April Raindrops 2016

Laughingduck, I am so incredibly sorry. I know how much it hurts and pray you will recover quickly.

Navy: Hooray! What is wrong with that doctor that called you?! I swear, these doctors are so book smart, but are lacking in common sense. You don't call a pregnant woman and say there is a problem if what you mean is there is a problem with one of your staff!!!

Cntry: I thought I might have twins since ovulation. I had a longer surge than normal and what appeared to be 2 implantation dips on my chart. They do run in my family, so we will just have to see!

Mom2pn: :hi: Of course we remember you! I really hope you are able to rejoin us and will have an April baby after all.

AFM, I've had the symptoms you gals are talking about. My skin breaks out at least once a week and I usually never get pimples! Nausea is bad at times, but I've been fortunate enough not to have actually thrown up yet. I try to eat every 2-3 hours and that seems to help. The symptom I forgot about that I've been having the last few days is what I call electroshock boobs. Out of nowhere, it suddenly feels like someone zapped me with a stun gun in one of my breasts. It goes away momentarily, but it catches me by surprise I sometimes yelp! Anyone else have this?

I am sorry Laughingduck.

Shellgirl, I do have that electoshock boob symptom you are talking about. Just thought it is from stopping the bf or something.

Hi ladies! Jumping in to the pregnancy-pool here, for the first time! I got a BFP at about 12 dpo, my temps have been staying up, sore boobs (and for me, that's saying something - my breasts/nipples are normally totally unsensitive!), and twinges/mild cramps periodically in the uterus. I think I'll be due around April 16th, but am waiting on a doctor's visit to confirm that.

I haven't told my fiance yet - I have a surprise planned but I wanted a weekend day to give it to him. I've written up a scavenger hunt that will lead him into what will be the baby's room, and I'll have a positive test wrapped up (LOL @ putting a bow on a pee stick!) in the cradle that my dad made for me when I was a baby. I don't think he realizes I'm pregnant - although last night, he wasn't feeling well so he wanted to snuggle up on the couch which is rare, and I kept yelping that he needed to get off my chest! He couldn't understand why my boobs are so tender... or why I didn't want him teasing the dog and making him jump on my stomach!

So he'll find out this Saturday when he wakes up. We have a joint doctor's appointment for something else this Saturday, late morning, and I called in separately to the office there and had them note that I'd like a blood draw to confirm the bun in the oven.

I'm so excited! I've been waiting my whole life to have a baby - dreamed about it regularly, like twice a month. And now, I get to wake up and STILL be feeling pregnant. And yet, I'm feeling really calm about things right now, other than wanting to get a bunch of stuff done around the house before the baby comes (maybe because we are also planning a wedding, and a possible kitchen remodel? All my stress is focused elsewhere, haha. We are crazy!). But, all in due time, allllll in due time.

Shellgirl, so much yes on the electoshock boobs! It's so painful

I'm spotting/bleeding not heavy but it heavier then last time and is more blood coloured now :( not sure what to think

I had my ultrasound appointment yesterday at 6 weeks! Everything looks good so far :) I get another in 2 weeks.

https://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q246/kai1985/image.jpg

Hey Bee Bee!

Did you hear the heartbeat at 6 weeks?

I did not. Im thinking theyll do that at 8 weeks? I think at this point they were just verifying viability o

Thank you! I'm delighted to be in this company of fine ladies :) I've caught up on what's been happening and I feel like I know everyone so well now!

:hi: Anglophile!

Littlemiss, definitely call your doc and go get checked. Hopefully it is nothing, but any bleeding should be reported to your doc right away.

It's slowed right down again now if it starts again il go see the doctor tomorrow ,iv got a midwife appointment on Friday to ,I just don't know what to make of it as it not loads nor is it blood red and I have no pain, going to try and relax for the night and see what happens x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->