April Raindrops 2016

Laughingduck, so so sorry :( I hope to see you again soon on a baby board! Good luck to you

Welcome anglophile! :wave: you've got a lot on your plate!!

Littlemiss, I hope everything turns out ok!!:hugs:

littlemiss, fx for you!

well, i've had my first throwing up incident. i never threw up in my pregnancy with my son - hardly even felt sick with him. today i threw up a bowl of cereal i'd had for lunch. gross, just gross. i won't be buying that cereal every again. :(

hoping this nausea means all good things and that i'll see a little heartbeat on friday morning!

Littlemiss- glad to here it has slowed down and that you have a midwife appt Friday to hopefully put your mind at ease.

Welcome AnglophileAsh!

Mac- Love the blueberry! I was excited to see that in your signature as I'm 5 days behind you so I get to see what's coming.

Are the nearest upcoming scans this Friday? Jtink- I noticed you said you have one coming up Friday and I think I remembered one other coming up Friday. That's exciting! I'm still 2 weeks out from mine.

Nausea has subsided quite a bit today and yesterday which makes me nervous. Hopefully it's just a nice break and doesn't mean anything ominous!

I was supposed to have my first scan tomorrow too but I chickened out and changed it to next Tuesday instead. Thing is, I had my first scan with my first baby at 6 weeks and I couldn't see the heartbeat. I freaked out over the next few days and went back at 6 weeks 4 days when I finally saw the heartbeat. That's why I so don't want that happening again. I'd rather wait till next tuesday when I'm almost 7 weeks so that I have a more definite chance of seeing a heartbeat and won't be left in limbo of not knowing what's going on.

i am a little nervous at having an ultrasound so early, but i'm seeing an RE, and he wants to have a 6 week ultrasound to make sure all is forming in the right place, etc. i'll have another scan at 8 weeks, then another one at 10 weeks before he transfers my care over to my regular high-risk OB. (i have a high-risk OB because i have Crohn's disease)

I have my ultrasoud at 6w3d and was told to not freak out if I dont see a heart beat yet. I hope I do!

Same, they told me not to expect a heartbeat, though if there is one then great. My scan is to mainly make sure that everything is forming and progresses as expected.

Exciting all of these scans are coming up! Can't wait to see pics rolling in.

i am a little nervous at having an ultrasound so early, but i'm seeing an RE, and he wants to have a 6 week ultrasound to make sure all is forming in the right place, etc. i'll have another scan at 8 weeks, then another one at 10 weeks before he transfers my care over to my regular high-risk OB. (i have a high-risk OB because i have Crohn's disease)

I'm also seeing a RE.... mainly cos I couldn't find a regular gynae to follow up on me! - I moved house, so I live too far away from my old gynae.

And the nurse at the RE wanted me to have a scan this week cos of protocol, but I know how easily I worry IF something isn't there yet. So I'd rather save myself that worry! I think it helps too that this is my 3rd pregnancy after all. With my #1, I had scans galore before I got transferred to my regular gynae. With #2, I only had 1 scan in first tri! So I feel like for #3, I don't wanna have as many scans as with my #1 because I also have to lug 2 kids to the RE! :dohh:

Excited to see your scan photo!!!! I'm sure all will be just fine!!!

I actually got an early scan today with my RE and saw the heartbeat! I can breathe a little easier now. I was shaking until the doctor said all was good and showed me the flicker. I'm measuring right on track for my ovulation date and go back next week for another scan. Then I go to my high risk OB the following week and get another ultrasound! I didn't realize I would get all these scans. I guess it's the one and only perk to having had fertility issues.

Attachments

• IMG_1031_opt.jpg
    IMG_1031_opt.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 7
Nice scan, shellgirl! I can't wait to see everyone's little bean :)

samae, yes, I do have a lot on my plate! My fiance's thought process was to overload my stress circuits and I'll just not be able to stress over ANYTHING (we'll see how this goes :haha: ). But, there's reasons for the madness!

Awesome scan Shellgirl!

I hope I get a picture of mine. I have to see the radiologist instead of my OB for mine and you aren't allowed to see the screen, have your OH in the room and the tech isn't allowed to tell you anything which is extremely frustrating. So I'm hoping once they review the scan and tell the me results tomorrow afternoon I can get a copy of it!

Puking is going to get really old really fast if I have to change my underwear after each episode, which is amounting to nightly.

Hi everyone! Do you mind if I join? My edd is anywhere between 4/19 and 4/21(I'm not sure about cycle length) this is our second little bundle and I am extremely happy, it took us 6 yrs to get our first little guy and this one just ntnp for 6 months or so.
My current symptoms: thirsty all the time plus nausea. Hope everyone is doing well!

Thanks girls! It always makes it that much more real when you see it on screen.

Welcome Crazy4baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->