April Raindrops 2016

I don't know if any of you remember me from when this was first put up, but I am really hoping I can come back here! I had a CP on the 28th and am now 3 dpo which would my edd at April 30th. If not I will still have a fertility consult on the 4th in hopes I will get some help to stay pregnant.

But very glad to see so many have joined.

Hi girls! My beta was 169 today! We were looking for a 140 or higher so it more than doubled :dance: my first ultrasound is on the 25th at 6w4d.

Cntrygrl, I definitely feel like it's twins (even though I know it's probably not lol) it's probably because I've always dreamed of twins.

Woohoo Beneathmywing!!

Nice numbers beneathmywing! Your ultrasound is the same day as mine but I'll be 8w1d

So much to catch up on just overnight!

Laughingduck~I'm so sorry to hear that, hope something changes for the better for you.

Navy~SOOO happy you got some answers, I cannot believe they made you worry like that!!

jtink and others talking about ms, I'm not really having anything!! Slightly worries me but maybe that just confirms that I am having a boy lol. I get brief waves of dizziness and nausea early in the day but that's it. And my boobs aren't even full and swollen anymore so that's freaking me out more than anything...

As far as breaking out, that was actually one of my first suspicions that I was pregnant, because my face wasn't breaking out!! I normally have crappy skin so when it was perfectly clear in the week or so before my period, I was definitely suspicious! Only just now have I had a couple pop up on my chin...but clear face is another one of those old wives tales that points to boy, just like normal boobs and lack of nausea so we shall see!

OR...this is the quiet before the storm of sickness so I'm just trying to enjoy it while it lasts :)

Just peed my pants a little while puking. Pregnancy is classy and glamorous.

Lmao mac!!!

Mom2pne I remember you! Sending baby dust your way, hoping you'll be joining us again!

Well Im out girls, I started bleeding this morning :(

Best of luck to you all and I hope you all have an easy first trimester (and second and third!)

:hugs:laughingduck, i am so sorry. i hope you're back here very soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->