April Raindrops 2016

Our group is growing Yay!
Welcome to all new girls.

Afm, I just have the yucky metallic taste in mouth which is making me hard to eat anything. No puking or anything yet. Just wish I have few symptoms to remind me I am pregnant.
My scan in next week. I am already excited.

Found this on my whatsapp.

Attachments

• IMG-20150813-WA0009.jpg
    IMG-20150813-WA0009.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 12
Only picture I could get of my scan. They aren't allowed to tell me anything so I snuck a video..... Should get results in a few hour. I believe I see a fetal pole and yolk near the top,of the sac. I hope I do anyway
https://i.imgur.com/G1RDWqo.png

Welcome ksierra44, Natasha2605, and No Doubt! I love the story about your daughter Natasha, that's soo cool!
That's awesome you were able to sneak a video Navy. I think I see it too! Can't wait for your results.

Hi to all the new ladies! I had my first appointment today and they did a scan. Measuring 6 weeks exactly and we saw the heartbeat!! They said there was some blood in the uterus which I'm trying not to panic about and they think I have a cyst on one of my ovaries.

Yay for a heartbeat Salamander! Did they say what they expect will happen with the blood? Do they expect you to bleed a little? I would be nervous too, but I know that cysts are not uncommon in early pregnancy and they usually resolve on their own.

Thanks shellgirl. They said I'll probably have a bleed at some point which is scary but they'll be keeping a close eye on me. I have another appointment next week and they should be doing another scan.

Okay. Well it's good to know that it is coming so you aren't as terrified if you see blood than if you didn't know what it was from. That's good they are keeping a close eye.

Has anyone experienced pain or cramping when trying to lay on one side?

Not as much now, but a week ago if I laid on my back for more than probably 15-20 mins, I would start to cramp. If I changed position or got up, it would go away.

Navy- love that you were able to sneak a video!

Salamander- yay for the heartbeat!! I hope the bleed and cyst resolves itself soon. I had 2 cysts with my DD and by week 12, they had completely reabsorbed. They said it can be fairly common.

Thanks for the welcome ladies! I have my first appt next week. Won't have a scan most likely until the end of first tri for the genetic testing at which point I'll have a more accurate due date.

Wonderful scan Navy...Hope all is well!

No pain when laying on my side.

So excited to see all the new ladies! And yay for getting scans and good news!

I was super, super nauseous on Tuesday, barely felt it yesterday, barely feel it today. I know that alone isn't an indicator of anything, but as much as nausea sucks, I liked knowing that the hormones were flying fast and furious, you know? Waiting another 8 days for my scan feels like an eternity!!

Results are less than ideal. Quant last week was 950 and today was 5000 but it should have been 15000. They saw a yolk sac but no fetal pole. They put me at 5+1 with an EDD of April 13th. It's impossible for me to have gotten a positive test when I did if I was that far. Repeat ultrasound on the 28th if I don't start bleeding.
I'm basically measuring a week behind and my levels aren't doubling like they should, they're taking 2x as long to double than they should. They told me to be ready.

oh, navy, i'm so sorry. i really, really hope they are wrong. :hugs:

Navy I'm so so sorry. :hugs: I hope that they are wrong and things turn around for you.

Oh Navy, I am so very sorry. I really, really hope this is just a slow to start baby and the worst doesn't happen. I will be praying for you.

Navy-- Hoping the doctors are wrong and everything ends up being okay. :hugs:

Navy, I'm hoping for the best for you!!! It sounds like you've had a really rough journey already :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->