April Raindrops 2016

:hi: Tag!!! I am soooo HAPPY to see you here! Tag & I went through our last pregnancies together. She is now one of my besties and I'm so thrilled we get to do it again.

Love the scan pic Salamander!!!

Navy, I definitely wouldn't stop the progesterone until you talk to your doctor. Different doctors have different views on progesterone supplements and if yours put you on it, they had good reason.

Tag i am also due the 24th! Its weird how much my symptom seem like AF is coming. Lower back pain, light cramping, and sore breasts. I've also been crazy thirsty

Navy im not sure if this is any consolation but my friend had very low HCG and her doctor told her the baby would be miscarried but she's now in the 5th grade! Its not over yet. Praying For you

I tried to upload my reveal to hubby video but its too large :-(

Hugs, navy <3

Welcome new mamas!

Anyone else nursing still? I'm just 5 weeks today and I fear I'm part of the few that has a major supply drop super early! I wanted to nurse ds at least 3 more months so I'm feeling pretty disappointed.

I'm still nursing! Just on the right side tho lol he's always had a preference

Navy - As others said, I wouldn't stop taking it until you talk with your doc.

What's everyone up to today?

It's my day off work so we are headed to softplay with a friend and her little girl. Then to the butchers on the way back for something for dinner as it's pouring with rain and I don't want to have to go out again later.

Welcome to all the new ladies, it's so exciting!!!

Navy~My heart is aching for you, I hope your bean is just a slow starter. And if I were you I would not stop taking that progesterone!

AFM, the nausea and fatigue is definitely starting to kick in. The more I walk and move around, the more crampy I get, I thought that part was done already! Went on my first maternity tour tonight, there's so many hospitals to choose from out here. I liked it, but it definitely started to make everything seem real, I got a little anxiety lol!

I go on tuesday for my first ultrasound, I'm really scared because I know if there's bad news, that will be when I hear it.

Awake and worried about my first ultrasound Monday. So afraid of another mmc &#128531;

Sophie, my scan is in 4.5 hours and I feel the same. So so scared of another mmc. Wish me luck!

Jtink- I will say a prayer!!!

Do you have any symptoms?
I have sore breasts but that's it. Been cramping all along but no spotting. Started getting a bad headache yesterday. I did all this with my mmc too except I never had ANY preg symptoms.

sophie, i had ZERO symptoms with my son until over 8 weeks.

this time, i have terrible nausea, exhaustion, extremely sore breasts and i'm super grumpy, lol. i woke up this morning at 5 am having to dry heave :(

this time around i'm taking a small dose of progesterone - (45mg per day) but i've been on the P since before conception, and never had these side effects. hopefully it's the baby?

but if you don't have a ton of symptoms, don't worry! i had none with my son and he's the healthiest little boy ever.

Praying for you ladies with scans. I had absolutely no symptoms with my daughter...just a growing belly if that's any consolation. So no symptoms isn't a bad thing. In fact it was good for me add I had horrible nausea with my son for the first 15 weeks.

Not much today. I work full time do I'll be there. Then gonna go home and have the kids in the evening...hubbs works tonight. Maybe go to the mall to break things up. I do think me being tired is setting in though. I wake at 4:30 to go to the gym before work and this morning it was a bit difficult to get up but I made it. Still no sickness or anything.

Powell how does it work you only nursing from one side? Does the other not produce milk anymore? Over heard of this but always wondered how it works. Irie, my daughter, still nurses from both sides and I pump while at work.

Can I ask where everyone is from? I'm in Pittsburgh in the states.

Praying for you ladies with scans. I had absolutely no symptoms with my daughter...just a growing belly if that's any consolation. So no symptoms isn't a bad thing. In fact it was good for me add I had horrible nausea with my son for the first 15 weeks.

Not much today. I work full time do I'll be there. Then gonna go home and have the kids in the evening...hubbs works tonight. Maybe go to the mall to break things up. I do think me being tired is setting in though. I wake at 4:30 to go to the gym before work and this morning it was a bit difficult to get up but I made it. Still no sickness or anything.

Powell how does it work you only nursing from one side? Does the other not produce milk anymore? Over heard of this but always wondered how it works. Irie, my daughter, still nurses from both sides and I pump while at work.

Can I ask where everyone is from? I'm in Pittsburgh in the states.

My son has almost always preferred the right side and a few months after he turned two the lefty dried up lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->