April Raindrops 2016

yes, my toddler does not understand that he can't lay on mommy's tummy right now, lol!

i still don't feel "pregnant" - just gross, lol! i'm just hoping to see a healthy bean at my 6 week scan on friday. after my BO mmc, i don't know if i could bear anything else.

Navy, oh my goodness, I can't believe they had you so worried, that's awful!!!! Stupid doctors ;) I'm glad everything is ok!!

Laughingduck, I hope you're wrong, but I'm so sorry if it's what you think it is...:hugs: Fx for you!

Jtink, I know what you mean by feeling hungover, it's awful!!! Like all day. Ew. I've lost weight too since getting pregnant. I hope this doesn't last all the way the rest of the 1st tri...

Navy, ahhhh! Cant believe they scared you like that! So glad to hear everything is okay!!!

Laughingduck, sending prayers your way :hugs:

Navy-- Ugh @ making you worry like that!

Laughingduck-- Lots of hugs and thoughts.

Hello ladies!

I've spent some time catching up on this thread... sorry to those ladies going through a loss.

A bit about me: I'm 27, getting married on the 22 of this month. I had a miscarriage about a year and a half ago, and we took some time off TTC. We were going to wait until after the wedding to focus on conceiving again, but I got an unexpected BFP that we are both very excited about! My EDD according to LMP is April 2.

Glad to be on this journey with all of you! H&H 9 months to everybody.

Hi again everyone, sorry for the one-post-then-disappearing-act!

First, my heart goes out to laubull and laughingduck and everyone else who is having a loss or scary news. :hugs: Prayers for a quick recovery and lots of physical and emotional support from your loved ones.

For me, I ended up passing a clot last Wednesday (8/5), and then the spotting stopped. Saw my doctor Thursday and she said it was probably a subchorionic hematoma. Got another HCG read Thursday also and it was 5211, up from 573 6 days before, so things seem to be progressing well, and I'm SO relieved!

My first scan is 8/21 - I'll be 7w2d, so hoping for a good strong heartbeat. (I would've loved to have it sooner, but my fertility doc is two hours away, so scheduling to where my husband can come too is difficult - plus the doc is out of town all this week! Argh, the waiting!)

Symptoms - super queasy, increasing as the day goes on (first thing in the morning I'm usually fine), constipation (UGH), super sore and huge boobs (already had to go up a cup size), dizziness (especially in the heat), and major fatigue. All annoying things on their own but I'm happy to have them after trying for several years!

Looking forward to keeping up with everyone on here more regularly :)

Likethestars, I have my scan on the 21st too! We can be scan buddies.

Welcome cnorth and congratulations! I'm getting married on the 29th :)

Wow, I have literally had 6 spots pop up on my face in the last 24 hours. Is this a symptom at this point in pregnancy? I probably have not had a pimple in over a year.

That's definitely a symptom! I've had a few pop up as well but only maybe 3 since I've got my :bfp: But I didn't have many break outs with DS either :)

Wow, I have literally had 6 spots pop up on my face in the last 24 hours. Is this a symptom at this point in pregnancy? I probably have not had a pimple in over a year.

My skin was clear all the way through with my son, I have 5 pimples shown up in two days. Maybe it means girl???

My skin was clear all the way through with my son, I have 5 pimples shown up in two days. Maybe it means girl???

Maybe!! I don't remember having this with my daughter, but I feel like I almost have amnesia from early on in that pregnancy. So I very well could have. My guess for this one is a girl though :flower:.

Navy, great news. Laughing duck so sorry.

I just read few posts to catch up. Saw many of you already having ms. It's making me nervous. I don't have any. Just skin breakout. My scan is next week. May be 22nd. If I want I can go early but, my daughter won't cooperate for scan I think so, have to wait for hubby's day off.
On a positive note my daughter Stopped nursing to sleep and I have my body for another 8months. Yay!

Sweety - I don't have many symptoms either!

Makes me nervous too, but it really doesn't mean anything!

Anyone else have feeling there's more than one? Since finding out I've felt like it could be twins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->