April Raindrops 2016

I had another fun "symptom" last night! Or atleast a result of a symptom lol. I was cleaning out a room in my basement last night since Im having a house guest over soon and it was a little hot down there for me but not too bad. I come back upstairs and I look in the mirror and I had two GIANT sweat stains under my boobs. :/ I was like REALLY?? lol.

My boobs are just so out of control. I have always been a small B cup so this has never been an issue for me but it looks like it will be for the duration. :/ I'm not sure how big they've gotten the past week or two but they literally feel like 10 lbs of shit in a 1lb bag lololol

Hahah that made me laugh!! Laughing with you though, I know how you feel! My boobs are growing so fast, so heavy...and I've been a B cup as well. Oh boy, the joys!

So I work in a hospital, and everytime a baby is born there are birth chimes that go off....I almost cry everytime!!! So emotional!

LikeTheStars Welcome :hugs:

The first trimester of pregnancy is nerve racking!

I'll catch up in a bit but I'm really freaking out right now. I know I saw a faint BFP at 10 DPO but now the past two days I don't see it. I had some brown spotting yesterday and I've had cramping both front and back. I'm still nauseous, tired etc plus today I have a headache for no reason. I just bought a digital to try tomorrow morning.

I'll catch up in a bit but I'm really freaking out right now. I know I saw a faint BFP at 10 DPO but now the past two days I don't see it. I had some brown spotting yesterday and I've had cramping both front and back. I'm still nauseous, tired etc plus today I have a headache for no reason. I just bought a digital to try tomorrow morning.

Are you now 12 dpo? Just trying to figure from your due date and mine. It could be the spotting was from implantation. I would try to keep positive (easier said than done I know) and retest tomorrow morning with an FRER (not sure that's what you're using) or a digi. For everyone of my BFP's (4 now) I've had symptoms days before I got a positive pregnancy test; even a faint one.

I'm loving all the 3+ tests ladies! I took one this morning and still got 2-3. I know it's probably just too early to get the 3+ as you girls are all ahead of me, but it still made me nervous. I went in for HCG draw today and will go in again on Friday and then will be done with all the testing. My u/s is still almost 3 weeks away so I need some reassurance. I feel like this pregnancy is going to stick and have been pretty positive about everything, but every now and then the worry sneaks in and I just don't want to stress over it. Hopefully today and Friday's numbers can give me some reassurance and I can sit tight until my u/s.

Cheeselover just saw you are freaking out a little too. Have you called your doc for an hcg?

I've just persuaded the hubby for us to book tickets to a baby show in october (I think I'll be around 13 weeks) so we can try and get a good deal on the pram we want. We're thinking of taking his mum with us to try and involve her a bit more too.

I had a moment earlier where I was a bit off with him and asked if he was expecting me to wait until the 12 week scan for him to get excited about this and he explained that he wants to see a really obvious line on the test/a positive digi test. I keep forgetting as well that he's colour blind so slight differences in colour he probably doesn't notice.

Have ordered 2 more frers and 2 digi tests that will be delivered tomorrow. One digi for friday and the other one for a week on monday when we're at the caravan to check progress.

Tomorrow morning and my next frer can't come soon enough :rofl:

My OH was the same. He has seen all the lines on the tests. Then today I mentioned my doc cakled with my hcg results and he says "so, are you?" I ask "am I what?" He says "Are you pregnant??" Uh..... No dear the lines on the several hpt's were all wrong :haha:
Men are so strange sometimes. I mentioned that in a week the babies heartbeat will be beating and he was shocked. Like if they cant see a bump they don't believe you can be pregnant and growing a human! And this isnt even our first pregnancy lol.

Hopping in here!

My due date is 4/7/2016. Found out on 7/29, exactly two weeks after our first IUI. Had a pretty distinct line on the HPT and then my blood tests that day and two days later showed 277 and then 573.

However, I've been pink-streaky spotting since Monday night - it's been pretty steady (in that each time I go to the bathroom for the last 36+ hours I've seen at least a little pink), but it rarely if ever shows up on a pad. Some cramping but I've been cramping on and off for two weeks - pretty mild (compared to the cramps I get with my period). And super queasy and tender boobs since last week.

I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow - I'm going to ask if I can get another HCG test to see if it's progressing, and also maybe test my progesterone. Would an ultrasound help anything at this stage? I know at 5 weeks there's no way to see the heartbeat but would they be able to confirm/deny a miscarriage?

I feel like I can't relax because it keeps feeling like something bad is about to start - but is the fact that I've been spotting at a similar level for almost two days good or bad? With a miscarriage, is there a long build-up or does it just kind of start happening?

This is our first pregnancy so this is all very new! Glad to be here with other April mamas!

I'd think hcg and progesterone levels would be more useful than a scan this early on. They may see a sac but that wouldnt really tell you much. Id wait until at least 6 weeks. I had spotting with my DD, even a major bleed once and she was fine. With my miscarriage I spotted a tiny bit at 10DPO but was likely just implantation, then at 5w5d I cramped all day then by the afternoon was bleeding like a heavy period and it lasted a few days. Good luck and hopefully yiu are just one of the many women who experience spotting in your healthy pregnancy!

Hi, ladies! Can I join? Got a bfp yesterday after having a frozen transfer last Thursday. Tested again today and got a darker line. I was using cheapies though so picked up a frer for tomorrow am! My Beta is on Friday. Super nervous. I got a bfp last transfer, but it didn't double and ended up being a blighted ovum. I hope this pregnancy is my sticky bean/s!!! My EDD is April 15th.

Hi, ladies! Can I join? Got a bfp yesterday after having a frozen transfer last Thursday. Tested again today and got a darker line. I was using cheapies though so picked up a frer for tomorrow am! My Beta is on Friday. Super nervous. I got a bfp last transfer, but it didn't double and ended up being a blighted ovum. I hope this pregnancy is my sticky bean/s!!! My EDD is April 15th.

Congratulations :) And good luck for your beta on friday :hugs:

There's a few of us now with that due date (me included) :D

Congratulations :) And good luck for your beta on friday :hugs:

There's a few of us now with that due date (me included) :D

Thank you!

What a perfect day to have a baby! =)

I had another fun "symptom" last night! Or atleast a result of a symptom lol. I was cleaning out a room in my basement last night since Im having a house guest over soon and it was a little hot down there for me but not too bad. I come back upstairs and I look in the mirror and I had two GIANT sweat stains under my boobs. :/ I was like REALLY?? lol.

My boobs are just so out of control. I have always been a small B cup so this has never been an issue for me but it looks like it will be for the duration. :/ I'm not sure how big they've gotten the past week or two but they literally feel like 10 lbs of shit in a 1lb bag lololol

I'm a DD normally and my boobs have gotten even bigger the past few weeks. I don't know what to do with them anymore. I didn't have this with my first.

A VERY hectic day today for us. My HCG is up to 950 from last Fridays 90 so that's amazing but my Progesterone is only 5 which is very low . Had an US but there was nothing but since my exact O date is iffy it could simply be way to early so I got back next week for a repeat HCG and another scan. My son also had an accident in the Drs office during my appt and ended up in that hospitals ER and left with 4 stitches.

Oh no Navy! Is he feeling better? Poor little guy. Hcg sounds great! Are they going to put you on supplements for the progesterone?

hope your son is feeling better navy!! did they see a sac or anything? since your dates are iffy, i'm positive you'll see a little bean next week! when is your scan next week?

navy, you got a 3+ on a digi with a 950 hcg? dang, lucky. i did a digi today and it still says 2-3, but i kindof expected that since i'm not 5 weeks yet. i'm going to do my last digi on friday and hope to see a 3+ by then!

i think after a loss, the magic and joy of early pregnancy is gone. i've only been worried and stressed (but happy, too) since i got my bfp. i just want to see a heartbeat and get past 12 weeks, and then maybe, just maybe, i'll take a deep breath. my friends who haven't had a m/c don't really get why i can't relax...

A VERY hectic day today for us. My HCG is up to 950 from last Fridays 90 so that's amazing but my Progesterone is only 5 which is very low . Had an US but there was nothing but since my exact O date is iffy it could simply be way to early so I got back next week for a repeat HCG and another scan. My son also had an accident in the Drs office during my appt and ended up in that hospitals ER and left with 4 stitches.

That's a terrific HCG increase. Are you on a progesterone supplement?

I hope your son is doing okay!!

Oh gosh, Navy I hope your son is ok, ouch! Good your hcg is rising, hoping for you everything will look just fine when yiu go in again! Low progesterone can be fixed :)

Hi Ladies, is it normal to want to go out shopping now and layby a bunch of stuff :D
I am only 5 weeks and one of our big stores here in Australia is having a big baby sale and I really want to go and buy stuff hehe

Is this normal?

When will you ladies go and start purchasing items?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->