April Raindrops 2016

I would just that the "loss of symptoms" as having a good day, some days I feel great with little no sickness or fatigue and others I can almost not get out of bed in the morning. Until tomorrow comes, try your best to relax (I know its hard, I really do) and just think, "I'm pregnant! DD is getting a sibling!" and even if, heaven forbid, this were to end in another loss, you can have enjoyed the pregnancy. I know that probably isn't comforting, but thats how I've had to look at it. I've have 5 losses, the hardest being my MMC in June, I'm scared to death right now to be honest but I'm trying to enjoy my pregnancy.

Congrats youngmamttc on the 3+!

Laubull- just as Navy said, that's a great number. Can't wait to see the big rise on your next draw.

Navy- love your response above. I'm really trying to do the same too in terms of enjoying the pregnancy. I'm not saying I don't still get worried sometimes, but I'm trying to relax more often than not! DH still REALLY has is guard up after 2 losses so he definitely isn't in the same place I'm in with trying to enjoy it, but I hope he will get there after the first ultrasound.

Shwew!! Hopefully this 3+ will get me through the next week at least! I'm really going to try to hold out until my 8+2 ultrasound before anymore testing, but we will see.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 4
Ttcnumber2ky, DH is nervous over here but not quite as much as me I don't think. He's a firm believer in "Go with the flow, no matter how painful" and while he grieved all our losses he's definitely better and enjoying each pregnancy than I am.

Also, yay for 3+!!!!

Loving all the 3+ tests. I haven't done mine yet. Woke up this morning feeling sick to my stomach and over heated. If I have missed adding anyone please let me know. I can't wait to start seeing ultrasound photos.

Thanks Navy and ttcnumber2ky.

Trying to stay positive but either way, I just want to know now!

Funny how the men can be, my hubby is 100% we've lost this one, I think they find it easier to be negative and then they're no disappointed.

x

Congrats to all the 3+! I did my first digital today at 14dpo and only got 1-2 weeks :(. When did most people get 2-3? I see a lot of the 3+ are at 5 weeks and over. Got my beta hcg taken yesterday and then again in a week.

Im feeling queasy the past few mornings. Strange cuz I was always an evening ms person! Did not have any ms with my miscarriage so hope it is a good sign!

Congrats to all the 3+! I did my first digital today at 14dpo and only got 1-2 weeks :(. When did most people get 2-3? I see a lot of the 3+ are at 5 weeks and over. Got my beta hcg taken yesterday and then again in a week.

Im feeling queasy the past few mornings. Strange cuz I was always an evening ms person! Did not have any ms with my miscarriage so hope it is a good sign!

At 14DPO, 1-2 is completely normal dear :) Most people get a 2-3 roughly about a week after AF was due :) It mainly all depends on when you implanted :)

Thanks Navy and ttcnumber2ky.

Trying to stay positive but either way, I just want to know now!

Funny how the men can be, my hubby is 100% we've lost this one, I think they find it easier to be negative and then they're no disappointed.

x

I'm that way, I prefer to look at the worst scenario and be prepared for it and if it ends up good then its a nice surprise but with pregnancy I try not to do that since its so hard for me to conceive but its hard sometimes.

Not feeling pregnant at all today. A touch worried. My 6 week scan on the 14th can't come soon enough.

Got my beta hcg levels back from yesterday (13dpo) and it was 90. That is higher than last time when I miscarried. Progesterone levels were good too :yipee:

As Navy said, 1-2 is completely normal. Rely more on your blood tests!

Hopping in here!

My due date is 4/7/2016. Found out on 7/29, exactly two weeks after our first IUI. Had a pretty distinct line on the HPT and then my blood tests that day and two days later showed 277 and then 573.

However, I've been pink-streaky spotting since Monday night - it's been pretty steady (in that each time I go to the bathroom for the last 36+ hours I've seen at least a little pink), but it rarely if ever shows up on a pad. Some cramping but I've been cramping on and off for two weeks - pretty mild (compared to the cramps I get with my period). And super queasy and tender boobs since last week.

I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow - I'm going to ask if I can get another HCG test to see if it's progressing, and also maybe test my progesterone. Would an ultrasound help anything at this stage? I know at 5 weeks there's no way to see the heartbeat but would they be able to confirm/deny a miscarriage?

I feel like I can't relax because it keeps feeling like something bad is about to start - but is the fact that I've been spotting at a similar level for almost two days good or bad? With a miscarriage, is there a long build-up or does it just kind of start happening?

This is our first pregnancy so this is all very new! Glad to be here with other April mamas!

I got my 3+. I'm so so relived. I didn't get 3+ with my last pregnancy and that was an ectopic so this means loads!

My last was ectopic as well :( Glad to see we both have a 3+ this time!! Also, your US appt is on my 30th birthday! :D

1-2 at only 14 DPO is awesome :) I am something like 26DPO and I got the 3+

I've just persuaded the hubby for us to book tickets to a baby show in october (I think I'll be around 13 weeks) so we can try and get a good deal on the pram we want. We're thinking of taking his mum with us to try and involve her a bit more too.

I had a moment earlier where I was a bit off with him and asked if he was expecting me to wait until the 12 week scan for him to get excited about this and he explained that he wants to see a really obvious line on the test/a positive digi test. I keep forgetting as well that he's colour blind so slight differences in colour he probably doesn't notice.

Have ordered 2 more frers and 2 digi tests that will be delivered tomorrow. One digi for friday and the other one for a week on monday when we're at the caravan to check progress.

Tomorrow morning and my next frer can't come soon enough :rofl:

I had another fun "symptom" last night! Or atleast a result of a symptom lol. I was cleaning out a room in my basement last night since Im having a house guest over soon and it was a little hot down there for me but not too bad. I come back upstairs and I look in the mirror and I had two GIANT sweat stains under my boobs. :/ I was like REALLY?? lol.

My boobs are just so out of control. I have always been a small B cup so this has never been an issue for me but it looks like it will be for the duration. :/ I'm not sure how big they've gotten the past week or two but they literally feel like 10 lbs of shit in a 1lb bag lololol

LikeTheStars- congratulations on your pregnancy!

As far as the spotting goes, it's one of those things (just like everything else it seems) that can be completely normal but makes us worry like crazy. Hopefully your Dr will be able to calm any fears in your appointment tomorrow. I could be wrong, but I think at 5 weeks you can see a yolk sac w/o the heartbeat.

I can just tell you in my two mc experiences, the first I never was able to start on my own so that required a D&C. But the second one I did and it pretty much came on all at once like a super heavy period complete with severe cramping; worse than my period cramps (with some minor contractions as well). I'm sure everyone is different though. That second one was at 5.5 weeks.

I had another fun "symptom" last night! Or atleast a result of a symptom lol. I was cleaning out a room in my basement last night since Im having a house guest over soon and it was a little hot down there for me but not too bad. I come back upstairs and I look in the mirror and I had two GIANT sweat stains under my boobs. :/ I was like REALLY?? lol.

My boobs are just so out of control. I have always been a small B cup so this has never been an issue for me but it looks like it will be for the duration. :/ I'm not sure how big they've gotten the past week or two but they literally feel like 10 lbs of shit in a 1lb bag lololol

Mine feel loads heavier too and I'm normally an E cup. Think I may need to buy a variety of new bras in different sizes soon :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->