April Raindrops 2016

Oh no Laubull!! Hopefully it's not ectopic!!! We're here for you, sweets!

So sorry Laubull.

Afm I still don't have any symptoms. I am considering myself lucky until I don't have them but, it is really starting to worry me.

I've had a basic scan (all they can do on a Sunday) and that's showing something outside the womb but they want final confirmation tomorrow morning with an experienced sonographer :-/

I wonder if perhaps it could be a cyst. I have PCOS so I have several cysts on my cervix and on my ovaries that cause me pain and even occasional bleeding. I hope your LO is ok :(

Laubull- so sorry to hear what you are going through. I hope your scan tomorrow morning results in better news. :hugs:

I had my ultrasound appointment yesterday at 6 weeks! Everything looks good so far :) I get another in 2 weeks.

https://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q246/kai1985/image.jpg

Hey Bee Bee!

Did you hear the heartbeat at 6 weeks?

Laubull I have everything crossed for you that it's just a cyst like Navy suggested...that must be so hard to have to sit in the hospital overnight and worry and be so far away from home :hugs:

hope to hear an update from you soon laubull. :hugs:

question for everyone - have you guys been continuing to work out since getting your bfp? right before i got pregnant this time, i had just lost about 15 pounds. i wanted to lose about 10-15 more, but well, now, i can't. BUT, i do not want to gain a ton of weight this pregnancy - i won't even tell you how much i gained with my son. i worked full time with him, so i was too busy to work out a ton. this time, i'm at home with him, and we are outside a ton and we live in a 3rd floor walkup (i have great legs, lol!!)

any good dvd's you've done at home? i'm currently doing a prenatal pilates one i love that is simple and relaxing.

jtink, first I'd talk with your Dr, just to outline what he thinks is right for you in this situation. I know many women continue to work out while pregnant (I have even seen some power lift!) but I would definitely speak to your Dr first to go over whats safe, whats to strenuous, good exercises for your back and round ligaments, good amount of time per day and per week, etc etc.

i've discused the working out with my doctor already navy :) i was working out about 4x week before this, so i'll just be continuing my workouts with modifications. i do lift weights, but i've lightened my lifts.

just curious about what you all are doing!

Jtink, I am doing the same thing I was doing before I got pregnant, I do weights and cardio 3times a week, on the days I don't do weights I do Zumba, yoga and a ballet barre class. For the first tri you can continue working out same as before you got pregnant, second tri is when you can't do ab workouts on your back. If you haven't been working out talk to your doc first about it and start slowly.

I've actually dropped 6 lbs since getting pregnant.

jtink~I didn't work out before I got pregnant but I definitely wanted to start doing something. Now I do want to get involved in something since this is my third and I'm a little older since my last one so I'm afraid I'll get big this time. So far I just ordered a pregnancy yoga dvd, it will help with stretching and relaxing for when I attempt an all natural birth. But I do also want to incorporate pilates into it as well. I'm trying to look for a gym that has classes that specialize in pregnancy workouts and if not then I'll just get another dvd...no guarantees that I'll do it though since I'm kinda lazy lol:haha:

Laubull, prayers for you. I hope it's like what others have said and just a cyst <3

Laubull, I will be praying for you. Maybe like everyone else says it may be a cyst?

You know how we get those road map-y type veins on our chests and boobs that we get?? Well I've just discovered that they're now on both sides of my stomach as well, it looks crazy! Anyone else experiencing this?

Labull, hoping everything is ok, i can't imagine going through that and so far from home :nope:

I do hate this nausea I've been having all day off and on...I'm up north with my family and having a hard time fully enjoying everything. BUT, I'm taking it as a good sign and just embracing it! I Did say before "I don't care if I have a lot of nausea, I just want to be pregnant!!!"...so here we are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->