Sorry I only log in normally in the morning. I saw on the FB page that everything went well with Salamander her little girl is here. Hopefully she'll pop in and update.

Jonesbaby-- Hoping everything goes smoothly with your delivery. Sorry about the pre-e. My biggest worry is about my toddler at home while I'm in the hospital also. :hugs:

Sorry to hear about the pre-e jonesbaby. But you're in the right place to monitor yours and the babies' health right now. I'm glad you got to spend some time with your LO - I bet that was heartbreaking saying goodbye. Best of luck to you!

Eeeekkkk the April babies are starting to come!!!!! Shits getting real!!

AFM- check up this morning. Everything good on my end. Baby's heart rate was a little on the low end of normal but I think he was sleeping cuz I checked it when I got home and its back to where it usually is. Doc didn't seem worried anyways but I couldn't help but freak a little because of the face the nurse made, she needs to control her facial expressions lol doc said I'm "a loose fingertip so about 1 1/2CM" . nothing else to write home about, just the usual aches and pains lol

https://i68.tinypic.com/2hmjw5t.jpg

Sorry for the late update. Cora-Lily was born via c section on 23/3 at 9.17am weighing 8lb 13oz. She is absolutely beautiful and perfect. :cloud9:

OMG she is adorable! Awww I bet your soooo in love :D Theyre gonna all start coming now! I can't wait :)

x

Congratulations Salamander!!!! She's so cute and what a great birth weight!!!

She looks amazing Salamander! :D Congrats!!! <3

Anyone else drinking it? I meant to start earlier but kept forgetting to get some :dohh:
https://www.bellybelly.com.au/pregnancy/red-raspberry-leaf-tea/

Attachments

• IMG_20160326_195146.jpg
    IMG_20160326_195146.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 1
No...never had it.

I'm so lazy this pregnancy. I would at least sit on the ball before. I'm not even doing that, lol. I have been playing romper room though to try help things along...

I meant to start this and EPO around 32-33 weeks like last time but have really procrastinated lol

I started the RRLT at 33 weeks, added oral EPO at 34 weeks, and vaginal EPO at 36 weeks. I'm doing whatever I can to get my cervix and uterus into game day shape so I can have a VBAC.

I was wondering if it was too early to start the EPO! I can't remember exactly when I started it last time but think it was before 36 weeks, which I am now, i wanna 33 weeks so im just gonna go with that :haha: so I guess I'll start! How much are you taking? Mine are 1000MG

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->